What's new

Do you care to offer your real estate property for someone to manage in your absence??

In a situation where you have more than one property and even some in a different location from your place of residence, you may not have any other choice than to get someone to mange them.

Yes I don't see anything wrong with that if I am giving it out to a trusted family member or friend,I can also give it out to a trusted real estate management company that I know they will handle it very well, in those two circumstances is when I can give out my property.
Post automatically merged:

I do not have an employee now but I don't see anything wrong with taking care of employee because they are the one that Is doing business for you, I'll take care of them if I have one or more in the future but for now I do not have any to take care of.

Hmm, I'm simy afraid this days when many things are simply discussed. How strangers even family members ruining the business of their fellow. I'll give it to someone that is honest, which I've lived with for years.
You are very right. Business is not something we can just give to every jack and harry that we know. The person to handle our business must be someone that is trusted and very close to us for some times. I have seen family member destroying the family business in his care.

You are very right. Business is not something we can just give to every jack and harry that we know. The person to handle our business must be someone that is trusted and very close to us for some times. I have seen family member destroying the family business in his care.
You're tight, giving the business to Jack or Harry is just senseless. We don't need to give it to strangers, but to the trusted persons that won't ruin our investment for us.

I have seen many real estate managed by care takers because the actual owners are either not in town or they are mostly outside the country. And whenever they are around, they take control over the house again. So i really dont think there is a big issue in that, as long as its someone you can trust to some extent.

Since I may not be available to take care of the house , I will give it to companies or agency that specializes in managing buildings, because they will do better than ordinary person

I don't think there is anything wrong in giving your property for someone to manage. It doesn't matter whether this person is a relative, brother, or friend, but as far as this person can be trusted or he or she is a qualified agent capable of managing the said property very well. That is my opinion.

Absolutely, if you are worried or you have any fear what so ever, you can give the manager a power of attorney to act on your behalf and you are at liberty to revoke the power of attorney anytime you want to.
The only reason why i can allow someone else take care of my real estate in my absence is if he's updating me on the day to day activities concerning my estate, because I like being updated constantly about my work,

The only reason why I can allow someone else take care of my real estate in my absence is if he's updating me on the day to day activities concerning my estate, because I like being updated constantly about my work,
Of course, you will be updated as to the happenings in your estate, also rents collected will be remmited to you. You have to be carried along with how things are going with regards to your property.

You're sing right, with the power of the attorney or senior advocate, it is easier to secure the investment and make sure no one ruin my investment or business.
It is not a bad idea to give out your real estate property for someone to manage in your absence but one thing you have to know is that he or she must be trusted because only with trust will you be rest assured that your property is save.

It is not a bad idea to give out your real estate property for someone to manage in your absence but one thing you have to know is that he or she must be trusted because only with trust will you be rest assured that your property is save.
Yes, it isn't a bad idea when you hand it over to the person who can handle it better and save it for you with out embezzling your funds.

I don't think there is anything wrong in giving your property for someone to manage. It doesn't matter whether this person is a relative, brother, or friend, but as far as this person can be trusted or he or she is a qualified agent capable of managing the said property very well. That is my opinion.
Maybe I have to agree that if the person is qualified for the job then he can be trusted. But wait, trust is earned and not just given so probably the person would need a good recommendation regarding his character if he can be trusted with the property or not. My nephew had a bad experience with the caretaker of his condo units.

Yes, it isn't a bad idea when you hand it over to the person who can handle it better and save it for you with out embezzling your funds.
You are on point. It not a bad idea to offer your real estate property for someone to manage in your absence provided that you trust the quality of services that the person will offer and there must be a written agreement to that effects.

Last edited:
You are on point. It not a bad idea to offer tour real estate property for someone to manage in your absence provided that you trust the quality of services that the person will offer and there must be a written agreement to that effects.
It is best your hand over your real estate property to someone to take care of for you if you really have trust for that person, trust Is All you need to carry out such obligation.

You are on point. It not a bad idea to offer tour real estate property for someone to manage in your absence provided that you trust the quality of services that the person will offer and there must be a written agreement to that effects.
If all is agreed, and have a written agreement signed by an attorney then it is worth it. I don't trust anyone again, when it comes to money not even my blood.

It is best your hand over your real estate property to someone to take care of for you if you really have trust for that person, trust Is All you need to carry out such obligation.
Handling your properties or anything that involves money to someone to help you to manage it is beyond just trusting the person. There must be a written agreement to that effects and signed by an attorney.

If there is no way one can be in two places at the same time, it is only reasonable to hand over the care of my re estate property to a proffesional to look it over for me in my absence

Yeah i can give it to trusted person to handle in my absence but not everyone is worth trusting but as long as we have been together with him and i trust him much there is no problem of giving him real estate to handle because we have a good relationship with him.

Their are real estate owners that will build and furnish an estate house, for renting purposes in the urban area that generates lots of money. Due to his absence, he decides given it to a person, a trusted family member, close friend, or well wisher to manage and bring returns in his absence.

Do you think its wise for you to give out your investment when you aren't chanced enough for someone to manage? Or look after it, with your little free time after work?
Since you are not around and you need to put someone else in charge to take care of it on your behalf I don't see anything wrong with that since is a kind of person you trust.

Since you are not around and you need to put someone else in charge to take care of it on your behalf I don't see anything wrong with that since is a kind of person you trust.
That's still nice, but you know its never easy to find the right person for such kind of demand. The only people I'll consider for such will be my parents, if i don't have a trusted wife.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back