What's new

Do you care to offer your real estate property for someone to manage in your absence??

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
Their are real estate owners that will build and furnish an estate house, for renting purposes in the urban area that generates lots of money. Due to his absence, he decides given it to a person, a trusted family member, close friend, or well wisher to manage and bring returns in his absence.

Do you think its wise for you to give out your investment when you aren't chanced enough for someone to manage? Or look after it, with your little free time after work?

There is absolutely nothing wrong with offering someone your real estate business to manage. It is even a relief to extend responsibility to subordinate to take care of.
Whether you are around or not it is very important to consider someone to manage your property some even hand over to real estate managers.

I believe that is where the term a Caretaker comes in... It's not gonna be possible for you to be able to watch or give updated with your property all of the time. There is nothing wrong if you get someone to do the taking care for you... So far the person is a good person with good integrity then all is well.

Their are real estate owners that will build and furnish an estate house, for renting purposes in the urban area that generates lots of money. Due to his absence, he decides given it to a person, a trusted family member, close friend, or well wisher to manage and bring returns in his absence.

Do you think its wise for you to give out your investment when you aren't chanced enough for someone to manage? Or look after it, with your little free time after work?
It is always very important that we separate our family relationships with our businesses. Real estate business is supposed to be done professionally. For me I will would hand over my property to legal practitioners, or a real estate expert, or any registered agent for proper management.

Even in my presence, I am so handling over my property to an agent. I didn't plan on dying early, so I will only focus on those my business that cannot thrive without my presence.
We need to reduce our stress because we only come to this world once.

handling over my properties most especially real estate properties to handle on my behalf is something that can be done depending on the situation of things and what circumstance lead to that and to what extent i can trust the person also determine

I already have the difficulty of delegating the management of the my properties to someone else. The problem I have is that I always think that no one can care for my thing the way I do. More so, majority of the people over here have poor mentality, which makes them mismanage the funds they may realised from managing my properties.

Real estate business is not something a grocery store in your neighborhood that will be closed when the owner is sick or has another business to attend. Real estate is a huge business, that not only employ multiple people also has a huge investment at stake. It cannot be managed single-handedly, you already have assistants to look after the business.

If you do not have the time to manage the property then get a manager for that job. The best to manage your property is someone who lives near the property so he does not need to stay in the property when there is no tenant, He will just be the contact person for the prospective tenants to see and talk about the details and also to see the interior of the property. A minimal stipend can be agreed because the job is not full time.

Personally, I would try to be always present, but the reasons that may force me to be absent are never known. In this case, yes, I would have to speak with a person I trust and with sufficient knowledge to assume that responsibility in my absence. Because one of the things that must be learned is to delegate functions when we cannot.

Well before I can give out my properties to anyone in my presence or absence it would be someone I trust very well, and it would be someone that can be traced if needed so he won't mess things up and run away.
But the best thing is to handle your business yourself so as to avoid unnecessary problem

I think it is a good idea to leave your real estate property on the care of someone else. Especially when you have multiple properties and cannot look after all of them by yourself. However, you must only hire someone you trust to manage it for you.

Yes i can and I will, because of the following reasons.

1. It is not an easy job to manage a number of buildings all alone even if you were to be present now imagine in your absence, or if you stay in another city or country.

2. When your tenants don't see you but your representatives, there is this respect you command.

3. I have created an opportunity for someone to earn a living from my endeavor.

In my own opinion, it's a very bright idea especially if you have other business to cater for, you will not have to worry about your real estate since you have and agent in charge of it. And it will give you the chance to dedicate more time to other businesses if any.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with offering someone your real estate business to manage. It is even a relief to extend responsibility to subordinate to take care of.
Whether you are around or not it is very important to consider someone to manage your property some even hand over to real estate managers.
You are right but many atimes most managers mismanages the business and they sometimes redirect funds to sort their own selfish need, my own suggestions is that before you give your property out to anyone ensure you have a legal agreement and all parties involved should sign an agreement

Giving out your real estate property business when your not available is not an issue because there are experts in the game. Definitely there will be legal paper works to back up the security.All you need to do is come to a compromise with the body about to handle it.

Of course I will give some one to handle my real estate properties if and also we am not going to be around to supervise them. There are real estate property managers one can hire that are scatered all over the place . Make a pick of a professionally registered one

You are right but many atimes most managers mismanages the business and they sometimes redirect funds to sort their own selfish need, my own suggestions is that before you give your property out to anyone ensure you have a legal agreement and all parties involved should sign an agreement
Agreement to back up your delegation is absolutely the right way to go. You can't hand over your business to someone else to manage with backing it up with legal documents. It very important that you give your property or business to be managed by others.

Presently,I might not have an official staff working under me. But to the best of my ability I try to make everyone i work with get there own due share as regards any form of business or agreement we both might have concerning any contract.
I make sure things are settled amicably among us as a partners.

You can not handle or manage your real estate yourself except you have just a property. Even at that, you might have to hand it over to a real estate agent because of the ease of getting occupants for the property. But one must look for a honest person though.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back