What's new

Do you care to offer your real estate property for someone to manage in your absence??

Their are real estate owners that will build and furnish an estate house, for renting purposes in the urban area that generates lots of money. Due to his absence, he decides given it to a person, a trusted family member, close friend, or well wisher to manage and bring returns in his absence.

Do you think its wise for you to give out your investment when you aren't chanced enough for someone to manage? Or look after it, with your little free time after work?
There's nothing bad in giving someone your property to look after you won't leave the person totally in charge the little the little free time you have you make sure you check on the properties check on the person and they will always be an agreement or should I say there should always be an agreement.

That's still nice, but you know its never easy to find the right person for such kind of demand. The only people I'll consider for such will be my parents, if i don't have a trusted wife.
Most times it is good for someone to manage your ex the property in your absence but this person was being an experienced person or one who is good in real estate business and must be trusted.

Most times it is good for someone to manage your ex the property in your absence but this person was being an experienced person or one who is good in real estate business and must be trusted.
Even if he or she has no experience as a real estate agent to manage apartments, it doesn't matter when it comes to securing much experience or skill, since the person isn't tasked to perform anything just taking care of the property that's all.

Even if he or she has no experience as a real estate agent to manage apartments, it doesn't matter when it comes to securing much experience or skill, since the person isn't tasked to perform anything just taking care of the property that's all.
You can offer your real estate reporting to someone to manage for you when you are not in town if you have trust for that individual, trustees only what matters when it comes to business.

You can offer your real estate reporting to someone to manage for you when you are not in town if you have trust for that individual, trustees only what matters when it comes to business.
Trust matters a lot when it comes to business, that's why you look for the trust worthy someone and offer your investment to handle when you're not around.

If I must have to be away for for whatever reason for sometime, I will have no choice but to give the management of my property to someone capable

It will depend on how well I have accessed the character of the person. If he is someone who is untrustworthy, then they are not to be given that kind of duty.

My parents are there to manage it for me when I'm not around, maybe out of the country. Cos their use no way I'll be around the country without putting an eye around my investment.

My parents are there to manage it for me when I'm not around, maybe out of the country. Cos their use no way I'll be around the country without putting an eye around my investment.
Really trust the person you can do in your real estate property to manage for you managing is all about trust is always thought that you can be able to hand over your business for someone to manage.

I am not into real estate business but to answer your question I think it depends on the type of properties we are talking about here. And it also depends on the type of person that I will give it to. Some people will sell your property if you are. It around so I need to be careful

In our culture that is the recourse when a young professional had enough money to buy a property. When he is abroad he leaves the management of the property to his parents. I think that is what we should do provided we still have our parents around.

I really don't mind doing that and I think that can only be done only if I really don't have the time and I will even put some strong measure in place to see that the person won't cheat me

In our culture that is the recourse when a young professional had enough money to buy a property. When he is abroad he leaves the management of the property to his parents. I think that is what we should do provided we still have our parents around.
Yes, that's the essence of the parents being around us. That's why I pray for long life be unto my parents, so.they'll manage my property and business when I go to seek.pastures new abroad.

There have been a lot such incidences, so it's not a new thing to do that. I can only give someone I trust to some extent to manage for me.

You can not handle or manage your real estate yourself except you have just a property. Even at that, you might have to hand it over to a real estate agent because of the ease of getting occupants for the property. But one must look for a honest person though.
It is good to give your real estate property to someone to manage for you if you really trust the person because trust is all we need in managing property.

According to my own point of view, I will say yes, I can give out my real estate business to someone to help me manage in my absence, but still it must be someone I trust, or I can be absent and my agent will help me control the my business for a while until I come back
As for me it is good and important to get in a person that is very trustworthy to be able to manage your property on your behalf.Competence and track records as well as the performance of the person involve in vital.

There are many investors who have invested a lots of money into real estate and they live in foreign countries. Their relatives take care of their property and sometimes, they also give them the power to sell property if they trust them a lot.

There are many investors who have invested a lots of money into real estate and they live in foreign countries. Their relatives take care of their property and sometimes, they also give them the power to sell property if they trust them a lot.
That is also the culture here that when a family migrates to a foreign country their home is taken care of a close relative. Usually the property is rented out so there will be income for the real estate tax and also for paying the caretaker of the property. My brother is doing that when he went to the US.

That is also the culture here that when a family migrates to a foreign country their home is taken care of a close relative. Usually the property is rented out so there will be income for the real estate tax and also for paying the caretaker of the property. My brother is doing that when he went to the US.

Yes, it is always a great idea to rent it out in order to conver the tax expenses. The rent is usually given to poor relatives in my country or it is transfered to the owner by the caretaker after taking his or her own cut of the rent for taking care of the property.

That's the way to go bro. Except one doesn't want to expand or wants to remain locally, then there's no need to look for someone to manage your business.
Once you're growing, you'll need to seek for a real estate expert and get all the necessary help to move your business forward

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back