What's new

Do you care to offer your real estate property for someone to manage in your absence??

I can hand over my estate for somebody to manage once I have trust in that person. But the only thing I'm I going to is to try to study the person both characters and educational background. He must be a friend which must be dependable, however he should be workaholic in nature bcos he has to move here and there. Any thing contrary to what aforementioned will surely doom for the owner of the estate.

According to my own point of view, I will say yes, I can give out my real estate business to someone to help me manage in my absence, but still it must be someone I trust, or I can be absent and my agent will help me control the my business for a while until I come back

Their are real estate owners that will build and furnish an estate house, for renting purposes in the urban area that generates lots of money. Due to his absence, he decides given it to a person, a trusted family member, close friend, or well wisher to manage and bring returns in his absence.

Do you think its wise for you to give out your investment when you aren't chanced enough for someone to manage? Or look after it, with your little free time after work?
there is nothing bad in it if the so called person is someone you have known for a long time to be trustworthy and reliable, I'm can hand over such to him or her but if otherwise, I can't risk it as some people are very cruel and will do everything possible to mishandle your property

When it comes to real estate business, if you know you will not be around to manage the property, the best option is to hand the property over to a lawyer to manage. Once that is done, you can go to bed and sleep. Your property is in safe hands.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with offering someone your real estate business to manage. It is even a relief to extend responsibility to subordinate to take care of.
Whether you are around or not it is very important to consider someone to manage your property some even hand over to real estate managers.

It is actually the best decision to hand it over to someone so you can be focused. I do not entirely support the idea of handing it over to family. People tend to misuse opportunities especially if there's a reasonable relationship between you and them. The best thing is to hand it over to an asset management firm, this way you are covered and you get the best professional help possible.

I can entrust it to a family member because i trust that everything that will happen with immediately be reported to me. I know they're also quite business minded and they wouldn't do a decision without consulting me first. But other than my family i wouldn't be able to trust other people.

It depends on my schedule. If I have another business, i am managing, I will give it to someone to be managing it on my behalf but with legal backing but if not, I will manage it myself. Since I don't have any other things doing.

The essence of any business is profit making and proper administration of the structure of the assets and finances.
If a manager is competent and has the managerial acumen to a good track record,i would entrust my property to him.

Surely, i will go someone my estate property to handle in my absence since that the only thing tondo to make it move forward by keep on making my money from it. The good part of I is to find a person that can manage it well, someone that have the experince to drive the property forward.

The real estate business is a big responsibility. I don't think anyone else can protect it as much as you can. If you have an emergency, you have a brother or friend who knows a little bit about this job. So that you do not have to suffer at work. By the way, you should not be absent in it. The real estate business is wherever you are. You can still deal on the phone.

I believe that is where the term a Caretaker comes in... It's not gonna be possible for you to be able to watch or give updated with your property all of the time. There is nothing wrong if you get someone to do the taking care for you... So far the person is a good person with good integrity then all is well.
I think it depend on you if the care taker is believable person and have a experience about buisness you can hand over them in your absence and run it successfully.In Pakistan there is a partner with always with owner if one is absence second can take over

In my opinion, if you want to be a boss, you have to trust other people, of course you can trust, because delegating the authority and responsibility of a boss may not do all the work alone, but we have to monitor how it progresses.

Their are real estate owners that will build and furnish an estate house, for renting purposes in the urban area that generates lots of money. Due to his absence, he decides given it to a person, a trusted family member, close friend, or well wisher to manage and bring returns in his absence.

Do you think its wise for you to give out your investment when you aren't chanced enough for someone to manage? Or look after it, with your little free time after work?
Its very good to give out investment when one I not chanced enough to manage. Its give room for the owner to do other businesses apart from real estate and the people taking care of the business are experienced marketers and its the best for me.

Obviously no one would handle over the property documents to another person until or unless he or she trusts that person. I have seen many people handling over the documents to their relatives in my country. I am not sure if people living in western countries do the same.

Even in my presence, I am so handling over my property to an agent. I didn't plan on dying early, so I will only focus on those my business that cannot thrive without my presence.
We need to reduce our stress because we only come to this world once.i
Post automatically merged:

Even in my presence, I am so handling over my property to an agent. I didn't plan on dying early, so I will only focus on those my business that cannot thrive without my presence.
We need to reduce our stress because we only come to this world once.i
Post automatically merged:

We need to reduce our stress because we only come to this world once. Valid point

is there is nothing wrong with that as far as someone and dealing with is a trusted individual that can handle my investment and property very well with no mind of engaging in dubious activities.

Its very good to give out investment when one I not chanced enough to manage. Its give room for the owner to do other businesses apart from real estate and the people taking care of the business are experienced marketers and its the best for me.
Okay, if you offer your real estate investment to familiar and trusted people to manage for you, it will at least save you funds. Cos their are many criminals out there, that will embezzle your funds and leave your investment empty.

Yes of course, becouse I can not manage it while away far from the area, it requires some one I can trust someone reliable, that has some experience In that particular field, you don't just hand it over to someone you don't really know, to avoid making mistake, that's my contribution.

Giving out one's investment in form of real estate such as housing property, land or other forms of investment is not really encouraging when we consider the loyalty of most real estate agents who only care about their selfish interest. I would say it is better you manage your investment by yourself or hand it over to someone you can trust.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back