What's new

Do you budget how much you spend a week?

I organise how much I spend a week, since I am at university and do record how much I spend on a little bit of paper sometimes. Nothing too complex. Just how much I start with and the costs (i.e. groceries, other household items etc.). I usually have an upper limit of how much I should spend and save any remaining for another time.
What about you?
Now a days inflation leads to destruction of all the budgets badly because when budget plan we done for everything once then the rates of everything changes at next and destroy our budget plan so, these kind of plans are not working well.

Yes I bubget on how to spend on a week because that help to have enough money for other stuff and also makes you financially more stable.

That is very true,when a person that knows how to spot potential business interest with the possibility of it working,he will start looking at the possibility of the prospect as well as the success of the business.

The problem is that you need a great idea in order to make a business successful. If you have an idea, then you may need a great angel investor because not all the people have capital.

This is a nice strategy that will help you maintain a good spending habit and to check out when your spending is higher. Personally I don't keep a record of my spending but I only make sure I spend money absolutely on what is necessary.

The problem is that you need a great idea in order to make a business successful. If you have an idea, then you may need a great angel investor because not all the people have capital.
That is very true,a lot of persons who have the idea and technicalities on how to grow,operate and run a business successfully might not have the needed capital to push through in their prospect.

That is very true,a lot of persons who have the idea and technicalities on how to grow,operate and run a business successfully might not have the needed capital to push through in their prospect.

This is the main reason why I think that almost each and every kind of business need some kind of capital until or unless you try to work as a freelancer for a business and not be a directly associate with the business.

This is the main reason why I think that almost each and every kind of business need some kind of capital until or unless you try to work as a freelancer for a business and not be a directly associate with the business.
capital is key,and your capacity to effectively manage the business and the intriuges that come with the business is very crucial,and then you will need partnership as well in terms of ideas.

capital is key,and your capacity to effectively manage the business and the intriuges that come with the business is very crucial,and then you will need partnership as well in terms of ideas.

Capital could be important, but it might not be the only crucial thing a person may need. Many people have a lots of capital, however, due to a lack of proper planning, they lose capital.

I have discovered that I usually have a lot of money at the end of the day to keep whenever I make a definitive project for how long I want to spend for that week and it has helped me a lot.

I have discovered that I usually have a lot of money at the end of the day to keep whenever I make a definitive project for how long I want to spend for that week and it has helped me a lot.

This is why I create a daily budget because daily budgeting helps me a lot to save money. I will be creating a new budget next month as I have to adjust budget each month.

I never used to take this seriously but now I'm budgeting for my new job and how much I'll get to spend max. I've discovered that this should be taken seriously if I really want to build wealth and get to resign early to start my own business.
That is just the right way to go,because that is what most persons usually fail to adhere to,the issue with money is that once you do not have a useful purpose for it,it will just be spent like that.

That is just the right way to go,because that is what most persons usually fail to adhere to,the issue with money is that once you do not have a useful purpose for it,it will just be spent like that.

I have created a daily budget and now I am sticking to it. From new year onward, new set of rules related to budget will be followed by me. I will be creating a daily buget.

I have created a daily budget and now I am sticking to it. From new year onward, new set of rules related to budget will be followed by me. I will be creating a daily buget.
That is quit prudent of you,it is what should be optainable to everyone,not only in organisations,because concerning the issue of finance,you will really need to be very prudent in your approach to spending.

That is quit prudent of you,it is what should be optainable to everyone,not only in organisations,because concerning the issue of finance,you will really need to be very prudent in your approach to spending.

Well, I have now created a new budget plan. This is because i have noticed that I tend to spend money unnecessarily on various occasions. In order to stop this, a perfect budget should be created.

I actually don't have weekly budget because my expenditure cycle is not fixed,needs is increasing day by day and my earnings too is not fixed disabling me to range my savings and expenditure.

What I spend every week is just some small amount of money, this is because I always keep track of my daily earnings and expenditures. It helped me save and invest more.

I learnt this the hard way and that's why I'm more cautious now in spending - I got double salary at once and planned to spend it on accomodation but before I could say Jack, the money was gone.

Well, I have now created a new budget plan. This is because i have noticed that I tend to spend money unnecessarily on various occasions. In order to stop this, a perfect budget should be created.
I could remember then what actually promoted me to begin to take my financial matters seriously,was a period that we had an issue concerning payment of our personel that run our courier services.We learnt our lesson then.

I actually don't have weekly budget because my expenditure cycle is not fixed,needs is increasing day by day and my earnings too is not fixed disabling me to range my savings and expenditure.

Well, my expenses are also not fixed. Sometimes, I spend a lots of money and sometimes, I spend a low amount of money. It varies and this is the reason why I have a harder time creating a daily budget,.

I don't budget what I spend for the entire week but I keep track of my daily expenditures, it helped me become accountable and it really improved my financial life.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back