What's new

Do you budget how much you spend a week?

I budget based on a monthly basis. I try to focus on essential things first, then there is some portion for savings and some portion for dining out.
As like you mine budget also fix in monthly basis, I always focus on my budget I never spent money without my need, because I had limited amount of budget, so I cut so many things to maintain that budget for whole month.

Budget is a financial planing of ones income and expenditure for a particular period o time. Having a budget ahead for the week will help us to limit our spending and not to over spend unnecessarily on what is not relevant. I have budget for each week and this has help me to control my spending. It also serve as a form of discipline to my financial spending. Those without budget happen to spend uncontrollable cause their spending have no limit

Many people think that budgeting is simple. However, it is not! In order to create a good budget, you must know what kind of thing is making you spending more and more money.

On everyday basis I consider and keep records of my spending how much I made and How much I have to spend I dont consider making my budget on daily basis so I consider making daily budget

I don't budget how much I spend a week. I budget by the day. I use the same principle when it comes to my income. The first thing I do is look at my bank account and see what's coming in, then I look at what's going out. If there's money left over after paying all my bills, then I know how much I can spend on other things like groceries, gas for my car, etc.

For example: last week, I made about $1,200 from freelancing jobs. This week's expenses total $1,400 with rent being the largest expense at $700 (I live in an apartment). Since there's still $700 left over after paying rent this month, that means that next month I'll have about $1,000 left over for spending money!

What does this mean for me? Well… it means that once a month when it comes time to pay rent again (and any other bills), I'll have some extra cash left over to buy myself something nice or save up for something big (like a vacation). If you want to make sure you have enough money every month without having to worry about spending too much or too little (or even having

When I was in university, I already know how I spend my money in a week off hand. I know what I will buy. I love your techniques as it more efficient than relying on subconscious mind to do the right thing. It's really a good thing to have a budget.

I personally have a culture that involves me scrutinising all my expenses and the income that i have coming in,it will help me to know how much i have spent and then i uaually put a hedge on my spending.

I personally have a culture that involves me scrutinising all my expenses and the income that i have coming in,it will help me to know how much i have spent and then i uaually put a hedge on my spending.

That's great! Even though I have not made a strict rule about my daily budgets, I am planning to do that once I am ready. It is always important to have a daily or weekly budget in order to spend money properly.

That's great! Even though I have not made a strict rule about my daily budgets, I am planning to do that once I am ready. It is always important to have a daily or weekly budget in order to spend money properly.
That is one of the things that can make a business owner or person in their individual life to properly gather an allocate resources to things that are of top most priority and relevant.

I will always make you project whenever I receive a significant amount of money and include how much I am going to spend and when so that I do not end up regretting it.

My weekly budget is usually done every day on Sunday evenings and it is going to contain all my running cost and even the capital projects that I plan to run within the week.

I organise how much I spend a week, since I am at university and do record how much I spend on a little bit of paper sometimes. Nothing too complex. Just how much I start with and the costs (i.e. groceries, other household items etc.). I usually have an upper limit of how much I should spend and save any remaining for another time.
What about you?
I also devise my budget weekly in the same manner and this reduces my tendency to spend on impulse. Therefore I am able to save money for other ventures which have helped me a lot.

I sometimes budget but it's very hard for one even to abide on the budget simply because of the flactuation of prices of almost all commodities in the market. So you have to add up some money on the planned budget for you to get the items you like.

That is one of the things that can make a business owner or person in their individual life to properly gather an allocate resources to things that are of top most priority and relevant.

Creating a weekly budget and daily budget help you to mange your expenses and this is a great way to limit your expenses. I have been planning to make a budget in the next month of October.

Creating a weekly budget and daily budget help you to mange your expenses and this is a great way to limit your expenses. I have been planning to make a budget in the next month of October.
That is a very good one,you might never know when you would need money to pursue some very important thing or project,we had some issue recently,of which if we had very resourceful in our spending we would'nt be cash traped.
That is a very good one,you might never know when you would need money to pursue some very important thing or project,we had some issue recently,of which if we had very resourceful in our spending we would'nt be cash traped.

The month of October is approaching and I have planned something really special for this month in regards to saving money and assessing my expenses, as I have spent a lots of unnecessary money this month.

The month of October is approaching and I have planned something really special for this month in regards to saving money and assessing my expenses, as I have spent a lots of unnecessary money this month.
That is really a good one,it is very good to have at least a plan of action for the day and by extension the month, because it will save you some uneccesirily and impulse spending.

That is really a good one,it is very good to have at least a plan of action for the day and by extension the month, because it will save you some uneccesirily and impulse spending.

Well, before the month of October starts, I have to make some special changes in my schedule, as I have to balance my online money making activities and manage my health as well.

Well, before the month of October starts, I have to make some special changes in my schedule, as I have to balance my online money making activities and manage my health as well.
That is a good one,because once you have started it this way,you will found out that you have choosed the most prioritise things and what is left is to follow it through,and then you have started to cultivate the habit budgeting.

That is a good one,because once you have started it this way,you will found out that you have choosed the most prioritise things and what is left is to follow it through,and then you have started to cultivate the habit budgeting.

It would be really challenging when it comes to forming budgeting habit as I have to train myself in order to form new healthy habits. This is why I am starting from now onward.

It would be really challenging when it comes to forming budgeting habit as I have to train myself in order to form new healthy habits. This is why I am starting from now onward.
Finance is the backbone it is the driver, whether in our personal capacity or our business,once we have developed that culture,you will have things going well .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back