What's new

Do you budget how much you spend a week?

It's very good to budget how much one can really spend in a week, because it's good to make budget so that you would never unnecessary that is why is very important to plan well before spending.

That is really a good one,it is very good to have at least a plan of action for the day and by extension the month, because it will save you some uneccesirily and impulse spending.

Yesterday I created a daily budget plan. I had to create it because I found myself spending excessive money on unnecessary items that I never needed,. This is why having a daily budget will help a lot.

Yes, I do make a good plans by making a budget of how much I spent with in the week, though it is not easy to stick to such budget at all but once you know your income, you will be able.

Creating a financial budget is the best thing that happened to me recently.
It made me reduce excess spendings I made while I was without a budget.

The good thing about it is that I became capable of saving more. Channeling my savings into investments for a greater return

This is something that has grown up to really help me over the past couple of years. It helps me in the sense that I am not going to spend on things that I do not need all things I did not budget.

We all know that budget is one of the basic thing needed in any business. Considering the fact that I don't spend much money, but anytime I wants to spend I make sure I do scale of preference to sought out the thing I demand much and the thing I need. After that budget follows.

I used to budget how much i spend per month before because there's a percentage of my income that i used to save but now I don't budget anything again, i just spend any amount i make per month

It's very good to budget how much one can really spend in a week, because it's good to make budget so that you would never unnecessary that is why is very important to plan well before spending.
Definetly it is very good to budget your money and time, If you budget your money and time very well you could become a successful person and financially independent.

I used to budget how much i spend per month before because there's a percentage of my income that i used to save but now I don't budget anything again, i just spend any amount i make per month

This month is ending and the time has come to create a new budget and a new resolution regarding budgeting methods so that we could spend less. This is really crucial. Each and every month I shall create a new budgeting resolution.

Not really. Sometimes you can go get over yourself and forget. I do take some time off and do revision. It makes you reflect on what you spent. This make you learn about mistakes and improve on solutions.

My husband and I have been married for 30 years now and we started off with a budget and 2 income checks and then when I got pregnant we had to change the budget greatly to compensate for more necessities and my lack of employment (I chose to be a stay at home mom). Working out that initial budget isn't too difficult if you think about the entire year and what's needed and don't forget to allot for Birthday and Christmas gifts!

Now that my husband and I have been married for so long with the same type of expenses and a consistent paycheck that he earns, we don't pay at much attention to a budget. We just keep in mind that we shouldn't go crazy buying things and luckily we're both extremely frugal people to help with that!
Families really have to live frugally, matter how much you earn. I have three children and if you don't manage your expenses, it gets out of control very fast.

That's why I chose to get a job. I plan to save a lot and quit within a few years to establish my own business.

I budget how I spend every day. Am very careful about my spendings and almost anything you see me buy has been budgeted for. Talking of weekly budget, I do that Everytime!

Yes I do budget a lot on how I will spend within a week. I plan for everything, I buy things in bulk and all what I need during the week to avoid spending extra

if you set a budget for the month of, say, $150 for dining, and blow more than half of that on a nice dinner the first week of the month, it can be really tough to keep track of how your lunches out the next couple of weeks are eating away at that budget. But if you break that $150 into approximately $34.60 per week, you might see that your dinner the first week meant that you would have to go the next week spending only half of your budget, or $17.30, on any weekday lunches.

That is one of the things that can make a business owner or person in their individual life to properly gather an allocate resources to things that are of top most priority and relevant.

I have been spending a lot right now. this is due to the fact that inflation is ruining up my budgets and I have to create a big budget now and creating a bigger budget means saving lesser amount of money.

Yesterday I created a daily budget plan. I had to create it because I found myself spending excessive money on unnecessary items that I never needed,. This is why having a daily budget will help a lot.
That is a good measure you took,because a plan that is not executed is just a mere wish,and the aspect of you spending on things that you did not budgeted for will be greatly reduced and it will save you more.

That is a good measure you took,because a plan that is not executed is just a mere wish,and the aspect of you spending on things that you did not budgeted for will be greatly reduced and it will save you more.

The main problem is that inflation has destroyed my budgeting plans as each and every thing is now becoming expensive just after a few weeks. Businesses might be thriving but ordinary people are suffering.

The main problem is that inflation has destroyed my budgeting plans as each and every thing is now becoming expensive just after a few weeks. Businesses might be thriving but ordinary people are suffering.
That is what you get in an all consumption economy,because the whole commercial process is been controled by huge volume of importation and that is not something you rely to grow an economy.

That is what you get in an all consumption economy,because the whole commercial process is been controled by huge volume of importation and that is not something you rely to grow an economy.

Well, when it comes to importation, a country must try to balance things. Many Tier 3 countries rely a lot on imports and they are having a harder time exporting products and this is also a major concern.

Well, when it comes to importation, a country must try to balance things. Many Tier 3 countries rely a lot on imports and they are having a harder time exporting products and this is also a major concern.
That is what you get from leaders that does not really have aplan of action and how to improve the economy by way of policy programs and strategic economic plan on how to grow the fiscal sector.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back