What's new

Do you budget how much you spend a week?

That is what you get from leaders that does not really have aplan of action and how to improve the economy by way of policy programs and strategic economic plan on how to grow the fiscal sector.

The fact of the matter is that we must no longer rely on leaders and this is what many wise people do. The government shall do whatever it wants to do, but people must make wise decisions by investing money in the right way.

The fact of the matter is that we must no longer rely on leaders and this is what many wise people do. The government shall do whatever it wants to do, but people must make wise decisions by investing money in the right way.
That is true,persons with good investment drive and prospects do not really wait for the government before they take action,but on the other hand you need the government to provide at least basic infrastructure like power,roads and favourable climae for business to thrive.

That is true,persons with good investment drive and prospects do not really wait for the government before they take action,but on the other hand you need the government to provide at least basic infrastructure like power,roads and favourable climae for business to thrive.

I think that good investment skill are not the only necessary thing that you must have. You must have the ability to control the cost and expenses as well because they are equally important.

I think that good investment skill are not the only necessary thing that you must have. You must have the ability to control the cost and expenses as well because they are equally important.
That is true,because onre of the things that can make any person whether in business or in his personal affairs is that if he is not able to account on his expenses,he will go down very easily.

That is true,because onre of the things that can make any person whether in business or in his personal affairs is that if he is not able to account on his expenses,he will go down very easily.

I think that not monitoring your expenses could be really huge mistake and this is why accounting is very important in each and every kind of business in the end.

I think that not monitoring your expenses could be really huge mistake and this is why accounting is very important in each and every kind of business in the end.
One thing i have come to understand about money and not being accountable is that the money is very easy to spend but difficult to generate.reason we should be accountable on everything that goes out.

One thing i have come to understand about money and not being accountable is that the money is very easy to spend but difficult to generate.reason we should be accountable on everything that goes out.

This is why we must work hard and make money and also save money as well. Wasting money on useless items and unnecessary things destroys your finances.

This is why we must work hard and make money and also save money as well. Wasting money on useless items and unnecessary things destroys your finances.
One of the things that differenciate a rich man and those that have money then the next thing the money is gone,is their spending habit,you should be able to spend money on things that are mostly important.

Personally, I don't just spend money like that. Before I spend any money, I make sure to account for it because it's one of the best ways to ensure that you spend wisely. I do spend, but I have weekly and daily spending budgets.

One of the things that differenciate a rich man and those that have money then the next thing the money is gone,is their spending habit,you should be able to spend money on things that are mostly important.

Wealthy people might have different spending habits. They have a really different mindset as well. Wealthy people try their best to save money and make sure that they get the job done using lesser amount of resources.

Wealthy people might have different spending habits. They have a really different mindset as well. Wealthy people try their best to save money and make sure that they get the job done using lesser amount of resources.
That is true,most times the rich and wealthy spend money that they can afford to let go or in the alternative they have in excess,this way they can recoup whatever they have spent out from their reserve.

That is true,most times the rich and wealthy spend money that they can afford to let go or in the alternative they have in excess,this way they can recoup whatever they have spent out from their reserve.

I must say that majority of the wealthy people today saved a lots of money and this is also one of the main reason why they have a good amount of money today.

I must say that majority of the wealthy people today saved a lots of money and this is also one of the main reason why they have a good amount of money today.
They have some savings though,but most of what they do with their money is they put it inside an investment that would fetch them enough profit at the day.

They have some savings though,but most of what they do with their money is they put it inside an investment that would fetch them enough profit at the day.

Yes, it is very important to save money. I predict that inflation will increase more. Therefore, saving money is not the only thing you need to do. I think that you should also invest money as well.

Yes, it is very important to save money. I predict that inflation will increase more. Therefore, saving money is not the only thing you need to do. I think that you should also invest money as well.
That is what majority of the rich do, because they know that if their wealth are kept in savings,they will not get profit from it, unlike when you put it into an investment.

I used to not take this seriously, but now I budget for my new work and the maximum amount I will be able to spend. I've learned that if I truly want to accumulate riches and be able to leave my job early to launch my own business, I should take this seriously.

That is what majority of the rich do, because they know that if their wealth are kept in savings,they will not get profit from it, unlike when you put it into an investment.

Many rich people also start investing money as well. When they start investing, they eventually increase their wealth. They are so rich because they know how to make wealth using wealth itself!

at the beginning of every new week i always write out my plans and budget for that particular day or time and i also try to make a week long budget as resources are very scarce to come by this days.

at the beginning of every new week i always write out my plans and budget for that particular day or time and i also try to make a week long budget as resources are very scarce to come by this days.

Well, I do not write my plans because I already have those plans on my mind to begin with. This is why I manage things and make way for myself and plan things in a better manner.

Many rich people also start investing money as well. When they start investing, they eventually increase their wealth. They are so rich because they know how to make wealth using wealth itself!
That is very true,when a person that knows how to spot potential business interest with the possibility of it working,he will start looking at the possibility of the prospect as well as the success of the business.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back