What's new

Do you believe that 2020 have overseen the best improvement in cryptocurrency??

I don't really agree with you, cos you don't predict crypto currency, if 2020 says that crypto will continue to skyrocket, well, I don't agree with that cos I know so many people that predicted crypto some years back. I know the outcome, they fooled some people

I don't really agree with you, cos you don't predict crypto currency, if 2020 says that crypto will continue to skyrocket, well, I don't agree with that cos I know so many people that predicted crypto some years back. I know the outcome, they fooled some people
I'm not saying that 2020 will forever be the best year for Cryptocurrency. I said do you think it has overseen an improvement with Cryptocurrencies?? If you throw back at the ending part of November 2020, you gonna see, that is the year Cryptocurrency, especially Bitcoin started to skyrocket up to this moment.

Yeah, you are correct, but I believe it's just a preamble of the rise in crypto currency as it's going to rise more between now and February. Although, I don't dispute the fact that it's going to fall soon as things will be affected by the economy challenge in the world business.

Yeah, you are correct, but I believe it's just a preamble of the rise in crypto currency as it's going to rise more between now and February. Although, I don't dispute the fact that it's going to fall soon as things will be affected by the economy challenge in the world business.
Let's just wait and see how it will be come the February you hoped for the increase. No one knows where this coin will fluctuate to, we are only given our thoughts, insight base on how it is traded by people all over the world.

I'm not saying that 2020 will forever be the best year for Cryptocurrency. I said do you think it has overseen an improvement with Cryptocurrencies?? If you throw back at the ending part of November 2020, you gonna see, that is the year Cryptocurrency, especially Bitcoin started to skyrocket up to this moment.
Ok I see your point, 2020 was the year crypto investors smiled to the bank more than they used to, that's true I agree with you. I know some people that made millions of dollars when btc started appreciating, till date they are still smiling to the bank.

Ok I see your point, 2020 was the year crypto investors smiled to the bank more than they used to, that's true I agree with you. I know some people that made millions of dollars when btc started appreciating, till date they are still smiling to the bank.
Lol, they will keep on the smile cos hardwork and determination, and endurance with vision pays off immensely. They bought the coins earlier and hold on to it for many years, hoping surely the price will increase this high. And that dream came to past and still going strong.

Well the price of bitcoins actually start trending upward around 2018 ,as people are coming into this digital agecryptocurrency and online transaction are becoming clearer so on my own I actually predict that 2020 will make bitcoins and other cryptocurrency to have more value ,I didn't know about the Corona virus pandemic, and because of this Corona virus pandemics the price of cryptocurrency has been trending much more higher than my normal expectation,but all the same I expected it to grow up uptrend but I didn't expect it to grow as it is today.

Well the price of bitcoins actually start trending upward around 2018 ,as people are coming into this digital agecryptocurrency and online transaction are becoming clearer so on my own I actually predict that 2020 will make bitcoins and other cryptocurrency to have more value ,I didn't know about the Corona virus pandemic, and because of this Corona virus pandemics the price of cryptocurrency has been trending much more higher than my normal expectation,but all the same I expected it to grow up uptrend but I didn't expect it to grow as it is today.
That's true, Bitcoin started trending during 2018, that is when people started knowing about it even me too. But the price peaked around 2015, 2016, and the first halving came through the year 2016.

@Sincerem the pandemic has significant effect on the rise in value of crypto currencies. There is still high expectation for the value of bitcoin to increase perhaps not as projected but the value will increase over time.

@Sincerem the pandemic has significant effect on the rise in value of crypto currencies. There is still high expectation for the value of bitcoin to increase perhaps not as projected but the value will increase over time.

Yeah, the pandemic helped a lot in the development of Cryptocurrencies in general, 2020 is a year that will not be forgotten in the Cryptocurrency history. The transition was great, I still believe that 2021 is going strong around cryptocurrency and will still get to the land mark we desire.

Cryptocurrency has become a global phenomenom in recent years, although much is still to be learned about this evolving technology. There are many concerns and worries swirling around the technology and its capacity to disrupt traditional financial systems.

I didn't exepect this dramatic increase of Cryptocurrencies at this unprecedented time caused by the global pandemic (covid19) at the begining of the year around January_ march coins like BTC was at $10k plus, LTC was at $60 plus, BCH was at $206 plus, ETH was at $300 plus etc. But now take a look at their main price tag you gonna see massive improvements. Especially in Bitcoin and Ethereum this two coins rose above 400% increase in their overall price tag. The only disappointment in the Cryptocurrency market is the recent decline of Ripple. Caused by the ongoing saga of breaching security terms, as claimed by U.S SEC, with time we gonna see if it's true or not. Apart from that, other Cryptocurrencies experienced massive improvement overall.

Do you agree with me that 2020 have been the best year since Cryptocurrency inception globally??

Market capitalization – the value of all issued digital coins of the particular cryptocurrency. High market cap means a large volume of the crypto coins participating in active transactions, which means an enhanced interest of investors;

As for me the best is yet to come it terms of boost in terms of improvement in cryptocurency. As some these coins gain momentum and becomes more profitable, lots of things might likely be introduced into cryptocurency. Some developed countries of the world might adopt it as major mod of transaction. Technology company might invented artificial intelligence to trade cryptocurency to make it more profits.

As for me the best is yet to come it terms of boost in terms of improvement in cryptocurency. As some these coins gain momentum and becomes more profitable, lots of things might likely be introduced into cryptocurency. Some developed countries of the world might adopt it as major mod of transaction. Technology company might invented artificial intelligence to trade cryptocurency to make it more profits.
Yeah, more benefits is coming through it, I have believe on such. Only time will tell how it will shape, and how it will have a great impact during worldwide transactions. All we do now, is continuously follow the speculation around Cryptocurrency to know the latest development going around it.

Share Article. Deutsche Bank, one of the world's leading financial services companies has predicted that cryptocurrency could replace cash entirely by 2030 due to the fragility of the current system. ... Overcoming regulatory hurdles will broaden their appeal and raise the potential to eventually replacecash.”

Share Article. Deutsche Bank, one of the world's leading financial services companies has predicted that cryptocurrency could replace cash entirely by 2030 due to the fragility of the current system. ... Overcoming regulatory hurdles will broaden their appeal and raise the potential to eventually replacecash.”
Hmm, this kind of prediction might not work as predicted. Based on the importance of fiat currencies, I don't think it will fully replace fiat currencies. Because not everyone endorses or make use Cryptocurrency as normal. Fiat still serve a purpose that is of significant importance that the world can't do away.

Yes I agree with you, the rise in the various cryptocurrencies from bitcoin to ethereum to even tron has been tremendous. I'll be looking to expand my portfolio in the other cryptocurrencies by next year and I hope this trend continues.

This is good news in my ears. Expanding our knowledge of other crypto currencies will be of immense benefit to the traders. You will be up-to-date of the happenings considering price changes of those coins. You should narrow your search down to the key emerging coins though.

I didn't exepect this dramatic increase of Cryptocurrencies at this unprecedented time caused by the global pandemic (covid19) at the begining of the year around January_ march coins like BTC was at $10k plus, LTC was at $60 plus, BCH was at $206 plus, ETH was at $300 plus etc. But now take a look at their main price tag you gonna see massive improvements. Especially in Bitcoin and Ethereum this two coins rose above 400% increase in their overall price tag. The only disappointment in the Cryptocurrency market is the recent decline of Ripple. Caused by the ongoing saga of breaching security terms, as claimed by U.S SEC, with time we gonna see if it's true or not. Apart from that, other Cryptocurrencies experienced massive improvement overall.

Do you agree with me that 2020 have been the best year since Cryptocurrency inception globally??
To be honest, 2020 has been the best year in terms of improvement for Cryptocurrency especially bitcoin. But we do not know what other years have in stock for the almighty BTC. so let's wait and see what happens this year, whether. it brings a better or worse volatility for bitcoin.

I agree with you. Cryptocurrency have made so many people smile from 2020 and most especially 2021 and I see a greater future in cryptocurrency and will advice anyone who cares to listen to invest in cryptocurrency because its fire is bright.
I do agree that people should invest into the cryptocurrency world however I think at this point it might be the wrong time considering the high value that we are seeing at the moment. There should be a correction factor that is coming into place within the coming months and some say that it will happen in the next month or month-and-a-half and therefore I think that this will provide the opportunity for all of these people to invest into cryptocurrency.

I would say it has especially if you look at the numbers that most coins pulled. Also this year saw a lot of altcoins make it into the mainstream market as people started accepting them. I feel the lockdown did a lot in this regards as people started valuing online jobs. It was this shift that resulted in people accepting digital currencies more and this the big boom in prices.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back