What's new

Do you believe that 2020 have overseen the best improvement in cryptocurrency??

Even with the pandemic going on, this 2020 was deffinetly one of the best years for cryptocurrencies as a whole, and I'm hoping 2021 will be an even better year.

Yes, the pandemic really led to the increase of trading in crypto currencies. Dirujf the lockdown, people didn't have alternative than to be working online and the only and rewarding online business then was cryptocurrencies.
With the number of people that lost their jobs over the course of the pandemic and various lockdowns, the need for online work increased greatly. Crypto i think is able to provide those workers with a way in which they can start trading and earning right from the get go, and there is plenty of information out there to help them learn as well. Features like robotrade are also very helpful for them as well.

Definitely, a rise in hope for crypto holders, 2020 has been wonderful, I got some btc recently and noticed that it has been performing so well. I am going for ethereum soon and I hope the xrp issues get sorted soon to prevent loss. I am making findings as regards chainlink, will love to see how the performance is currently.

I believe 2020 was really good year for crypto currency. I am not updated with new coin launch or their market cap or price, however, most of the crypto currencies gained a lot of momentum. During the end of 2020 ripple went down, but the reason for price decrease was due to US government policy and it has nothing to do with its own market condition.

I believe 2020 was really good year for crypto currency. I am not updated with new coin launch or their market cap or price, however, most of the crypto currencies gained a lot of momentum. During the end of 2020 ripple went down, but the reason for price decrease was due to US government policy and it has nothing to do with its own market condition.
Yes this is the main reason for the ripple price drop. If you look at the price of ripple prior to the lawsuit, ripple was also one of the currencies that was doin gas well as all of the other coins as well, even rising from a price of 0.25 dollars to 0.8 dollars which was a massive increase in the price and massive profit potentials. so ripple also excelled in 2020, but unfortunately now the future of the coin is uncertain.

I agree with you. Cryptocurrency have made so many people smile from 2020 and most especially 2021 and I see a greater future in cryptocurrency and will advice anyone who cares to listen to invest in cryptocurrency because its fire is bright.

No doubts 2020 has been a very good year and outing for the crypto space it got the attention it needed to grow bountifully. All the mettics have been smashed and new ones created. Like they say we're still in the bull run so lets keep it going.
Post automatically merged:

No doubts 2020 has been a very good year and outing for the crypto space it got the attention it needed to grow bountifully. All the mettics have been smashed and new ones created. Like they say we're still in the bull run so lets keep it going.

The year 2020 was a decisive year for the sector, with the developments all over the world. But in 2020, the cryptocurrency world seems to be challenging most of its opponents. As the year 2020 ended, Bitcoin broke its own record and surpassed $ 25,198, dubbed the 'All-Time High' as of December 26, 2020. As a result, year-round events proved that Bitcoin, altcoin, and blockchain technology are an alternative to cash, at least because they provide faster payment times at higher transaction volumes and lower costs.

I think 2021 is also a good year for Cryptocurrencies. I know it's still early to say this because it's just January but we can see that they're not stopping on rising yet. Even other infamous alt coins are going up. Plus we're going to see 50k Bitcoin this year

I didn't exepect this dramatic increase of Cryptocurrencies at this unprecedented time caused by the global pandemic (covid19) at the begining of the year around January_ march coins like BTC was at $10k plus, LTC was at $60 plus, BCH was at $206 plus, ETH was at $300 plus etc. But now take a look at their main price tag you gonna see massive improvements. Especially in Bitcoin and Ethereum this two coins rose above 400% increase in their overall price tag. The only disappointment in the Cryptocurrency market is the recent decline of Ripple. Caused by the ongoing saga of breaching security terms, as claimed by U.S SEC, with time we gonna see if it's true or not. Apart from that, other Cryptocurrencies experienced massive improvement overall.

Do you agree with me that 2020 have been the best year since Cryptocurrency inception globally??

Judging from the history of cryptocurrencies and how they have come to appreciate so far till now, it's logical to say that the year 2020 has been an impressive year in terms of bitcoin worth appreciation. Even with the pandemic, it still wasn't dragged down but kept appreciating.

Judging from the history of cryptocurrencies and how they have come to appreciate so far till now, it's logical to say that the year 2020 has been an impressive year in terms of bitcoin worth appreciation. Even with the pandemic, it still wasn't dragged down but kept appreciating.
2020 is a year that won't easy go off from the minds of Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies investors. Cos they saw overall improvement around all crypto coins, and many income was generated as a result of the massive increment.

I don't any analysts could predict such rush about a month earlier. Back that bitcoin was about 17k -20k and now after 1 month, bitcoin's price is about more than double. Bitcoin had a really impressive head start at 2921.

I don't any analysts could predict such rush about a month earlier. Back that bitcoin was about 17k -20k and now after 1 month, bitcoin's price is about more than double. Bitcoin had a really impressive head start at 2921.
Thats very much true, Bitcoin made a quick Renaissance to the top. Never believed it will climb this high up to now, I was hopping that it will gradually climb higher. Not knowing that whales got another plan for Bitcoin. They invest heavily making the price to adjust high again.

Thats very much true, Bitcoin made a quick Renaissance to the top. Never believed it will climb this high up to now, I was hopping that it will gradually climb higher. Not knowing that whales got another plan for Bitcoin. They invest heavily making the price to adjust high again.
Yeah definitely, whales are very aggressive to help bitcoin to keep rising and reaching landmarks like 40k, 50k etc. I think some huge difference in price shows how much a whale or a group of whales are holding like you you notice, bitcoin felt to 36k for some minutes and increased much higher instantly.

My dear brothers and sisters, I totally agree that 2020 has overseen the best improvement in cryptocurrency because of it drastic explosure and increase in the world's market. It has made way for people to trade or invest and make profit

Yeah definitely, whales are very aggressive to help bitcoin to keep rising and reaching landmarks like 40k, 50k etc. I think some huge difference in price shows how much a whale or a group of whales are holding like you you notice, bitcoin felt to 36k for some minutes and increased much higher instantly.
Lol, it will keep on fluctuating like that, maybe one big whale has sold his own coins, made profit through it. Now the price have fallen, he will be hopping to re_invest to make profit again, when the price goes high again.

Lol, it will keep on fluctuating like that, maybe one big whale has sold his own coins, made profit through it. Now the price have fallen, he will be hopping to re_invest to make profit again, when the price goes high again.
Yeah actually lots of investors think that whales are sacrificing their money for betterment of bitcoin but I think whaler are earning a lot from their investment as they invest in huge amount and capable to control the price of bitcoin the largest cryptocurrency of now. That's pretty impressive.

Yeah actually lots of investors think that whales are sacrificing their money for betterment of bitcoin but I think whaler are earning a lot from their investment as they invest in huge amount and capable to control the price of bitcoin the largest cryptocurrency of now. That's pretty impressive.
Pretty impressive Buddy, whales makes the price looks attractive at same time can reduce the price look extremely low. But it won't happen now cos more investors are coming up and are willing to keep their coins for the long time.

I don't think any sacrifice by whales exist in sustaining the price of bitcoin and altcoins, every one is Investing because they believe there is an opportunity in it and it is actually earning lots of whales big time profits at the moment 1% rise is a big amount for some people.

I don't think any sacrifice by whales exist in sustaining the price of bitcoin and altcoins, every one is Investing because they believe there is an opportunity in it and it is actually earning lots of whales big time profits at the moment 1% rise is a big amount for some people.
Sure, one percent increase is a nice rate to drive in profit during Cryptocurrency investment. Any one percent increase in in the current Bitcoin price tag can bring me good profit for one that invested heavily on it. Whales has hand in making the price to increase by taking the majority part of Bitcoin or any other coins in other to keep the price moving. They can also make it fall too, if they decide to sell their big part Cryptocurrency.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back