What's new

Do you believe that 2020 have overseen the best improvement in cryptocurrency??

Honestly taking a risk of investing hugely into Crypto currencies now like bitcoin, litecoin and ethereum could earn a big amount of money in Avery short time because you get profit for each rise.

I didn't exepect this dramatic increase of Cryptocurrencies at this unprecedented time caused by the global pandemic (covid19) at the begining of the year around January_ march coins like BTC was at $10k plus, LTC was at $60 plus, BCH was at $206 plus, ETH was at $300 plus etc. But now take a look at their main price tag you gonna see massive improvements. Especially in Bitcoin and Ethereum this two coins rose above 400% increase in their overall price tag. The only disappointment in the Cryptocurrency market is the recent decline of Ripple. Caused by the ongoing saga of breaching security terms, as claimed by U.S SEC, with time we gonna see if it's true or not. Apart from that, other Cryptocurrencies experienced massive improvement overall.

Do you agree with me that 2020 have been the best year since Cryptocurrency inception globally??
This 2020 is just the best for cryptocurrency.

It provided the boosting environment Cryptocurrency needed to be recognized for it's worth by people.

All the advantages helped businesses that used it during the pandemic remain afloat, especially in carrying out international transactions.

Exactly the point. In 2020, many businesses operates online and cryptocurrencies were the also a source of income which aid ghetto reasons many people invested in it. One can boldly say cryptocurrencies gained more popularity in 2020.
I didn't exepect this dramatic increase of Cryptocurrencies at this unprecedented time caused by the global pandemic (covid19) at the begining of the year around January_ march coins like BTC was at $10k plus, LTC was at $60 plus, BCH was at $206 plus, ETH was at $300 plus etc. But now take a look at their main price tag you gonna see massive improvements. Especially in Bitcoin and Ethereum this two coins rose above 400% increase in their overall price tag. The only disappointment in the Cryptocurrency market is the recent decline of Ripple. Caused by the ongoing saga of breaching security terms, as claimed by U.S SEC, with time we gonna see if it's true or not. Apart from that, other Cryptocurrencies experienced massive improvement overall.

Do you agree with me that 2020 have been the best year since Cryptocurrency inception globally??

This 2020 is just the best for cryptocurrency.

It provided the boosting environment Cryptocurrency needed to be recognized for it's worth by people.

All the advantages helped businesses that used it during the pandemic remain afloat, especially in carrying out international transactions.
That's very correct, 2020 left aasting legacy around Cryptocurrency, that's a year that brought the highest Renaissance around all digital currencies. I still believe this 2021 is still going string, and will surpass the achievement laid out in 2020.

Yes, you made a point, I agreed with you. Without any overstatement year of 2020 is the memorable year for cryptocorrency because I can say covid-19 made most of people discovered what vis called cryptocorrency, and cryptocorrency growth faster in the same year.

There will definitely going to be an improvement in crypto currency in this year 2021, because more people are really buying into the opportunity of having a big investment in it so the stakes are high and more will definitely cash in.
Post automatically merged:

There will definitely going to be an improvement in crypto currency in this year 2021, because more people are really buying into the opportunity of having a big investment in it so the stakes are high and more will definitely cash in.

Yes, you made a point, I agreed with you. Without any overstatement year of 2020 is the memorable year for cryptocorrency because I can say covid-19 made most of people discovered what vis called cryptocorrency, and cryptocorrency growth faster in the same year.
Good, thanks for sharing same view with me, concerning how Cryptocurrency made the biggest impressive run in 2021. And up till now is still going stringer, as of yesterday when I checked the price it reached yet another land mark of $40k.

Pretty impressive Buddy, whales makes the price looks attractive at same time can reduce the price look extremely low. But it won't happen now cos more investors are coming up and are willing to keep their coins for the long time.
Yeah definitely bitcoin is booming and lots of investors are joined already and lots are joining currently. So now numerous whales need to withdraw at the same time to start a rush or start a free fall but I think whales are only focusing on passing landmarks.

Yeah definitely bitcoin is booming and lots of investors are joined already and lots are joining currently. So now numerous whales need to withdraw at the same time to start a rush or start a free fall but I think whales are only focusing on passing landmarks.
Good, let them continue focusing on achieving more land mark in Bitcoin. I believe time will tell where the price will be in the nearest future, I want the price to go higher more than $60k from now to April this year.

Yeah but from the look of things now, 2021 will see a better part of it as it has moved higher than it was in 2020. I can't imagine bitcoin will cross the boundary of $40,000 but it's surprising the whole world that it's getting more higher every day. Well, I still believe its coming back soon.

Yeah but from the look of things now, 2021 will see a better part of it as it has moved higher than it was in 2020. I can't imagine bitcoin will cross the boundary of $40,000 but it's surprising the whole world that it's getting more higher every day. Well, I still believe its coming back soon.
Yeah most of the top leading coins like Bitcoin, ethereum and litecoin had risen significantly in the first three weeks of 2021, if things could continue this way then very many people will make more money in Crypto currencies.

That's a wonderful achievement made by Bitcoin, soaring unexpectedly and reaching that high landmark of $40k in just one week into the new year. Other coins too, like Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin cash etc have also made improvement since the turn over.

It is true 2020 has been a great hear for Cryptocurrency, and many people has turned to Cryptocurrency because pandemic affected the economy, so I believe bitcoin that ethereum will get better in 2021,

It is true 2020 has been a great hear for Cryptocurrency, and many people has turned to Cryptocurrency because pandemic affected the economy, so I believe bitcoin that ethereum will get better in 2021,
2020 overseen the massive increment in Cryptocurrency, and 2021 is still going strong with Cryptocurrency. I believe that it will still continue it's bullish run beyond this year, only time will tell. Let's just hope it happens as planned.

Good, let them continue focusing on achieving more land mark in Bitcoin. I believe time will tell where the price will be in the nearest future, I want the price to go higher more than $60k from now to April this year.
Yeah if bitcoin continues in the pace it is currently rushing, bitcoin may easily reach that target amount but it may take less or more time as bitcoin has already got too many investors in the last month.

Yeah if bitcoin continues in the pace it is currently rushing, bitcoin may easily reach that target amount but it may take less or more time as bitcoin has already got too many investors in the last month.
You're true, if it continues riding on this current pace it is riding now, I believe it will reach higher land mark in the near future and also in the long run of time, their are too many whales behind it's massive rise now.

You're true, if it continues riding on this current pace it is riding now, I believe it will reach higher land mark in the near future and also in the long run of time, their are too many whales behind it's massive rise now.
Yeah definitely but I am little confused right now, bitcoin is currently stuck on below 40k for some hours, I think it's the perfect time to start the rampage, if it continues to drop, the price may return to 35k , I heard some someone that its currently 37k.

Yeah definitely but I am little confused right now, bitcoin is currently stuck on below 40k for some hours, I think it's the perfect time to start the rampage, if it continues to drop, the price may return to 35k , I heard some someone that its currently 37k.
Maybe tomorrow I will check it myself at coinmarketcap to know the excat price, and the trading volume, daily increase and marketcap etc. That is the major things I check anytime I visit coinmarketcap , it gives me clue on what gonna happen around the coin.

Yes I believe that too, but the reason is not far from the fact that we find ourselves in a time people make less physical transactions most of the payment are done online or using digital currency so to some extent I'm not surprised but indeed 2020 has been an amazing year for cryptocurrency

Yes I believe that too, but the reason is not far from the fact that we find ourselves in a time people make less physical transactions most of the payment are done online or using digital currency so to some extent I'm not surprised but indeed 2020 has been an amazing year for cryptocurrency
Okay, the time is coming when digital currencies will reign over. I pray we should stay long during that time cos it will happen, with the way people are investing heavily into it, it will come to fruition.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back