What's new

Do you believe that 2020 have overseen the best improvement in cryptocurrency??

Despite the global trend of cryptocurrency devaluation in 2019, some coins still have a high potential for fast and long-term returns. Do not focus solely on the current rate of cryptocurrencies, as this index is the most volatile and may alter dramatically in a matter of weeks (take, for example, bitcoin).

The year 2020 was really good for crypto currency, but 2021 is proving to be even better. This year doge has been growing tremendously, bitcoin touched $65K, Ethereum was $2500. This is all record

It should be and it was towards the end we started to see abnormal and insane spike in the price of some coins ,so 2020 was really a great one too , i hope 2021 does the same too

Well 2020 was really a great year many coin had huge spike , but 2021 was on another level because xrp and other coins had huge increase this year ,so this year was a god year too

Yes, 2020 have overseen one of the best improvement around Cryptocurrencies. The covid19 made it possible to achieve such feat online. It drew more people becoming more interested investing into the coin.

2020 can never be the best year of cryptocurrency because there is still more to come even in this 2021 and many more years to come. Who could have imagined that Bitcoin can hit $64k even with the tendency of going higher.

2020 can never be the best year of cryptocurrency because there is still more to come even in this 2021 and many more years to come. Who could have imagined that Bitcoin can hit $64k even with the tendency of going higher.
The coins made tje highest price increase in 2021. BTC was around $10k mid 2020 but from November ending, it increased to $20. It ended the year at $30k. Which is 200% in the price of BTC. Which is not yet seen in BTC this 2021. So 2020 remains the best year for crypto overall improvement.

2020 was one of the best year for cryptocurrency in its history. A lot of coins like bitcoin and ethereum really did well. This may be to be fat that the pandemic made a lot of people to venture into online business.

Mentioning from when the post was made yes but currently the various cryptocurrencies has broken the records by surpassing their all-time highs.

I can't ever agree with that assertion that the year 2020 has seen the best ever growth in cryptocurrencies. The cryptocurrencies market is so dynamic that what we have seen taken place in the year 2020 is just a tip of the icebag compared to what we will see in the coming years ahead

I think 2021 is the best year with the best cryptocurrency improvement because I understand that a lot of coin rise so much since January of 2021,but now everything about cryptocurrency and all cryptocurrency is just down.

So far that has been the case because 2020 marked as turning point for crypto especially Bitcoin because it saw it rise to new levels, that why I said so far we don't know how this year would be

I do not believe that 2020 has overseen the performance of cryptocurrencies. Infact, it has not not even started yet because the coming years will see the better performance of cryptocurrencies

Seriously with what happened with 2020, I'm definitely not going to be surprised if anything comes up in 2021 or any year as well because of what Corona Virus did to the world.

From The cryptocurrency charts i just observe about the year 2020 i think 2020 should not be given the award,2021 is the best year for cryptocurrency because it is the year in which Bitcoin record the highest price increase.

With what is happening right now in the world of cryptocurrency I believe that it's only those who are you guys doing right now actually standing the opportunity of making a huge amount of profit.

We cannot just say it's the best year yet.
We still have many years to come and as crypto continue to gain a global recognition, we may have the best year yet to come

We cannot just say it's the best year yet.
We still have many years to come and as crypto continue to gain a global recognition, we may have the best year yet to come
I was trying to say if it has overseen the best improvement since Cryptocurrency inception. I am trying to say its the best year ever, because more years lies ahead no one knows what they'll be bringing.

The truth of the matter is that cryptocurrency will keep on appreciating no matter what is being thrown at it and just looking at how China banned the use of cryptocurrency in their country and started up a new cryptocurrency that is financed by their bank shows that cryptocurrency is still going to survive anything.

I believe so because I had cautioned myself not to engage in any online investment but in 2020 I invested in forsage TRX and I was scammed. So I believe this notion!

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back