What's new

Do you believe that 2020 have overseen the best improvement in cryptocurrency??

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
I didn't exepect this dramatic increase of Cryptocurrencies at this unprecedented time caused by the global pandemic (covid19) at the begining of the year around January_ march coins like BTC was at $10k plus, LTC was at $60 plus, BCH was at $206 plus, ETH was at $300 plus etc. But now take a look at their main price tag you gonna see massive improvements. Especially in Bitcoin and Ethereum this two coins rose above 400% increase in their overall price tag. The only disappointment in the Cryptocurrency market is the recent decline of Ripple. Caused by the ongoing saga of breaching security terms, as claimed by U.S SEC, with time we gonna see if it's true or not. Apart from that, other Cryptocurrencies experienced massive improvement overall.

Do you agree with me that 2020 have been the best year since Cryptocurrency inception globally??

Yes I wholeheartedly agree with you that this year have been the most awesome year in the cryptocurrency world, I'm not sure there would be another year as fruitful as this year in this regard. Most especially in the aspect of the impressive rise of bitcoin

Yes I wholeheartedly agree with you that this year have been the most awesome year in the cryptocurrency world, I'm not sure there would be another year as fruitful as this year in this regard. Most especially in the aspect of the impressive rise of bitcoin
You're there, Bitcoin rise above $25k land mark surprised everyone in the Cryptocurrency chain market. I never believed it will reach that landmark, everything happened within tinkle of an eye. No one expected such rise from Bitcoin and even Ethereum that climbed from $365 to $6059 and above in the last 7 days.

Yes I agree with you. 2020 has been a great year for crytocurrency. Many people turned to cryptocurrency this year because the pandemic affected the economy of most countries.
I believe bitcoin and ethereum will get better in 2021.

I didn't exepect this dramatic increase of Cryptocurrencies at this unprecedented time caused by the global pandemic (covid19) at the begining of the year around January_ march coins like BTC was at $10k plus, LTC was at $60 plus, BCH was at $206 plus, ETH was at $300 plus etc. But now take a look at their main price tag you gonna see massive improvements. Especially in Bitcoin and Ethereum this two coins rose above 400% increase in their overall price tag. The only disappointment in the Cryptocurrency market is the recent decline of Ripple. Caused by the ongoing saga of breaching security terms, as claimed by U.S SEC, with time we gonna see if it's true or not. Apart from that, other Cryptocurrencies experienced massive improvement overall.

Do you agree with me that 2020 have been the best year since Cryptocurrency inception globally??
Yes we have seen a lot of ups and downs in 2020 in cryptocurrency and has especially bitcoin value breaks all record and the value of ethurium touches the moon in this which makes a difference.

Well the price of bitcoins actually start trending upward around 2018 ,as people are coming into this digital age cryptocurrency and online transaction are becoming clearer so on my own I actually predict that 2020 will make bitcoins and other cryptocurrency to have more value ,I didn't know about the Corona virus pandemic, and because of this Corona virus pandemics the price of cryptocurrency has been trending much more higher than my normal expectation,but all the same I expected it to grow up uptrend but I didn't expect it to grow as it is today.

I definitely agree with you. The amount of growth that we have seen this year has been tremendous. Not only in the prices that we are seeing, but also if you look at the number of countries that have become open to the adoption of crypto and the number of influential or public figures that are getting into the crypto world as well. These have been major driving forces in the prices that we are seeing. I think that future years may find it hard to compete to the growth we saw this year, but it will be interesting to see where crypto goes from here.

Yes I agree with you, the rise in the various cryptocurrencies from bitcoin to ethereum to even tron has been tremendous. I'll be looking to expand my portfolio in the other cryptocurrencies by next year and I hope this trend continues.

Without doubt it has been the best year yet for crypto currency for so many reasons, a few of which are;

1. Bitcoin was at a all time high and other crypto projects didn't fare badly too.

2. More people like me became aware of the use and importance of crypto currencies and signed up.

3. More prominent people of the world voiced their support for the digital currencies.

4. It assures of a brighter and better future for crypto currency.

I definitely agree with you. The amount of growth that we have seen this year has been tremendous. Not only in the prices that we are seeing, but also if you look at the number of countries that have become open to the adoption of crypto and the number of influential or public figures that are getting into the crypto world as well. These have been major driving forces in the prices that we are seeing. I think that future years may find it hard to compete to the growth we saw this year, but it will be interesting to see where crypto goes from here.
This year is a year that Cryptocurrency enthusiasts won't forget easily, even when it is heavily marred with corona virus pandemic. Cryptocurrency managed to make great improvement overall, this year 2020 is a remarkable year indeed for Cryptocurrency development.

Cryptocurrency experienced one of its best this year. So far I can say this year has been the best for cryptocurrency. The last time it came close to this was in 2018 but only bitcoin was popular. Moreber the pandemic made it possible for people to study cryptocurrency and welcome investors

Last edited:
Cryptocurrency experienced one of its best this year. So far I can’t say this year has been the best for cryptocurrency. The last time it came close to this was in 2018 but only bitcoin was popular. Moreber the pandemic made it possible for people to study cryptocurrency and welcome investors
That's true, I think this pandemic made Bitcoin to rise so high. Cos it made Bitcoin to put attention to it, by investing more unlike before. This year alone saw its investment rate topple more than 340%. That's a massive development around Bitcoin, thanks to corona virus for making people to know more about Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency in general, investing more on it.

That's true, I think this pandemic made Bitcoin to rise so high. Cos it made Bitcoin to put attention to it, by investing more unlike before. This year alone saw its investment rate topple more than 340%. That's a massive development around Bitcoin, thanks to corona virus for making people to know more about Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency in general, investing more on it.
Yes it seems that the pandemic has enhanced the crypto world, however it is sad to see that such extreme circumstances caused an increase in crypto. Also i feel that crypto is able to provide a contactless form of payment which is great for the pandemic as it will prevent further spread of the corona virus through surfaces such as that of fiat currency.

Yes it seems that the pandemic has enhanced the crypto world, however it is sad to see that such extreme circumstances caused an increase in crypto. Also i feel that crypto is able to provide a contactless form of payment which is great for the pandemic as it will prevent further spread of the corona virus through surfaces such as that of fiat currency.
Yes, since you don't need to go to the bank and make deposit of your fiat currency. You can just hold on your device, access your wallet, and send to any one you wanna send finds too, very easy. It has saved people that stress of waiting in the bank queue.

Although there has been a lot of rising in the crypto currency but still that can not define what will happen in the year 2021 in the world of crypto.It rises unsxpectedly and that could still happen.

Yes, since you don't need to go to the bank and make deposit of your fiat currency. You can just hold on your device, access your wallet, and send to any one you wanna send finds too, very easy. It has saved people that stress of waiting in the bank que
Although there has been a lot of rising in the crypto currency but still that can not define what will happen in the year 2021 in the world of crypto.It rises unsxpectedly and that could still happen.
Yes, 2021 can still repeat and surpass this current bench mark on the achievement of Cryptocurrency overall. Let's keep on hopping it materialises, and brings us that profit we've been waiting for all day.

yes 2020 has overseen the growth of cryptocurrency, the pandemic has placed a lot of people in a very difficult situation, no body can travel, nobody can work, work body can trade, which gives everybody no choice but to work from home and cryptocurrency has made that very easy for us all.

The coronavirus pandemic period has been the most successful period for cryptocurrencies due mainly to the failing economy of the world.
Most investors has discovered that the current economy occasioned by the pandemic is not good enough for investment so they looked for other alternatives and found cryptocurrencies the better alternative for investment at this period of time. Their investment has strengthened almost all cryptocurrencies so far.

Judging by the records I definitely agree with you. I am personally amazed at the performance of Cryptos this year 2020. Most of this impressive performance is due to more persons and institutions embracing the use of Cryptos for their transactions. And I strongly believe that at this rate, things can only get better.

Absolutely you are saying right and i strongly agree with you that the 2020 is the best year for cryptocurrency.
Because in 2020 the prices of cryptocurrency bullish to the peak of it,s worth. But it could prove not good in next century so as long as it remain in this condition it will be beneficial but in future it goes to crucial.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back