What's new

Do you believe that 2020 have overseen the best improvement in cryptocurrency??

I didn't exepect this dramatic increase of Cryptocurrencies at this unprecedented time caused by the global pandemic (covid19) at the begining of the year around January_ march coins like BTC was at $10k plus, LTC was at $60 plus, BCH was at $206 plus, ETH was at $300 plus etc. But now take a look at their main price tag you gonna see massive improvements. Especially in Bitcoin and Ethereum this two coins rose above 400% increase in their overall price tag. The only disappointment in the Cryptocurrency market is the recent decline of Ripple. Caused by the ongoing saga of breaching security terms, as claimed by U.S SEC, with time we gonna see if it's true or not. Apart from that, other Cryptocurrencies experienced massive improvement overall.

Do you agree with me that 2020 have been the best year since Cryptocurrency inception globally??
I think 2020 is best year for everyone because in this year lots bitcoin generated and mostly people move on bitcoin and cryptocurrency and people stay at home and do mine per day and get more beneficial.

I think 2020 is best year for everyone because in this year lots bitcoin generated and mostly people move on bitcoin and cryptocurrency and people stay at home and do mine per day and get more beneficial.
Lol, it was the best, the coins made total renaissance during the later months of 2020. I can't forget the dominance those top coins achieved last year. Even if 2021 is still going strong for coins but its not up to the level of 2020.

Lol, it was the best, the coins made total renaissance during the later months of 2020. I can't forget the dominance those top coins achieved last year. Even if 2021 is still going strong for coins but its not up to the level of 2020.
2021 is star and people are now aware by cryptocurrency also do investment on it also decision will come in end of 2021.

2021 is star and people are now aware by cryptocurrency also do investment on it also decision will come in end of 2021.
Yeah, 2021 is still going ever bright for Cryptocurrency. At the end of the year it will be decided if it surpassed the achievements made in 2020. If things keeps going strong around all coins then I'll believe that its set to surpass the achievements made in 2020.

I don't believe such as the best is yet to be seen from the crypto-currency market. Only less than 10 crypto coins are currently performing very well; if the market is very open and well developed, we could have lots of coins performing so well that the cryptocurrency market successfully challenge both the stock market and the currencies market.

The rate at which cytpo currency's improved last year was so surprising, ranging for us seeing g the rise of various coins and the rate at which crypto was being accepted as a form of exchange between people. I believe crypto will do more this year too

I don't believe such as the best is yet to be seen from the crypto-currency market. Only less than 10 crypto coins are currently performing very well; if the market is very open and well developed, we could have lots of coins performing so well that the cryptocurrency market successfully challenge both the stock market and the currencies market.

I didn't exepect this dramatic increase of Cryptocurrencies at this unprecedented time caused by the global pandemic (covid19) at the begining of the year around January_ march coins like BTC was at $10k plus, LTC was at $60 plus, BCH was at $206 plus, ETH was at $300 plus etc. But now take a look at their main price tag you gonna see massive improvements. Especially in Bitcoin and Ethereum this two coins rose above 400% increase in their overall price tag. The only disappointment in the Cryptocurrency market is the recent decline of Ripple. Caused by the ongoing saga of breaching security terms, as claimed by U.S SEC, with time we gonna see if it's true or not. Apart from that, other Cryptocurrencies experienced massive improvement overall.

Do you agree with me that 2020 have been the best year since Cryptocurrency inception globally??
The third bitcoin halvening happened in May 2020. The number of bitcoins unlocked for mining one block fell from 12.5 bitcoins, to 6.25 bitcoins. Because of this halving, bitcoin's supply is expected to rise by just 2.5% in 2020 — an all-time low for the cryptocurrency. It's expected to rise by less than 2% in 2021

I always feel very bad whenever I see the prices of all cryptocurrencies going to the moon. I wish I had bought them last year when they were at their lowest prices. I don't think any of these cryptocurrencies will come down to a level that I can buy comfortably again.

Its best when you calculate from the previous years when Cryptocurrency was still making the break through into the digital world. We are expecting more advancement within all the Cryptocurrencies.

there was high demand for crypto currency in the year 2020
but I do not think 2020 oversaw the highest demand yet 2021 is going to be one of the highest year in terms of crypto currency demand starting with bitcoin and other coins

According to my own point of view, I don't believe 2020 have overseen the best in cryptocurrency. I believe as the world keep mobilizing things continue to change in the next century cryptocurrency will be one of the best investment in the world in a new advance way

No, it is just starting. See ehn, more better years are still in site and this year just got started to call it the best year so for for a cryptocurrency holder, I think the near future promises to be far far better off than the one we just witness.

These are seven of the best cryptos on the market. It has been over a decade since the mysterious Satoshi Nakamoto created Bitcoin, the first and by far most popular form of cryptocurrency in the world. ...
Bitcoin (BTC) ...
Bitcoin Cash (BCH) ...
Litecoin (LTC) ...
Ethereum (ETH) ...
Binance Coin (BNB) ...
Tron (TRX) ...
Chainlink (LINK)

It has been over a decade since the mysterious Satoshi Nakamoto created Bitcoin, the first and by far most popular form of cryptocurrency in the world. Despite its fame, Bitcoin isn't the final word on cryptocurrency – imitators, innovators and spinoffs have emerged in huge numbers, and there are more than 7,000 cryptocurrencies on the market today. With such a broad range of cryptocurrencies to choose from, how do investors know which is the best cryptocurrency to invest in? From the most popular cryptocurrencies making headlines around the globe to lesser-known digital currencies you may never have heard of, here are seven of the best cryptocurrencies to buy in 2021.
Post automatically merged:

It has been over a decade since the mysterious Satoshi Nakamoto created Bitcoin, the first and by far most popular form of cryptocurrency in the world. Despite its fame, Bitcoin isn't the final word on cryptocurrency – imitators, innovators and spinoffs have emerged in huge numbers, and there are more than 7,000 cryptocurrencies on the market today. With such a broad range of cryptocurrencies to choose from, how do investors know which is the best cryptocurrency to invest in? From the most popular cryptocurrencies making headlines around the globe to lesser-known digital currencies you may never have heard of, here are seven of the best cryptocurrencies to buy in 2021.

I believe that 2021 will see more progress for crypto currency particularly Bitcoin and Ethereum. However, I have this feeling that many are being turned off by the fees that are charged by the crypto wallet on the transactions. I cannot forget the withdrawal of $39 Ethereum to a crypt wallet that was charged $9 for the transaction. That exorbitant fee is very unfair that makes me think that we are being victimized.

I don't believe 2020 I've seen the best improvement in cryptocurrency this is because cryptocurrency is still increasing in price I believe it will still move higher in future

No am not sure. This year has not finish, we do not know what will happen in the remaining part of the year, so we can not really predict or say that 2020 has got the best of Bitcoin.

By far 2020 as really seen to be productive for crypto coins,what really shocked people was the more they felt the price will come down..the more it surge up.

The year 2020 was only a start point for the growth and advancement of the crypto network. The pandemic actually played played positive role in bringing to the consciousness of the world the enormous Benefits that can be drawn from the trade of crypto currency.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back