What's new

Do you believe that 2020 have overseen the best improvement in cryptocurrency??

I didn't exepect this dramatic increase of Cryptocurrencies at this unprecedented time caused by the global pandemic (covid19) at the begining of the year around January_ march coins like BTC was at $10k plus, LTC was at $60 plus, BCH was at $206 plus, ETH was at $300 plus etc. But now take a look at their main price tag you gonna see massive improvements. Especially in Bitcoin and Ethereum this two coins rose above 400% increase in their overall price tag. The only disappointment in the Cryptocurrency market is the recent decline of Ripple. Caused by the ongoing saga of breaching security terms, as claimed by U.S SEC, with time we gonna see if it's true or not. Apart from that, other Cryptocurrencies experienced massive improvement overall.

Do you agree with me that 2020 have been the best year since Cryptocurrency inception globally??
2021 came with a massive bearish run and massive dip of bitcoin and many made losses and in few months experience a massive increase in value and still increasing.

I'm really confused about investing more in cryptocurrency again right now with how volatile the Cryptocurrency market has been over the past few months. Just in the past few minutes, there is over $2k dump in BTC from $60k+ it was.

We're in the last half of 2021 and I can tell you that bitcoin has risen about another high percentage than 2020. Bitcoin was below $20k as at year end last year and now at $59k and same with other coins.

2021 came with a massive bearish run and massive dip of bitcoin and many made losses and in few months experience a massive increase in value and still increasing.
During mid 2020 saw lots of investors investors losing their invested funds due to the market drifting time. But later in the year especially the ending part saw the coins spiking in price which everyone who holdl their coin till that point recovered plus huge profit.

I didn't exepect this dramatic increase of Cryptocurrencies at this unprecedented time caused by the global pandemic (covid19) at the begining of the year around January_ march coins like BTC was at $10k plus, LTC was at $60 plus, BCH was at $206 plus, ETH was at $300 plus etc. But now take a look at their main price tag you gonna see massive improvements. Especially in Bitcoin and Ethereum this two coins rose above 400% increase in their overall price tag. The only disappointment in the Cryptocurrency market is the recent decline of Ripple. Caused by the ongoing saga of breaching security terms, as claimed by U.S SEC, with time we gonna see if it's true or not. Apart from that, other Cryptocurrencies experienced massive improvement overall.

Do you agree with me that 2020 have been the best year since Cryptocurrency inception globally??
Yes, I agree with you.
Crypto currencies did not see the limelight as compared to now pre-covid.
Since the pandemic, so many cryptocurrencies have come to light, and existing ones are increasing in value.

Well you are right about the best year ever for cryptocurrency coin but all that could be possible due to the outbreak of the covid19 pandemic, so if not for that I don't think most of the cryptocurrency would have risen so much I guess.

Crypto currency started growing big in 2020 after the third quarter and by the end of the year, most of the coins were already all time high. This year is going to end and most of the coins are already nearing all time high

Yes I wholeheartedly agree with you that this year have been the most awesome year in the cryptocurrency world, I'm not sure there would be another year as fruitful as this year in this regard. Most especially in the aspect of the impressive rise of bitcoin
I don't agree with you. Let us forget that this 2021 and I am just posting now after the coin has risen massively high.
If you are someone that have been following crypto currency for long, you will not say that 2020 is the most awesome year for crypto currency. If you say that . What will you say of 2017 that Bitcoin rose from $4000 to $20000?

Well the price of bitcoins actually start trending upward around 2018 ,as people are coming into this digital age cryptocurrency and online transaction are becoming clearer so on my own I actually predict that 2020 will make bitcoins and other cryptocurrency to have more value ,I didn't know about the Corona virus pandemic, and because of this Corona virus pandemics the price of cryptocurrency has been trending much more higher than my normal expectation,but all the same I expected it to grow up uptrend but I didn't expect it to grow as it is today.

For the past two years there has been a significant recognition in cryptocurrency which leads to increase in the price of cryptocurrencies.. every year as their own way of affecting cryptocurrency... I believe next year will be a year which most trader may not likely to smile.. I think bearish.

2021 did far better than 2020 and I am getting to become more optimistic that 2022 would go a long way in causing these cryptocurrencies to make as much profits as possible so that we can cash out.

2020 witness covid-19, lock down all over the world, there was hardly any market to buy any thing, it was a year full of death, and depression, many people had to invest their money into crypto currency, so crypto currency saw many investors.

I believe 2020 is the best for cryptocurrencies because many people make money from crypto. The way the crypto piramid growth made cryptocurrencies grow up very well. Expecially bitcoin and ethereum.

2020 can be termed as the year of the crpytocurrency exposure or surge. A lot of people became more aware of the power and opportunities in the crypto space and then began to get in more.

One thing I love about crypto is that every year supersedes the previous year seeing that the prices always increase in the value of each token year after year despite the dip.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back