What's new

Do you believe that 2020 have overseen the best improvement in cryptocurrency??

I don't think I can say that because 2020 is just starting and we are yet to see a lot. There is at least ten months more to go in this year so we have to wait. There are other years that ushered and received crypto really well like 2019.

There were so many improvement in cryptocurrency and most coins Rose in value, and this was partly because of the pandemic in 2020. But I believe better years are still ahead. We have not seen it all when it comes to you unimaginable increase in the cryptocurrency world.

Indeed it appears to be that the pandemic has upgraded the crypto world, anyway it is dismal to see that such extraordinary conditions caused an expansion in crypto. Likewise I feel that crypto can give a contactless type of installment which is extraordinary for the pandemic as it will forestall additionally spread of the Covid through surfaces,

I didn't exepect this dramatic increase of Cryptocurrencies at this unprecedented time caused by the global pandemic (covid19) at the begining of the year around January_ march coins like BTC was at $10k plus, LTC was at $60 plus, BCH was at $206 plus, ETH was at $300 plus etc. But now take a look at their main price tag you gonna see massive improvements. Especially in Bitcoin and Ethereum this two coins rose above 400% increase in their overall price tag. The only disappointment in the Cryptocurrency market is the recent decline of Ripple. Caused by the ongoing saga of breaching security terms, as claimed by U.S SEC, with time we gonna see if it's true or not. Apart from that, other Cryptocurrencies experienced massive improvement overall.

Do you agree with me that 2020 have been the best year since Cryptocurrency inception globally??
I strongly support you bro, the drastic increase in crypto currency last year (2020) was simply caused by the covid19 pandemics, the coin just started rising and its still at its peak at the moment, i think it will still go higher in 2021

I didn't exepect this dramatic increase of Cryptocurrencies at this unprecedented time caused by the global pandemic (covid19) at the begining of the year around January_ march coins like BTC was at $10k plus, LTC was at $60 plus, BCH was at $206 plus, ETH was at $300 plus etc. But now take a look at their main price tag you gonna see massive improvements. Especially in Bitcoin and Ethereum this two coins rose above 400% increase in their overall price tag. The only disappointment in the Cryptocurrency market is the recent decline of Ripple. Caused by the ongoing saga of breaching security terms, as claimed by U.S SEC, with time we gonna see if it's true or not. Apart from that, other Cryptocurrencies experienced massive improvement overall.

Do you agree with me that 2020 have been the best year since Cryptocurrency inception globally??
Yes I think that 2020 have made a great improvement in cryptocurrencies industry because all of the cryptocurrency have become well known in this time period and especially that ripple Bitcoin litecoin have flourished and Bitcoin have become the most expensive cryptocurrency the word these days also Bitcoin mining is very famous this is an everybody is investing in it so we should also consider this to earn money and get a profit

That can never be. In fact it just got started. 2020 could never have seen the best the cryptocurrency world or sphere has ever made. The best of improvement innovations on the cryptocurrency space will keep on evolving. It is not static

Yes I think that 2020 have made a great improvement in cryptocurrencies industry because all of the cryptocurrency have become well known in this time period and especially that ripple Bitcoin litecoin have flourished and Bitcoin have become the most expensive cryptocurrency the word these days also Bitcoin mining is very famous this is an everybody is investing in it so we should also consider this to earn money and get a profit
Sure, Cryptocurrency traders can never forget the achievement made by Cryptocurrency in the year 2020. Their was gain, much more than any other previous years recorded in 2020. I believe that 2021 is still going strong and will replicate the best achievements of 2020.

I don't think we have seen the best of bitcoin rise with the 2020 experience. No one can say that for a fact. The rise is still on the onward trend and it takes the brave to be focus and continue but be calculative and be ready to take the needed decision of selling if the situation becomes necessary

Crypto currency actually increased in the year 2020 with a great shock on the people. But it still hasn't gotten to it's peak because I'm very sure that it will hit higher rate this year 2020

Yes I believe 2020 is the best year for people investing in cryptocurrency
I don't think will ever rise like it did in 2020
Cryptocurrency made many people rich last year and I'm happy I'm one of them

I can't agree less that the year 2020 witness the best that has ever happened in the cryptocurrency world.The year 2020 witness tremendous turn around in the cryptocurrency world.Most coins hitting All Time High.

2020 has been judged the best year for cryptocurrency trading by many when compared to previous years most especially 2016 and 2017 where there was great value crash among the world most famous cryptocurrencies.

I don't think we have seen the best of bitcoin rise with the 2020 experience. No one can say that for a fact. The rise is still on the onward trend and it takes the brave to be focus and continue but be calculative and be ready to take the needed decision of selling if the situation becomes necessary
Okay, don't forget that Bitcoin made a significant jump to the top late last year. Don't dispute that fact, and i believe the coin isn't doing bad either, only time will tell where it will be in the coming days. I'm not selling my own coin cos i feel its not on the level i want it to reach.

I definetly would say cryptocurrency experienced one of its best this year. So far I can say this year has been the best for cryptocurrency. The last time it came close to this was in 2018 but only bitcoin was popular. Moreover the pandemic made it possible for people to study cryptocurrency and welcome investors and then become profitable

This i do believe the best if cryptocurrency is yet to come . 2020 just showed the world how it would be when the best if cryptocurrency comes . I think by the year 2023 cryptocurrency would be a very huge thing to accomplish

Last year have been the best year in the world of crypto currency due to the pandemic, when many people's have been lockdown at home people think of what kind of business to do from home that can give them profit, so people really invest in crypto currency to survive through the pandemic period.

I am typing this from 2021 and I can full heartedlly state that 2020 has basically being the year of Cryptos. Not jus on the fact that the prices of the major ones were blooming and people were making a lot of money but it has increased in the amount of way people adopt it and the way people know about. More and more people are now aware of the project.

Certainly 2020 was a great year for crypto currency investors. Several coins had massive increase. Coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum are still having massive increase even at this moment. We see Bitcoin reaching 50000 dollars

2020 saw a big increase and improvement in cryptocurrency and we must add to the fact that it has been a rough year for must physical organization especially financial organizations. This has made virtual transfer in use and it’s very easy to transact without added charges from the platform. I feel 2021 will still be greater owing to the increase in January and how it has been with Bitcoin and other coins.

In 2020 the cryptocurrency really blossom last year,it has never happened before because during lockdown it get bad to $4000 but by July it move up and by December it reached $38000 in fact last year was the best for cryoticurency, many people were caught unaware so they regret fon not invest in it.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back