What's new

Do you believe that 2020 have overseen the best improvement in cryptocurrency??

Yes. 2020 have been the best year since crypto currency exchange Business was introduced to the global market. I also didn't expect the market to surge the way it did due to the covid-19 pandemic that forced some people out of business this year. I expect the coin market to keep surging since it's not showing any form of dip any time soon.

I hope this coming year will even be better, 2020 was a year of challenge to the whole world but a blessing to the Crypto currency market because it made the coins more famous and people made huge profit from trading , this is the best year for Crypto currencies.

Yes, for now. But I see the subsequent years working more than this. Cryptocurrency will continue to reach different milestone on yearly basis. I have no doubt that this is not the maximum price experience we are going to witness more better price value come 2021.

I didn't exepect this dramatic increase of Cryptocurrencies at this unprecedented time caused by the global pandemic (covid19) at the begining of the year around January_ march coins like BTC was at $10k plus, LTC was at $60 plus, BCH was at $206 plus, ETH was at $300 plus etc. But now take a look at their main price tag you gonna see massive improvements. Especially in Bitcoin and Ethereum this two coins rose above 400% increase in their overall price tag. The only disappointment in the Cryptocurrency market is the recent decline of Ripple. Caused by the ongoing saga of breaching security terms, as claimed by U.S SEC, with time we gonna see if it's true or not. Apart from that, other Cryptocurrencies experienced massive improvement overall.

Do you agree with me that 2020 have been the best year since Cryptocurrency inception globally??
This year is just a blessing in the community because there are a lot of improvements that we cannot even mention all when we want to write them and l felt it this progress was caused by the pandemic which directed most people into crypto because of hardship.

This year is just a blessing in the community because there are a lot of improvements that we cannot even mention all when we want to write them and l felt it this progress was caused by the pandemic which directed most people into crypto because of hardship.
The pandemic improved the overall improvement of Cryptocurrency. Because people were forced to stay ahome to avoid the spread of covid19. that only helped to bring in more investors, because they viewed it as an avenue to accrue profit while sitting at home.

You're there, Bitcoin rise above $25k land mark surprised everyone in the Cryptocurrency chain market. I never believed it will reach that landmark, everything happened within tinkle of an eye. No one expected such rise from Bitcoin and even Ethereum that climbed from $365 to $6059 and above in the last 7 days

Yeah I believe that, Cryptocurrencies have really surge this year, not forgetting other types of coins like stable coins and altcoin, they have been really tremendous this year, and also Bitcoin which pass its highest rate, 2020 was a great year for Cryptocurrencies and BLockchain technology at large

You're there, Bitcoin rise above $25k land mark surprised everyone in the Cryptocurrency chain market. I never believed it will reach that landmark, everything happened within tinkle of an eye. No one expected such rise from Bitcoin and even Ethereum that climbed from $365 to $659 and above in the last 7 days.
That's true, The high bidding of Bitcoin and Ethereum will make those two coins to climb more places in 2021, starting tomorrow. I just hope they improve in price value so investors will make money through it. Again I want those two Cryptocurrencies to be used as worldwide currency for buying and selling online and offline too.

I didn't know about the Corona virus pandemic, and because of this Corona virus pandemics the price of cryptocurrency has been trending much more higher than my normal expectation,but all the same I expected it to grow up uptrend but I didn't expect it to grow as it is today.

I think the year 2020 is the best year for cryptocurrency and I think this happened because of the pandemic crisis. The majority of people joined for the first time the cryptocurrency market and this is because of the lockdown. For this reason the improvement in cryptocurrency.

I think the year 2020 is the best year for cryptocurrency and I think this happened because of the pandemic crisis. The majority of people joined for the first time the cryptocurrency market and this is because of the lockdown. For this reason the improvement in cryptocurrency.
That's true, many people joined in Cryptocurrency investment base on the lockdown posed by the covid19. Some never knew before about Cryptocurrency trading, buying and selling, till covid19 did them good. By introducing them to another means of investment with goof chances of making good return online.

No I don't
Just 4.8% of respondents believe a single Bitcoin is going to be worth $500,000 by 2030 — but the optimists are outnumbered by the 11.8% who think it will have crashed below $1,000. And overall, just 18.6% of investors are confident that Bitcoin's price will exceed $50,000.

I didn't exepect this dramatic increase of Cryptocurrencies at this unprecedented time caused by the global pandemic (covid19) at the begining of the year around January_ march coins like BTC was at $10k plus, LTC was at $60 plus, BCH was at $206 plus, ETH was at $300 plus etc. But now take a look at their main price tag you gonna see massive improvements. Especially in Bitcoin and Ethereum this two coins rose above 400% increase in their overall price tag. The only disappointment in the Cryptocurrency market is the recent decline of Ripple. Caused by the ongoing saga of breaching security terms, as claimed by U.S SEC, with time we gonna see if it's true or not. Apart from that, other Cryptocurrencies experienced massive improvement overall.

Do you agree with me that 2020 have been the best year since Cryptocurrency inception globally??
I totally agree with you. In the year 2020, the corrupt currency has become very innovative. Very few people in the world knew about it but since its importance is increasing most people will start to know.
The Bitcoin, LTC and ETH captured attention. I am really impressed from it.

I'm absolutely agree with your opinion, in this pandemic situation when all other business go into losses. Then thousands of people get involved in online investment, that effect the stability of cryptocurrency specially Bitcoin break the all time records.

Thanks again for your help in getting the kids are doing well into almost done before I will be in touch soon niyen oh I will be in a little late to the party I have a meeting with the other is a little bit of a few questions about the job and I am satisfied with the service and I will be at your house at the moment I am not sure how this works but it is not showing up on the same page with all my details.

Yes, 2020 has been a very important year for cryptocurrencies as cryptocurrencies have grown significantly.While people are confined to their homes because of Corona, they can still make good profits at home by investing in cryptocurrencies.The year 2020 has been in the name of cryptocurrencies and those who have invested in it have made huge profits.

I totally agree with you. In the year 2020, the corrupt currency has become very innovative. Very few people in the world knew about it but since its importance is increasing most people will start to know.
The Bitcoin, LTC and ETH captured attention. I am really impressed from it.
Very good that you're impressed with the current price of Cryptocurrencies at the moment. Especially the grande master in the guise of Bitcoin. 2020 is the beat year in terms of price, trading vume, marketcap etc. It really improve drastically enough in the past year 2020. 2021 is still going strong for Cryptocurrency, and I expect it to surpass 10x more than the achievement made in 2020.

No 2020 has not shown the best of crypto currency bcox crypto currency is like the future and it will only get better that's what I think.
Post automatically merged:

Additionally, we have had the pleasure of working closely with Jerry Durso and believe that he will transform. In contrast, to traditional money transfers, the user in the Bitcoin system is pseudonymous. Contrary to a bank account user.

We don't know what 2021 will bring yet, but I will answer yes. 2020 has seen a surge in crypto currency. It's not just one but all of them. The one setback is ripple but before it's case it also rose to $1. So 2020 has been a great year for crypto currency.

We don't know what 2021 will bring yet, but I will answer yes. 2020 has seen a surge in crypto currency. It's not just one but all of them. The one setback is ripple but before it's case it also rose to $1. So 2020 has been a great year for crypto currency.
For sure, Cryptocurrency traders and investors can never forget the achievements of Cryptocurrency made in 2020. 2021 is still going strong around Cryptocurrency, most coins top up in price tag. Especially Ethereum and Bitcoin reach $1000 and $34,500+ respectively.
Post automatically merged:

Judging by the records I definitely agree with you. I am personally amazed at the performance of Cryptos this year 2020. Most of this impressive performance is due to more persons and institutions embracing the use of Cryptos for their transactions. And I strongly believe that at this rate, things can only get better.
More investors invested through it that made all Crypto coins to soar high in the year 2020. And its still going high, I don't think it can slow down anytime soon. Because more whales want to invest heavily again to take the price higher.

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back