What's new

Do you believe that 2020 have overseen the best improvement in cryptocurrency??

Absolutely you are saying right and i strongly agree with you that the 2020 is the best year for cryptocurrency.
Because in 2020 the prices of cryptocurrency bullish to the peak of it,s worth. But it could prove not good in next century so as long as it remain in this condition it will be beneficial but in future it goes to crucial.
You made a good point, this year have seen some bullish rapid changes around Cryptocurrency. I'm happy that my expectation about Bitcoin at least came to reality. I was expecting the coin to reach $25k this year, and it even surpassed that landmark, which is now $26,760 as at when I checked it last.

More than agree with you, my dear friend. However, it is not only the covid pandemic factor that has increased exponentially the value of Bitcoin in this now ending 2020. Another was certainly the lowering of the dollar $.

More than agree with you, my dear friend. However, it is not only the covid pandemic factor that has increased exponentially the value of Bitcoin in this now ending 2020. Another was certainly the lowering of the dollar $.
Dollar didn't significantly incerese the price of some Cryptocurrencies. Dollar didn't lower excess, it was just little fraction. Right now dollar is on the rise. If you ask me the factor that made Cryptocurrency gain massive increase in volume, I will tell that, it's covid19. It made people to look up to cryptocurrency for chance earnings, after those early restrictions.

Since the inception of Cryptocurrencies, I think 2020 has been the best year so far as regards to general acceptance as well as monetary value. But I also believe that we are yet to see the very best of most of the Cryptocurrencies as they expected to keep appreciating in terms of acceptability and price.

Since the inception of Cryptocurrencies, I think 2020 has been the best year so far as regards to general acceptance as well as monetary value. But I also believe that we are yet to see the very best of most of the Cryptocurrencies as they expected to keep appreciating in terms of acceptability and price.
Yeah, we are expecting to grow even higher in acceptability and in price tag. Let's see what the future holds for Cryptocurrency in general, if this coins gonna keep to their good pace and rise above expectations again.

i personally think that 2020 was the best year for BTC investors and BTC at general, i believe also that the pandemic contributed, as people switched from their offline jobs to online jobs including cryptoworld related stuff, i hope things keep going smooth like that

i personally think that 2020 was the best year for BTC investors and BTC at general, i believe also that the pandemic contributed, as people switched from their offline jobs to online jobs including cryptoworld related stuff, i hope things keep going smooth like that
Things will continue to go smoothly in the Cryptocurrency world. We hope so, with this remarkable achievement made this year alone, it is said to continue it's Renaissance to the top.

Well the price of bitcoins actually start trending upward around 2018 ,as people are coming into this digital age cryptocurrency and online transaction are becoming clearer so on my own I actually predict that 2020 will make bitcoins and other cryptocurrency to have more value ,I didn't know about the Corona virus pandemic, and because of this Corona virus pandemics the price of cryptocurrency has been trending much more higher than my normal expectation,but all the same I expected it to grow up uptrend but I didn't expect it to grow as it is today.

Well the price of bitcoins actually start trending upward around 2018 ,as people are coming into this digital age cryptocurrency and online transaction are becoming clearer so on my own I actually predict that 2020 will make bitcoins and other cryptocurrency to have more value ,I didn't know about the Corona virus pandemic, and because of this Corona virus pandemics the price of cryptocurrency has been trending much more higher than my normal expectation,but all the same I expected it to grow up uptrend but I didn't expect it to grow as it is today.
That is to tell you it is hard to predict the nature of things. Things can change in a tinkle of an eye. You just have to be optimistic, 2020 have been a tremendous year for Cryptocurrencies. Especially in Bitcoin and Ethereum, they exceeded my expectations for the year, going 400% plus each for the year.

2020 was indeed a year for most cryptocurrency , including altcoins . Many coins experienced their all time high this year . Bitcoin , litecoin , BCH , ethereum ,all recorded an all time high .
Defi coins also soared higher this year too.

2020 was indeed a year for most cryptocurrency , including altcoins . Many coins experienced their all time high this year . Bitcoin , litecoin , BCH , ethereum ,all recorded an all time high .
Defi coins also soared higher this year too.
Sure, this is arguably the best year for Cryptocurrency development. Let's see how 2021 will be for this coins. I still believe, they will continue the rise and bring steady profit to investors, that have high hopes for it.

Sure, this is arguably the best year for Cryptocurrency development. Let's see how 2021 will be for this coins. I still believe, they will continue the rise and bring steady profit to investors, that have high hopes for it.
Believe me ,2021 will be a good year for cryptocurrency , because the present Bullish run of Bitcoin and altcoins has spread the good news of cryptocurrency and it's potentials to many people in the world

Dollar didn't significantly incerese the price of some Cryptocurrencies. Dollar didn't lower excess, it was just little fraction. Right now dollar is on the rise. If you ask me the factor that made Cryptocurrency gain massive increase in volume, I will tell that, it's covid19. It made people to look up to cryptocurrency for chance earnings, after those early restrictions.
I see. But still, even though the primary factor in Bitcoin's growth is that, I'm sorry, I don't think it's the only one.
Also the possibility of dealing with cryptocurrencies via ATM machines, etc.

Believe me ,2021 will be a good year for cryptocurrency , because the present Bullish run of Bitcoin and altcoins has spread the good news of cryptocurrency and it's potentials to many people in the world
I'm believing you dude, let's see why the future holds for Cryptocurrency in 2021. I'm expecting more bullish run around all coins. Only time will tell, I'm only expecting not predicting what 2021 will be for Cryptocurrency.

Yes, since you don't need to go to the bank and make deposit of your fiat currency. You can just hold on your device, access your wallet, and send to any one you wanna send finds too, very easy. It has saved people that stress of waiting in the bank queue.
Yes this is very true, as it allows you to easily transact from home and not have to have worry about social distancing as you will be away from people. Another reason that i think that the pandemic was a cause of the rise in crypto prices, is that there were many people who were unfortunately let go from their jobs, and as such they turned to online methods to earn, and this has lead to a rise in crypto and crypto trading.

Initially I thought all online currency were going to reduce drastically due to the economy changes which came as a result of the covid-19 pandemic. To our greatest surprise Bitcoin seems to be on the raise on a daily basis. It is so amazing how the pandemic that brought havoc to so many businesses turned out to favour Bitcoin. I also feel other currency are not left out. And are doing their possible best to scale through.

Yes this is very true, as it allows you to easily transact from home and not have to have worry about social distancing as you will be away from people. Another reason that i think that the pandemic was a cause of the rise in crypto prices, is that there were many people who were unfortunately let go from their jobs, and as such they turned to online methods to earn, and this has lead to a rise in crypto and crypto trading.
Yeah, social distancing caused by the pandemic have made people to stay home and find better way of doing something that brings them income. And they diversified into Cryptocurrency trading and saving. That made the coins to increase massively just as you said. More investors, wealthy business people came and invested.

Yeah, social distancing caused by the pandemic have made people to stay home and find better way of doing something that brings them income. And they diversified into Cryptocurrency trading and saving. That made the coins to increase massively just as you said. More investors, wealthy business people came and invested.
Large investors such as businesses likely came into crypto as a means in which they are able to cover their losses that they made during the pandemic. If a company was clever with their investments and willing to take the risk, the investments throughout the pandemic into crypto could have offset their losses and resulted in great profit for them as well.

Yes, the pandemic really led to the increase of trading in crypto currencies. Dirujf the lockdown, people didn't have alternative than to be working online and the only and rewarding online business then was cryptocurrencies.

Yeah i think so and what caused it is due to the lockdown and the pandemic i think , because major coins like bitcoin , litecoin had major increase in price this year i think

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back