What's new

Do you believe in luck during trading

I so mush strongly believe in luck as well, because you might go into trading today and you have so much luck and earn more than your mentor,so it depends on the kind of luck one have. So I believe in luck so much.
Bro, you shouldn't rely on luck solely when trading it backfires not everything you see luck there. Trading isn't gambling where it favours one through luck.

Do you beleive that luck has a lot of effects in trading operations or you think only good analys of the market decide if u gonna win or lose
I think that there is a certain degree of luck involved with crypto because analysis is a prediction and this is not a sure thing but a calculated estimate. However there is a degree of luck when you invest in a coin as well.

Do you beleive that luck has a lot of effects in trading operations or you think only good analys of the market decide if u gonna win or lose
This is not meant to be. Luck does not have anything to do with cryptocurrency. You have got to be knowledgeable and experienced about the business and get more people to teach you what you don't know. Luck doesn't come into play here at all.

This is not meant to be. Luck does not have anything to do with cryptocurrency. You have got to be knowledgeable and experienced about the business and get more people to teach you what you don't know. Luck doesn't come into play here at all.
I don't believe there's luck in dealing in crypto currency because it has to do with the flunctuation of rising and falling , but in some other business area , there's is luck definitely .

Hmm this is a very tricky question. Now there are times you might actually get lucky enough to make some profits on a trade you didnt calculate even before entering. Trading in general has to do with strategy and of cause planning.

Well luck is when preparation meets opportunity so even when one is lucky there was a proceeding effort, which could have been in so many ways prior to the gain

Luck does not have anything to do in dealings and investing of crypto currency, but in actual business, we can be lucky to deal with better investor and that's called luck in business.

In any investment what u need to succeed is a good analysis about the business. Luck is just an abstract thinking or believe. Investor believe in good business analysis and not luck to succeed in it business. If the business succeed an investor believe it due to it good business analysis.

In any investment what u need to succeed is a good analysis about the business. Luck is just an abstract thinking or believe. Investor believe in good business analysis and not luck to succeed in it business. If the business succeed an investor believe it due to it good business analysis.
You are absolutely right, I learnt some tips in trading that made believe that having the knowledge about the market and the coins you wish to trade is the secret to trading , luck is just coincidence.

Well I don't think nor believe in luck in business but rather hardwork,when one work effective on his business there is no way he will not succeed in that business.

To some extent I believe that luck helps in the performance of your business as some people tends to succeed in any business that they do no matter how the business is set up or run it will surely be successful.

At some point luck do play a part in bringing success in any type of trading since the market is unpredictable at times. But experience is the main thing.

Well, I don't think luck has so much to do with it because some of these things are easily predictable if people have the right access to information.

There is the thing called beginner's luck but you cannot rely on that. If the trading is like gambling where there is no concrete basis on why you are going to buy or sell a particular commodity then luck can probably play a role. But if you will ask the losers in the stock market they will tell you that luck is often cruel.

I think luck plays little role when it comes to business, investment, or trading. However, luck is not the only thing that will make you successful. You need to work hard and think smart

Any trader that is relying on luck isn't an experience trader its a newbie trader. Only the newbie traders will enter into the forex market and praying for luck to do them good.

Anyone praying for luck is purely gambling and is doomed to lose most, if not all of the money they have invested. Personal research is key to success in trading.

Anyone praying for luck is purely gambling and is doomed to lose most, if not all of the money they have invested. Personal research is key to success in trading.
Yes I believe in luck why trading in cryptocurrency and I know that most times lock mate be on your side and the cryptocurrency that you invest in will start growing in the market and gain more popularity with this you become rich overnight.

Praying for luck to happen when trading or investing in business is waiting for a disaster to happen. Luck comes when we take actions in whatever it is that we do not by just wishing for it to happen.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back