What's new

Do you believe in luck during trading

I think luck affects you as much as you belive in it. At least in my opinion luck is just something mental, you can choose to belive in it or not
I do believe in luck in trading but I do not believe that it actually controls all the outcome of your trading activities but it is the knowledge of your trading that mostly controls the result of your trading.

Praying for luck to happen when trading or investing in business is waiting for a disaster to happen. Luck comes when we take actions in whatever it is that we do not by just wishing for it to happen.
Seriously, no one ever got rich by mistake. It is out of determination and putting in correct efforts in the right direction that leads to success. People should not even rely on luck at all.

Do you beleive that luck has a lot of effects in trading operations or you think only good analys of the market decide if u gonna win or lose
There is luck in trading no doubt. But if luck is what successful traders depend on they wouldn't be were they are now. You just have to the right thing by learning.

Depending on luck is one of the main reasons a lot of people lose their money on forex trading and cryptocurrency trading. Trading requires good knowledge and understanding to be consistently profitable.

I believe luck has some role to play because if you are lucky enough the coin you invested into might start appreciating the very next day. However, this does not mean your knowledge does not work

No doubt that their's a little bit of luck while trading but one shouldn't depend on that,rather one should set their strategies right before starting.

Even though luck do occur during trading, Cryptocurrency or forex. We shouldn't dwell on that, cos such trading isn't dependent on luck rather by calculations and extinctive one.

I believed in luck during trading but not much because the luck will never come when the homework is not done in such a way that give way for it to come.

I have always been using luck in my trading, but I have already learn to be patient and spend quality time in learning what is expected of me rather.

I don't believe in luck during trading because trading is all about being able to capitalize on the fluctuations in the market to make profit

When I'm ready to start investing in Crypto trade, I will never have or allow the idea of luck to be one of my daily Psalms. I won't allow the notion of luck rule me so I don't see myself as incapable.

Once again instead it here that whoever is depending on luck during trading in the forex market or cryptocurrency market is doing himself or herself a great disservice because you are just simply gambling instead being focused

Well, luck plays role, but this does not mean you don't require skills and knowledge in trading. Profiting from trading is a result of a number of things such as luck, favorable market condition, buying the right asset at the right moment, etc.

I don't believe in luck myself. Never really have, as I have had rough spots, and good spots throughout my life. I think we just get dealt things from time to time, and we learn how to overcome them by dealing with them.

I'm not a big believer in luck. Never truly have, because I've experienced both good and bad times in my life. I believe we are just assigned situations from time to time and learn how to cope with them by dealing with them.

In most endeavors, there is a direct correlation between efforts and results. If you are smart and do the hard work, then you will produce positive results.

The stock market doesn't quite work that way. You can do endless research, study charts, and know every nuance of the fundamentals but still have a negative result. Traders and investors are ultimately trying to predict the future, and when someone tries to do that, then luck will be a major factor in determining the outcome.

Lock happens sometimes when someone is trading or doing some other things. There may be a situation whereby the trade will go beyond your normal expectation and thereby make more profit in short time without doing much work.

No, not at all. There's nothing like that when it comes to the financial market, success is usually down to the level of expertise that has been gained via knowledge.
There's no success by trial and error in the crpyto market.

Do you beleive that luck has a lot of effects in trading operations or you think only good analys of the market decide if u gonna win or lose
Luck does not really come into play when trading. Profit or loss in trading is based on your ability to analyze the market very well and predict the rise and fall of the commodity/stock you are trading in. Therefore luck plays a very minute role in this activity

No, not at all. There's nothing like that when it comes to the financial market, success is usually down to the level of expertise that has been gained via knowledge.
There's no success by trial and error in the crpyto market.
There is absolute luck in trading sometimes. Most especially if you're not sure of the trade and you went on to take it. This is when luck come into play.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back