What's new

Do you believe in luck during trading

Luck can only work if you are someone who is always monitoring the prices so that when any shit coin pumps, you take your profits and leave the market.
Yeah, you're right. Those shit coins are full with surprises only luck can drive us to success around such high volatile coins that can rise and fall flat.

In trading? Not really. Though luck could be getting into your information at the right time, right before a big negative event happens, and you have time to make sure you don't suffer from it.
There's luck in trading and sometimes you work on your own without getting lucky, there are some people that gets lucky in everything they do while some have to work hard to get the job done.

I dont believe in luck , its still on probabibility and if the trade doesn't turn out well, you might not make more profit but instead huge loss ,so i dont believe in luck

I dont believe in luck , its still on probabibility and if the trade doesn't turn out well, you might not make more profit but instead huge loss ,so i dont believe in luck
I know luck at times plays its role to making one successful in crypto or forex trading. But a trader with high level experience shouldn't expert luck to occur. Experience is needed to trade and make profits.
Post automatically merged:

The traders with high leave of experience already have a plan ,and they also need little luck to make huge profit ,but they don't rely on it ,they also have a plan b incase the trade dosent turn out well
Sure, any trader that rely heavily on luck make too many losses because trading isn't gambling scheme where luck plays a major role in one's success.

Last edited:
A good crypto traders should not be depending but it is true that luck does exist in crypto trading. Sometimes traders get lucky, sometimes they don't.

Most people will argue that trading needs practice and for you to trade perfectly you need to master your strategy and entry,well as long as the future direction of market can't be determined trading can go by luck or against your luck.

I don't believe in luck when it comes to crypto currency because i know its hard to earn a dime online from crypto currency , the luck only works for a while but bnot contonusly

Luck means opportunity meets preparation. There is nothing like luck while doing business or even trading. Your analysis and your prowess determines your gains and how successful the business will be.

Concerning if I believe in luck during trading. Well, I would say that luck at times might just come in play and such individual gets a profit when trading, though it doesn't come often and it is not something that an individual or trader can rely on, with good analysis and well studied chart of the market, you can get positive results

In trading I don't believe in luck. With the right knowledge and information about the market you can make a killing without depending on luck.
Post automatically merged:

In trading I don't believe in luck. With the right knowledge and information about the market you can make a killing without depending on luck.

Yeah, you're right. Those shit coins are full with surprises only luck can drive us to success around such high volatile coins that can rise and fall flat.
And to be really lucky, you have to continue monitoring them as they don't even follow trends before pumping. Or you have to even place an order in the market so whenever it rises, you sell automatically.

And to be really lucky, you have to continue monitoring them as they don't even follow trends before pumping. Or you have to even place an order in the market so whenever it rises, you sell automatically.
Yeah, keeping close eyes on those coins is ideal. I'm short of ideas where to keep an eye close to the progress of the coins, and pick the potential ones for investment.

Do you beleive that luck has a lot of effects in trading operations or you think only good analys of the market decide if u gonna win or lose
Do you beleive that luck has a lot of effects in trading operations or you think only good analys of the market decide if u gonna win or lose
Although, luck exists in business and in training. But you still have to be conversant with the requisite skills that is needed to be a good trader.

Although, luck exists in business and in training. But you still have to be conversant with the requisite skills that is needed to be a good trader.
This is the best thing that one should consider doing, instead of relying solely on luck which may not materialize into what you have in mind. Hardwork and research is the best.

They don't follow trends they can rise and fall easily that's why we trade them using instinct. I'll only trade or holdl such coins when my instinct direct and having extra funds to risk.

I definitely believe in luck and then good market analysis because if you plan well as a manager then you will excell but if don't then there is no possibility of luck to excell in your business.

I definitely believe in luck and then good market analysis because if you plan well as a manager then you will excell but if don't then there is no possibility of luck to excell in your business.
Experience traders don't believe in luck they do their research finalize on the currency pairing they'll be choosing, and choose wisely. That enable them to be successful and not relying on luck that can fail just like in gambling.

Talking about planning sure means that you are not solely relying on luck. That's just it. You have to understand that those who are relying on luck Don't usually have any back up plans should their expectations not come to pass.

I so mush strongly believe in luck as well, because you might go into trading today and you have so much luck and earn more than your mentor,so it depends on the kind of luck one have. So I believe in luck so much.

I could sell a lot of people that I want trade do that with the intention of luck because most of those coins in trade I don't really have much information about them I don't to know the market direction.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back