What's new

Do you believe in luck during trading

So people can get extremely lucky in any area of life but I do not believe that it is something that you should anticipate but instead you should work hard and increase your chances.

Actually I do believe in luck while trading but I do not fully depend on it and that is what most people need to know and understand, one should not fully depend on luck but hardwork of predicting well.

Although, everyone needs a little bit of luck in everything one does, i believe a good analysis of the market determines if one is going to make profit or lose during trading operations.

I believe in luck but I didn't qualify my mind that I will always be the lucky one.I trained my self very well that luck will only find me when I explore and win.I know and believe this saying :hardwork the gateway to success , factually and why not luck the gateway to success.come on man don't rely on being lucky

Do you beleive that luck has a lot of effects in trading operations or you think only good analys of the market decide if u gonna win or lose
Forex trading is not a gamble because even before you start, it is imperative to acquire knowledge in the subject and be capable of predicting signals. If you rely on luck in this business venture, it will end in bitter losses

The honest truth is that Luck has little to no power over the outcome of trading. The important thing is how well you know the market and its fluctuations.

understand that trading has to do with two things which is either win or loss, if you keep expecting luck, that means you are yet to be a real trader, you need to take practical classes before the real game.

When it comes to trading i do believe that it has to be by proper market analysis before you will be able to get something meaningful in the market trade.I do not really believe in luck in trading.

Do you beleive that luck has a lot of effects in trading operations or you think only good analys of the market decide if u gonna win or lose
Not really if you invest in shitcoin and you have good luck you would lose money so luck doesn't exsist when you are trading you need to have skills and understand it's not that simple many people think it is that's why many people only lose money when trading

Forex trading is not a gamble because even before you start, it is imperative to acquire knowledge in the subject and be capable of predicting signals. If you rely on luck in this business venture, it will end in bitter losses

Luck is very important but understanding the market is also quite important as well. When the market is crashing, it does not make sense to trade at that time.

Luck is very important but understanding the market is also quite important as well. When the market is crashing, it does not make sense to trade at that time.
This is quite crucial in order to be able to trade crypto very well and be successful in it. The trader must know the best times to trade in order to make a profit regularly.

In trading is not everybody that has luck in trading, because as for me I don't rely in luck, you have to be sure of the particular field you want start,in trading business sometime you sometime you can loss and sometimes you can gain, so is not about luck,
With partial agreement with your opinion. I know that trading is not about luck,it's all about professionality but luck is involved anyway but not anytime. I am may be logical but I hope you comprehend?

Luck cannot be completely taken away from crypto trading. The only thing is that it should not be relied on. You need to get knowledge about crypto trading before you venture into it. But above that you still need luck a times.

Trading is not for everyone because I don't rely on luck, you have to be certain of the field you want to start in, and trading business involves risk because you can sometimes lose money and sometimes make it.

I think that's why a lot of people failed during trading, there's nothing like luck in trading you have to understand this, the level of experience you are having that's all that matters.

Well personally I think no because I believe luck can only come after hardworking and effort. of you make no effort in business, you will never experience luck.

I don't believe in that , trading deals mostly with technical and fundamental analysis. That is what will be needed to be able to predict the market . Though sometimes it could be luck but this shouldn't be rely on.

I don't believe in luck because everything depends on hard working, if you are working and learning daily even if it is about trading then you can use your knowledge in it.

Though, as a trader, one will experience some days where everything will just look perfect with little or no effort. I don't call it luck; I call it coincidence. Any trader who fixates his mind on luck at any given time will likely watch his trading capital disappear without warning.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back