What's new

Do you believe in luck during trading

If you are lucky and keep trading, the day will come when your luck will run out and you will have no choice but to study the market and learn

I don't believe in such , I believe in technical and fundamental analysis as the only thing that will help people trade the markets successfully. Luck will not always work all the time , hard worked to learn how to trade is The Only Way out.

It's generally not a suitable trading strategy to rely exclusively on luck. Combining knowledge, strategy, discipline, and risk management are necessary for successful trading. Although luck can occasionally be beneficial, it is unreliable and might result in making bad decisions. It's crucial to approach trading with a clear strategy and reasonable expectations. You should also be ready to adapt and make changes as necessary in response to changing market conditions and new information.

There is no luck during trading it is not gambling everything you are doing there is based on the knowledge so no matter of luck or spin of wheel in trading. You should educate forex or learn it before starting.

No, I do not believe in luck while trading. You might be lucky to win some trades, but That is Gambling in my own view. In trading you don't believe in luck, You work towards achieving it by making analysis before trading.

I don't believe in luck in trading, if trading were something similar to gambling, I might believe that luck plays a determining factor, but trading is understanding market dynamics, knowing how to analyze it and knowing how to use indicators, understanding market sentiment and much more, it's more complex than just being lucky to make money.

I don't believe in luck in trading, if trading were something similar to gambling, I might believe that luck plays a determining factor, but trading is understanding market dynamics, knowing how to analyze it and knowing how to use indicators, understanding market sentiment and much more, it's more complex than just being lucky to make money.
Luck has no roles when it's come to trading,trading need your skills and analysis if you can do better analysis definitely you will win don't rely on luck if you are doing forex,even crypto currency trading is base on your market understanding and not luck,luck can only come to have a role when you are doing gambling so forex works when you study the market sentiment properly

Do you beleive that luck has a lot of effects in trading operations or you think only good analys of the market decide if u gonna win or lose
You will not win any trade in forex based on luck. Traders lose trades they analysed for hours which they relied on data and should have won the trade. If you try it with only luck, you will blow your trading account in seconds. If you have no knowledge on how to trade forex, stay out of it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back