What's new

Do you believe in luck during trading

Permit me to say that this is the most hilarious thread I've ever read here on Crypto currency trading, what has luck got to do with Crypto? Nothing like luck in this business, the price of bitcoin isn't stable, so no luck or whatsoever is involved.
Do you beleive that luck has a lot of effects in trading operations or you think only good analys of the market decide if u gonna win or lose

Personally i don't think luck has anything to do in trading. It's not a gambling. You need to learn how it works and not just put your money and hope for the best. You need to learn when to buy and sell your assets it's not that easy. Your profits depends on you.

Generally i dont belive in luck but i believe in something similar grace. I believe in grace of getting the right information,tools and support at the right tome it is needed. Yeah to a large extent trading depends on grace, but mostly it depends on your waits and endurance.

Absolutely not, this is a business in which you have to believe in knowledge and analysis.There is no luck here All you have to do is set the right time and the right price.The price of Bitcoin was touching 30,000 yesterday, so this was the right time to trade

If you believe in luck, then you probably think your gains or losses has something to do with it. One has to learn how to trade by analysing the movements of the market and the different factors it affects. Luck has nothing to do with it. It's our belief that makes us think that way.

There is nothing like luck in any form of trading be it online or offline trading. Cryptocurrencies being assets that are controlled by the forces of demand and supply only needs good analysis and sound logical reasons to be able to make good profits from trading it.

I am sure that every good trader will understand the importance of luck in breaking through. One cannot always depend on his intellectual prowess and trading skills. Sometimes, you need a push and help from nature, some call it luck, other don't.

Do you beleive that luck has a lot of effects in trading operations or you think only good analys of the market decide if u gonna win or lose
There is some element of luck in trading especially when it comes to crypto currency trading because sometimes predictions do fail completely and in such cases, only luck can bring you profit. But that doesn't mean luck is very important in trading because if you believe much in it, you will lose a lot of money from your trading.

don't believe in luck when trading because you can't rely on it all the time because its definitely going to fail you when you rely on it , because you dont really know how to trade but always rely on luck , so know how to trade very well and learn more about it very well then youare good to go i think

Too me in trading, if you don't know the secret on how to trade successfully, I'm not sure about that luck will work oo.. Because crypto currency is not a thing of luck its your your knowledge of trading and experience.

The word luck is not one that appears in my dictionary, if you're prediction is accurate, you will never lose while trading, but if you don't have the right signal, there is nothing you can do about it. so studying the market is just the best thing to do before trading.

Can we call it luck? Or we will say we need God's help to make economy stable so that we can get good return from our investment. Then if we say luck in other terms then we can say yes because everything we do is risk them we need a bite of luck to excel in all our challenges we face in our investment so that our money or investment will not be a waste or lose to us all. So luck is important in so call in all our investment.

When it comes to trading or investment, I believe in adequate preparation. I will do my research base on the investment, I will ask questions around in order to be on the right track and do my due diligence. After I have done all these, that when I will leave the rest of the things I cannot control in to the hand of Providence to come to my aid.

In as much as i believe in luck i don't think it affect trading, i think it mainly depends on how well u understand trading however i feel lock play a bigger part in investing than trading

Yes, luck comes everywhere in anything. Either this is a job vacancy or any business investment, and we have heard that Luck favors the Brave. It all tells us that in investment we take a risk, if we manage bravely then luck may happen there. But Hardwork is the key and if there is a luck then this will be plust point.

Yes I believe in luck. Sometimes in the course of trading cryptocurrency, you could find success not through your efforts but through luck. I have experienced it many times before.

Never go into trading putting all your hope in luck. Luck will fail you when you needed it most. Not that luck doesn't happen in trading. There's always luck in trading but it is very important you acquire all the basic skills and training you need to have an effective strategy for your trading.

I think that luck has to do with individual. Some believe in it and others don't. It is mental. But the knowledge of good analysis of the market can't be overemphasized. There are some trends you have to read to be able to trade successful. That is my opinion.

Luck can only work if you are someone who is always monitoring the prices so that when any shit coin pumps, you take your profits and leave the market.

Of course yes I believe in luck when it comes to trading, but at the same time you also need to be hardworking, luck can only make you sell more in trading

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back