What's new

Do you believe in luck during trading

Hello, answering your question I lean towards the option of market analysis, I would add persistence and relationship with sellers, have the best qualities as a buyer to achieve familiarity and obtain the results you want

I believe in luck / badluck on crypto trading, but the proportion is very small less than 10%, the rest is very dominant crypto trading skills and experience that will determine whether you make a profit or lose.

I don't actually believe in luck in business.... For an instant if a government employer decide to award contract base on nepotism then it's a sheet cause of mismanagement or corruption... Decision taken by any business man or woman must be a calculative one not a decision base on assumption or luck searching.

Do you beleive that luck has a lot of effects in trading operations or you think only good analys of the market decide if u gonna win or lose
I think it is more of good market strategy than luck . Once there is a good market planning , most times the outcome is usually positive .
Luck cannot shine on someone that invested his money without due planning or on a shit coin .
Market is very volatile and thus demands good planning.

In business or investment luck is not suppose to be seen as a mean to succeed in business.

Every business owner need to analyze critically his plan on how they can succeed in business and follow suit.

Business is about calculated risk and not just for people without strong knowledge in business.
Post automatically merged:

In business or investment luck is not suppose to be seen as a mean to succeed in business.

Every business owner need to analyze critically his plan on how they can succeed in business and follow suit.

Business is about calculated risk and not just for people without strong knowledge in business.

Concerning luck in trading. Well, I will say In depends on the individual's belief, the person might believe in luck other might not.but for me, I don't really see luck as a factor to affect your trading, even if there is luck, it rarely happens

There is nothing like luck in trading I believe that your knowledge, findings and analysis about the trading will help you to be succeded.

There is no such thing as luck in succeeding at any trading or business including cypto currency. The truth is, if you do not know how to find your way through and master the required knowledge,no luck will aid you to succeed.

Luck I'm trading? Capital NO!
Trading is real calculating business. Deals with data and activities tied with time. Which could have an adverse effect or favorable impact on a trade.A seconds ago information could trigger a upward or downward result.So trading needs all human intelligence and activities to react.
Luck is coincidental calculation in event that turns favorably occasionally and could be disastrous.

In my opinion I don't really believe in luck in trading you have to get concrete knowledge of the trade because it is all about gaining or losing so I don't believe in luck during trade it's all about your knowledge.

Do you beleive that luck has a lot of effects in trading operations or you think only good analys of the market decide if u gonna win or lose
Yes dear i believed in luck because in some cases the most experienced & skilled persons loose their money just because of their bad luck. We know that the trading have high risk that we can minimise by getting the best practice.

Yeah.. There is luck whenever things go shaddy. In trading cryptocurrencies, the trading always follow the trends as tit rises and drop, to know how to predict tbe investments. I believe their is always a coin to transfer to other wallets without much charge.

Being lucky is never a requirement in forex trading, although you can luckily have access to information or signals that can aid your trading, but if you are not good in forex trading you will end up losing money.

Luck plays a role sometimes when trading but if one were to believe in luck purely, he's bound to get into trouble. In trading, your ability to analyze the market and then choose the right trade is very important. Luck comes in when you have a good trade.

I believe in luck, because you might have tried so many avenue in making profit but it's forthcoming so one need some elements of luck in this regards so as to make the profit a realkty

I don't really believe in luck while trading, if you want to invest and make profit, you have to follow some lay down principles, so I don't think luck in this case has anything to do with trading

If it wasn't all about luck, people would figure out how they can make decent cash from trading withour losing any single cent, at the end they let their money to the fate to decide what will happen next

I do not believe in luck..Luck is when opportunity meets preparation,you would have been very prepared when you get such opportunity.. perhaps this is what you mean because there is no magical luck.

yeah, it plays a part, but the more "experienced" and overall "professional" you are the less of a role luck plays in your trading career, but usually, people can't always predict the market to the last decimal no matter how good they are, so there's usually at least some luck involved, not always though.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back