What's new

Do you believe experience is the best teacher or failure is?

I believe experience is the best teacher because even in employment the second thing they ask after you telling them about yourself is experience. So if one has an experience in whatever he or she want to embark on it will be very easy for the person to know how to handle it

I believe experience is the best teacher not failure. Failure is never a teacher you can only learn from your mistake, it is bad for any business man to accept failure in his organisation.

Experience and failure are both very good teachers. But it is only through daring to experience something that you will fail and learn from that failure. On the other hand, you can also experience something and succeed hence learning something from it. So I think the wise person that came up with the quote "experience is the best teacher" was totally right. So you should allow yourself to go through experiences, whether you fail or succeed, you will still learn something.

Both experience and failure will teach you a great deal about your life than any other thing in this world. They expose you to layers of your life you'll never dare to venture into ordinarily. I've enjoyed equal ride from these two mentality monsters.

Experience is not failure at all but Experience is important to manage things in a better way in the future. So, when you the experience of dealing with a rough situation, you learn to remain calm and composed about the whole situation. Thus, the experience is the best teacher to learn calmness.
I believe experience is the best teacher and not failure, because experience makes you to be well grounded in what ever you do and avoid mistakes.

Although textbooks and reference materials teach principles, definitions, and techniques in the classroom, case studies teach you the skills you'll need on the job. As a result, the majority of higher education institutions swear by this method. A case study is essentially an examination of an organisation, an incident, an individual, or a series of decisions that result in success or failure.

Their mustn't be a failure before success is achieved, one can learn from others mistakes to achieve success, experience is the best teacher not failure but failure can also lead to one's success.

Failures are experiences. And every experience teaches you something, whether it is positive or negative. I think this "failure is the best teacher" concept comes from the fact that the human brain is more prone to remembering experiences that involve some sort of a strong emotion - such as the feeling of failure. Also, treating failures as lessons as opposed to just beating yourself up about them is a mindset that is a lot more productive.

Experience they say is the best teacher there is no doubt in this statement because experience brings about both sucess and failure together, we gather both success stories and failure storie together and both stories makes us a more person. And this equips us Better to become a more better individual.

Though it is often said that failure is not an option but I profit most from past mistakes. Experience teaches us not to repeat mistakes of the past.

Experience should be anyone's best teacher and not failure. This days people shouldn't use failure as mandatory before you can be successful because you can learn from people's failure to make your own successful.

Experience remains the best teacher. That you failed at something doesn't necessarily mean you will automatically be better at it. Failure itself is an experience. Learning from what you've been through makes you better

I believe experience is the best teacher because even in employment the second thing they ask after you telling them about yourself is experience. So if one has an experience in whatever he or she want to embark on it will be very easy for the person to know how to handle it
Experience it surely is, there is no better way to learn than to experience it, I remember when my big sis would warn me about a particular issue, it was untill I experienced it before I could fully comprehend what she meant

Experience they say is the best teacher and not failure. Failure is part of experience and experience is also made up of success stories.

I don't believe that experience is the best teacher ophelia's divestiture what I believe he is learning from other people's experience is the best teacher.

Experience is always and will keep being the best teacher. When a person goes through a process and was not successful at the first trip, going thee second one will come out better cos he is starting from experience

Yes of course I believe experience remain the best teacher, I don't think failure can ever be a teacher failure is a mistake that will sometimes learn from but can never be seen as a teacher.

In order to grow, you need failure, it is life's ultimate lesson. Failing will happen, no matter how hard you try to avoid it, so you might as well have a 'no fear' attitude towards it. ... Through failure, you will get to know yourself better, and you will learn from your mistakes.

Experience is the best teacher and it comes with advantage because you only learn but failure comes with disadvantages because you may lose out your money or materials you use for the trial.

I encountered this topic in a reverse form which says failure is the best teaching but I tend to disagree about that fact because if you don’t get to go through some things you would not have the opportunity to fail and learn.
Tell me what you think about it?
Everybody have or has learned one way or the order but everybody can testify that from experience they have learn more than being told.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back