Do You Have Personal Experience With Dropshipping

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
Currently, I do not own a dropshipping business but in the past, I tried dropshipping business. I did not make a lot of money bur I managed to sell a couple of products every month. I was able to earn big with dropshipping business when I sold my dropshipping store to a client through Flippa.

You can become successful in a dropshipping business when you have SEO and digital marketing skills and some money for running ad campaigns. Researching and identifying the right products to sell is also very crucial for success. You will have to see what products are trending on eCommerce platforms like Amazon or even on Google Trends. Choosing products that offer value to consumers, creating short promotional videos, and building a social media audience are essential steps in selling your products. While you can run ad campaigns on social media platforms to generate sales, you can leverage cost-effective social media marketing by building a follower base for a free and effective promotion.

I have such experience and it is not small, because I opened an Instagram page where I sold products using the dropshipping system and I spent little money on advertising, so I managed to earn about 100-200 dollars a month net and for me it was a lot because I do not live in a rich country

I do not have personal experience related to dropshipping. However, there are many people in my city who are involved with dropshipping. They have been working on popular platforms like Daraz. Daraz is the most popular and widely used platform in our country.

I have such experience and it is not small, because I opened an Instagram page where I sold products using the dropshipping system and I spent little money on advertising, so I managed to earn about 100-200 dollars a month net and for me it was a lot because I do not live in a rich country
That's interesting. Where did you source your products from? You say you spent little money on advertising, did you have a lot of followers on your Instagram page? Do you list your products on your page or on Instagram Shop page? Do you still use this method?

@Rudolph - I think that having many followers on social media is one of the most important things when it comes to selling online. It may not be possible to earn money through social media in case if you do not have many followers. I think that having thousands of followers from tier 1 countries is the key to making money through social media.

@Rudolph - I think that having many followers on social media is one of the most important things when it comes to selling online. It may not be possible to earn money through social media in case if you do not have many followers. I think that having thousands of followers from tier 1 countries is the key to making money through social media.
If you want to use social media platforms to generate sales, you need a lot of followers. When you have a lot of followers, even 1 percent conversion can be profitable. However, even when you do not have a lot of followers, you might be able to generate sales through advertising. Social media advertising does not cost a lot of money.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back