What's new

Do you believe experience is the best teacher or failure is?

bhennie

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Feb 7, 2021
USD
$5.0000USD
Biznotes
I encountered this topic in a reverse form which says failure is the best teaching but I tend to disagree about that fact because if you don’t get to go through some things you would not have the opportunity to fail and learn.
Tell me what you think about it?

Well, failure teaches us how to do things right. Experience gives us an insight to how we've done some things before. For me, I learn better when I fail. There is no much experience that I can gather about something if I don't fail in it. Failure teaches me how not to give up.

Experience not failure is the best teacher. The term experience is deeper, wider and more relevant to success than failure. In the context of experience there are past history of failure and success. Experience will have expose someone to different kind of past occurrence.

Experience is not failure at all but Experience is important to manage things in a better way in the future. So, when you the experience of dealing with a rough situation, you learn to remain calm and composed about the whole situation. Thus, the experience is the best teacher to learn calmness.

I think experience is the best teacher and not failure,the more experienced the better better you do the subsequent one and will keep on going better. That a man fail does not necessarily mean he learnt something from it and may not even know the cause of the failure

Experience is the best teacher, it teaches us and guides us not to runs into trouble. Failure is also a teacher but failures can caused more harms than good. I seen someone that committed suicide simply because he failed. So I prefer to learn from my experience than to learn from a failure.

Experience is the best teacher. If you have experienced failure, it becomes part of an experience. So it is only natural that we learn from our failures so as not to repeat them again in the cause of our businesses. Experience is best teacher and not failure

You will learn more from things that happen to you in real life than you will from hearing about or studying things that happen to other people. I don't care how many books you read about how to run a business; experience is the best teacher
Failure is life's greatest teacher

In order to grow, you need failure, it is life's ultimate lesson. Failing will happen, no matter how hard you try to avoid it, so you might as well have a 'no fear' attitude towards it. ... Through failure, you will get to know yourself better, and you will learn from your mistakes

I encountered this topic in a reverse form which says failure is the best teaching but I tend to disagree about that fact because if you don’t get to go through some things you would not have the opportunity to fail and learn.
Failure teaches one better than other thing. Most of successful people today have once failed in their choosing field. It's this failure that help them to overcome their limitation. When one fail, there's tendency that he r she will sit down to reflect on what cause the failure.
Post automatically merged:

Failure teaches better than anything. Everybody hate to fail. So when we fail as human, the first thing we do is to sit and reflect on why we fail, what makes us fail and how to avoid it in the future.

That saying is not true and should not be obeyed in anyway. In my own way, OBSERVATION is the best teacher. If you are walking along the road and someone ahead of you fell in a dish, you kept going another person fell into the same dish. Observation will tell you to take another route or by-pass the dish.

Both things are better teacher for us. Experience comes after several mistakes. So an expert would have a lot of mistakes and failures in his past career. So when you fail, then next time you try hard and overcome your negative points and will learn from failures then surely you are going to win.

Experience is not failure at all but Experience is important to manage things in a better way in the future. So, when you the experience of dealing with a rough situation, you learn to remain calm and composed about the whole situation. Thus, the experience is the best teacher to learn calmness.
I think both experience and failure are very important for me.If I work in company 5,6 year and get good experience then I start my work it is so profitable for me
on the other hand failure is best teacher which teaches us how can we learn from a bad experience. Failure of a work teaches us how we can improve and plan for next time

Experience is a big factor for ger a good job and develop a good business in any field.if you have experience than you not dow in any field and get more beneficial so experience is good teacher over all in life.

In life, there are two ways to learn, either by your experience which is more costly or by others experience. If you look into this two now you will notive one thing common that experience is appears in both. So yes. Its the best teacher

Experience is important to mang thing's in a better way in the future. So when you a experience of dealing with a rough situation. You learn to remain clam and compoest about the whole situation.thus the experience is the best teacher to learn calmness.

Well, failure teaches us how to do things right. Experience gives us an insight to how we've done some things before. For me, I learn better when I fail. There is no much experience that I can gather about something if I don't fail in it. Failure teaches me how not to give up.

Experience is the best teacher in the human kind. And failure nor success is part of the experience that we encounter in this life. We both can learn from these two. When we succeed somewhere along the way we are learning and it is the same with failure as well. When we experienced failure we are not only learning but we are getting stronger too.

I think experience is better teacher not is failure . Because if we have experience in any business we can avoid from the failure .No doubt the failure teach different ways of success in the future . But experience is better than failure

You’ll get more experience when trying again and again. Failure is the point where we learn about something and get more experience to make it more better next times. There’s saying that trying again and again will lead you to above that you want.

Experience is the best teacher not failure, experience would guides and put you to the right things. experience would give you more ideas that would produce success experience would help you to thinks and do things perfects. failure would help you to corrects your mistakes

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back