What's new

Do you believe experience is the best teacher or failure is?

Your submission isn't correct and you are absolutely wrong. I have been an entrepreneur for the past 12 years and a successful one at that, before I got robbed consecutively. My business failed because of this. During this period, I learnt lots of lessons. If you have got wealth of experience on businesses, you wouldn't say that.

"Failure" is an experience and "experience" is the best teacher till date. Nothing else is and nothing can beat this fact. Its good you expert your own by yourself because some people don't really understand other people's stories/experience till they get to fall a victim of such occurrence.

Well both of them work hand in hand because failure is also an experience. But in terms of one having it personally well that might be more because when it happens to you, it's like you learning the hard way
Well, failure teaches us how to do things right. Experience gives us an insight to how we've done some things before. For me, I learn better when I fail. There is no much experience that I can gather about something if I don't fail in it. Failure teaches me how not to give up.

I always learn from both experience and failure but I learn more from failure because i research and know the reason why i fail in order to know better and not allow the failure to happen again.

The reason is that something the experienced teaches you will stick with you forever. most of us don't listen when we offer free advice and that's why experience is the best teacher.

I always learn from both experience and failure but I learn more from failure because i research and know the reason why i fail in order to know better and not allow the failure to happen again.
Looking at it from another angle, they are actually the same thing, failures are part of your experience. Am sure when you are called upon and asked what your experience has been so far, you would definitely talk about how you failed and tried again and all that. So failure is part of your experience.

I encountered this topic in a reverse form which says failure is the best teaching but I tend to disagree about that fact because if you don’t get to go through some things you would not have the opportunity to fail and learn.
Tell me what you think about it?
Experience is the best teacher not failure, failure is part of experience,there is no guarantee that your failure will motivate you to make the right choices or take the best decision.

Both are great teachers I believe. Though we learn from our past mistakes, but one without experience may find himself /herself in the chains of continuous failure due to lack of knowledge or experience.

I have seen many debates on this topic failure or experience is the best teacher,but I think we all learn from out mistakes,which will later make us to succeed, why experience is as the result of trial.

I feel experience is the best is the best teacher and not failure. Failure teaches one to learn from one's mistakes while experience teachers one to do something better or perfectly.

Failure can also be the best teacher too because when you fail, you get experience and you put more effort to succeed, I once failed an exam three times, the fourth time I wrote it, I had an "A".

Failure, not experience, is the best teacher. The term "experience" refers to something that is deeper, broader, and more essential to success than "failure." There is a history of failure and achievement in the framework of experience. Someone's experience will have exposed them to a variety of historical events.

Experience comes from the failure. This is the reason why we need to take action so that we will always have learning experience. Experience will give opportunity to make right decision next time you have yourself in the same situation.

Experience is the best teacher in anything in this life. Anybody that has knowledge in particular skills can not be under rate and is the best among the people. This shows that he has experience that majority don't have and is the best.

It is evident that failure is what forms part of our experience in life be it academical failure, failure in business and so on, experience is like a sum total of all an individual must have encountered in his days and failure too is a part of those encounters.

Well, to me, both experience and failure are very good teachers because most often, experience will helped you to avoid failure in the future and also failure will makes you have better much experience about your business.

Well, to me, both experience and failure are very good teachers because most often, experience will helped you to avoid failure in the future and also failure will makes you have better much experience about your business.
But you said in the other post that failure is actually the best teacher, I don't even know how people will believe failure to be the best teacher. But at the end of the day it's still boils down to experience even with failure.

I have come to believe that experience is the best teacher and not failure. When we fail, that in itself is a part of our experience. And with more experience on the job, we become better in it
Experience is always the best teacher and we learn also from our failure , because we always think about the reason why we failed but whenever we succed we don't think about any mistakes.

I encountered this topic in a reverse form which says failure is the best teaching but I tend to disagree about that fact because if you don’t get to go through some things you would not have the opportunity to fail and learn.
Tell me what you think about it?
Through my experience in life, I believe that no experience comes without mistake, and the experience, if a person does not make a mistake in it, he will forget it as soon as possible, and it will be as if it were not. Therefore, the best teacher in life is the mistake and failure or difficulties at least.

I have made my point known on one of the thread similar to this and I will say it again. Both experience and failure could be used interchangeably in that context and as such, experience and failure are the best teacher.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back