What's new

Do you believe experience is the best teacher or failure is?

Failure on it's own teaches us on how to make our wrongs right, to keep in step and rise from our falling, experience on it's own expansiate everything, it teaches you never to repeat and never to be part of your past mistakes, errors,and assumptions again.

I feel experience is the best teacher not failure lack of experience at times matters because we learn from our mistake does it mean experience doesn't teach us what we ought to know.
For instance in a football team you tend to see younger players but you will see one particular old player and when you turned to enquire why is that old player still in the gym they will tell you experience matter because the younger ones have to learn from the older ones they have to get the experience of how to go about setting activities around the team in order for them to succeed so I say to this that experience is the best teacher other than failure.

Experience teaches people a lot of things and in that experience, they may have learnt a lot of things and used it to achieve great things in their endeavors.

The two works in the same way, for example you start a business and the business collapsed. You have actually failured In The business. Then you later decided to restart the business, you are no more starting from scratch but you are starting from experience

Experience teaches people a lot of things and in that experience, they may have learnt a lot of things and used it to achieve great things in their endeavors.
True, like I said before failure is also part of your experience so if you fail or succeed it is part of your experience, if you are able to learn from your mistakes, it is also part of your experience.

When it comes to experience and failure of being teachers I think it depends on the type of student they are changing. Some people learn from experience without having to go through the stress of failure while others learn more from failure. Both of these categories of people are wise in your own way but learning things from experience avoid certain things that failure comes with.

Yes, I do believe experience to be the best teacher and not failure because failure is only a fraction of experience, it's like is one of the many ways of gaining experience. One doesn't have to fail in other to learn, so it experience that's the best teacher

well I can say failure and experience are two different and also coupled things,yes that's true one can also learn with his experience ,but the only problem is that ,when you never failed ,you don't have the experience of failure and whenever you failed it will become a new thing to you.
Post automatically merged:

well I can say failure and experience are two different and also coupled things,yes that's true one can also learn with his experience ,but the only problem is that ,when you never failed ,you don't have the experience of failure and whenever you failed it will become a new thing to you.

Yes, it's better experienced first hand than being taught without the practical expect. I am not saying that one can not learn from others, but most times, we learn better when we experience it than what we thought others did. Experience is the best teacher!

I have always been one that believes that experience rather than failure is the best teacher in life. With your experience, be they good or bad, you can actualize a lot of things from what you do

Experience and failure is almost goes hand in hand. One can garner an experience through the stories shared by others not necessarily theirs but failure when experienced by an individual is a personal and life long reflection which the person can say "I was in that shoe," because at the end of the day only he who wear the shoe knows where it hurt.

Personally believe that both of them are very important when it comes to learning because when you have the experience and something it had as a knowledge that can guide you in doing what you're doing then when you have failed at something, it shows you what not to do.

You experience failure to learn better, the two words are related in a way. When you go through failure, it's an experience which teaches you better and makes you wiser, so that you will apply what you have learnt from the experience next time.

Failure on it's own teaches us on how to make our wrongs right, to keep in step and rise from our falling, experience on it's own expansiate everything, it teaches you never to repeat and never to be part of your past mistakes, errors,and assumptions again.
deeply aggressive with you,failure on its own teaches us on how to make our wrong right,while experience also direct us on how and put us through to start up ,to have to successful business you have to have the experience,failure is also an experience

Though both experience and failure are a perfect teacher but you learn more through what makes you fail than what you do with ease and you can still later fail at what you do with ease it in the second time , but when you failed at something and you are doing it again , you will never fail bevause you have known what makes you fail at first.

I encountered this topic in a reverse form which says failure is the best teaching but I tend to disagree about that fact because if you don’t get to go through some things you would not have the opportunity to fail and learn.
Tell me what you think about it?
I think failure helps one to strive to do better especially those who do not like losing at anything, failure makes them want to learn more and do better so the saying is partially true to me for those within this category

Experience has always been the best teacher as far s I'm concerned and not failure as some want to make themselves believe. I can't find where job interview will ask you the history of your failures for them to say you're qualified for the job

I believe failure is the best teacher not experience because without failure experience will not be there so as you learn from the past mistakes you will never repeat it again.

I encountered this topic in a reverse form which says failure is the best teaching but I tend to disagree about that fact because if you don’t get to go through some things you would not have the opportunity to fail and learn.
Tell me what you think about it?
I think they are kinda similar in a way . Experience and failure in a way are the same thing , because it someone that fails that has experienced the feeling of failure . Just like football , many teams are experienced due to failures in the past ,so they simply learn from that and with time improve in all areas

I have come to believe that experience is the best teacher and not failure. When we fail, that in itself is a part of our experience. And with more experience on the job, we become better in it

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back