What's new

Do you believe experience is the best teacher or failure is?

NO! a wise man learns from other people's experience. "dnt wait to be a victim, always be a victor.

For fools, yes. Sad thing is; we're all fools. A wide might won't wait until he committed the sis others are committing, get will learn from others.

I believe experience is the best teacher. Because even failure is part of experience. When you have an experience, you worth more than so many things. Because where you have failed, you wont fail there again. And you can be a light to other people. Meaning, you can show them the way. Experience is an essential part of knowledge with failure. Failure is only a negative teacher which can either stop you or push your ahead, depending on the way you handle it.

It is said that 'Experience is the best educator'. Nonetheless, this experience doesn't really need to be gone through by and by, yet can be learnt through others as well.we can generally gain from different people groups wrongdoing so it doesn't need to be an individual experience.so without beating around the bush I actually trust in the statement that says 'Experience is the best educator'.

Experience is the best teacher they say. Failure does not teach us 100 %. What you do over a long period of time will increase your knowledge in the field of expertise. Failure only teaches you to come back and start all over again.

nobody in this world is actually interested to have failure in any area of business they are going in for my own understanding I think experience is always the best teacher because if you are I have an experience of certain things you'll be confident enough to do it the next time because you have experience of that thing

experience is not failure its teachr because when ever you tried any thing you will get exrperience through it which will the best teaching for you. some time when no one get judjed her experience they will be failed .

both source facebook and youtube are good for advertising because on both media there are a lot of traffic. To enhanced business these are very popular media, And through youtube videos people can get more traffic because customer want reviews about products

Experience is needed to better manage things in the future. So, when you experience dealing with a rough situation, you will learn to stay calm and adjust to the whole situation. Thus, experience is the best teacher for learning comfort

I encountered this topic in a reverse form which says failure is the best teaching but I tend to disagree about that fact because if you don’t get to go through some things you would not have the opportunity to fail and learn.
Tell me what you think about it?
Yeah i had also seen that thread here. Failure comes when you try new things and doing new things you might fail because of your ist experience. Failure isn't your best teacher. Failure demotivates you. Experience is the main thing of learning. More and more experience and more and more success.

Failure is the best teacher and not experience. For instance, if someone is been advice in life not to do something and that person failed to adhere to that advice, if he or she eventually failed and something happen. Then it would become had I know, I wouldn't have done this. When next such a thing is about to happen he or she would have learned from the experience and he or she wouldn't want fail for the second time.

Life is nothing but only a collection of rewards and interactions for learning. It is not true that, at a very young point, a child knows everything about life. This is why we all care about things we need over time and it's known as experience. Today, it is important to note that there will be positive or negative encounters.

NOT IN ALL CASES, BECAUSE THERE ARE CERTAIN KIND OF EXPERIENCE THAT CAN BE VERY DISASTROUS FOR EXAMPLE DONT SMOKE CIGERETTE BUT BECAUSE YOU HAVE NOT FELT WHAT IT CAUSES YOU CONTINUE AND BEFORE WE KNOW THAT PERSON ENDS UP WITH LIVER OR KIDNEY CANCER.... WHAT IS THE POINT OF SOMEONE TELLING YOU HIS OR HER EXPERIENCE FOR YOU TO LEARN IF YOU END UP HAVING THAT SAME EXPERIENCE FOR YOU TO LEARN.
ANYWAY EXPERIENCE IS A VERY GOOD TEACHER BUT NOT IN ALL CASES

Will be getting fail in any step and in any stage of life we learn from the failure work always learnt from this type of think so that we can manage yourself and we will be able to face all these things again when it happens in a life failure teach us more better then after coming something in your life without facing failure we cannot learn anything and we will not be able to face difficulties and problems in our coming life.

I encountered this topic in a reverse form which says failure is the best teaching but I tend to disagree about that fact because if you don’t get to go through some things you would not have the opportunity to fail and learn.
Tell me what you think about it?
I think both failure and experience can be very great teachers depending on your own personality but speaking from my own experience I think experience is the best teacher because with experience he will also see failure and success so I think experience is the best teacher.

Failure teaches better than experience because failure teaches in a hard way that cannot be easily forgotten.
Post automatically merged:

Failure teaches better than experience because failure teaches in a hard way that cannot be easily forgotten.

I fully believe that experience is the best teacher, because without going through experience there would be no failure. But when you have had experience of something when next it comes your way you are sure going to know how to handle it without failing this time around.

Teaching by "Experience sharing" is now said to be an effective teaching technique that include an active engagement of students in their learning process. However, in my opinion, this experience doesn’t necessarily have to be undergone personally, but can be learnt through others as well.

Experience is the best teacher and it play a big role in making business successful. If u have experience what ever business u ventures into will be easy and it will be seamless in making headway. Even if u want to established a ventures once u have a little experience the business will see the light of the day.Some years ago I vevtures into cement business but to the fact I ve work with my uncle who into distribution of cement I was able to reach success in the business.

We both learn through failure and success as they both give two various kinds of knowledge and real life lessons also. Failure and experience are both part of learning but also failure leads to experience on the long run

Experience is the best teacher not fa
You’ll get more experience when trying again and again. Failure is the point where we learn about something and get more experience to make it more better next times. There’s saying that trying again and again will lead you to above that you want.
Experience is the best teacher not failure because failure is just a part of the experience. You can learn from your failures but much more you can also learn from your success. So failure is just one side of the coin of the experience. Experience is all the knowledge you've acquired in a particular field.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back