What's new

Do you believe experience is the best teacher or failure is?

Bro experience is the best teacher not failure, whatever thing you tried and you failed, is just the experience, now why is it called experience? The reason is because you have known the reason why you failed in that particular missing, so if you start it all over you will definitely will.

It is a widely known and general knowledge that experience is the best teacher. As truthful as this might be because experience can't be bought, failure could prove to be a better teacher. This is because you won't repeat the mistake that led to the failure.

That saying is not true and should not be obeyed in anyway. In my own way, OBSERVATION is the best teacher. If you are walking along the road and someone ahead of you fell in a dish, you kept going another person fell into the same dish. Observation will tell you to take another route or by-pass the dish.
I totally buy into this theory. Observation certainly is the best teacher. It helps you shape your actions by looking at what other did and the consequences of their deeds. This will prevent failure in a great measure.

Failure is life's greatest teacher
“The quickest road to success is to possess an attitude towards failure of 'no fear'” – Ralph Heath, author of Celebrating Failure: The Power of Taking Risks, Making Mistakes and Thinking Big. In order to grow, you need failure, it is life's ultimate lesson.

I don't think one should separate failure from experience. You could have experience in failure or success. Saying failure is the best teacher is the same as saying experience is the best teacher. When you fail in a business, you learm from the failure. Isn't that an experience? One could actually also learn from experiences that actually led to success

Failure is the name of experience.. In order to grow, you need failure, it is life’s ultimate through failure you would get to know you very well.. It is life's ultimate lesson if you dont face failure you did not know the feelings of sucess

Experience is the best teacher not failure, experience would guides and put you to the right things. experience would give you more ideas that would produce success experience would help you to thinks and do things perfects. failure would help you to corrects your mistakes
Experience is the teacher of all things, influencing the future. As a teacher, you are giving children the skills they need to go out into the world and succeed.you will learn more from things that happen to you in real life tha you will from hearing about or studying things that happen to other people.

Reasons why experience is the best teacher because life is nothing but just a series of learning opportunities and experience. It is not possible that a person knows all about life at a very young stage. That is why over the time we all learn of thing that we need and it is known as experience. Now, it is important to remember that experience can be good or bad. However, both kinds of experiences are required in life to make sure that you succeed in life and do well. In some ways, the experience is actually the best teacher.

Reasons why experience is the best teacher in life

Life is nothing but just a series of learning opportunities and experience. It is not possible that a person knows all about life at a very young stage. That is why over the time we all learn of thing that we need and it is known as experience.

# 1 - Failure is life's greatest teacher

You need more than luck to succeed in affiliate business. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. There will be failure, no matter how hard you try, so you should not be 'afraid' of it. ... Through failure, you will know yourself better, and you will learn from your mistakes.
Post automatically merged:

# 1 - Failure is life's greatest teacher

You need more than luck to succeed in affiliate business. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. There will be failure, no matter how hard you try, so you should not be 'afraid' of it. ... Through failure, you will know yourself better, and you will learn from your mistakes.

I encountered this topic in a reverse form which says failure is the best teaching but I tend to disagree about that fact because if you don’t get to go through some things you would not have the opportunity to fail and learn.
Tell me what you think about it?
For me it is easier to learn faster and better from your mistakes than from general principles. In life you don't fail literally because you did something in a wrong way. You only fail when you stop doing, and you only fail when you quit.You can always pick yourself up from wherever you fail, and do better if you can learn from your failures.

I encountered this topic in a reverse form which says failure is the best teaching but I tend to disagree about that fact because if you don’t get to go through some things you would not have the opportunity to fail and learn.
Thank you so much for our point. I also believe experience is the best teacher because it encompasses all challenges of life whether failure or triumph. Both success and failure are elements of experience that determine how far someone can go in life.

i believe that you learn more from your failure. This is because many people learned from their passed failure and later ended life with success. I think experience is important for everybody to gain knowledge and learn from their mistakes. experience make you to have more knowledge about sometjhing.

I totally agree that experience is the best teacher and not failure why because experience comprises of both success and failure stories. Success can be a source of knowledge to anyone also failure. What you have seen will go a long way in guiding you in making some certain decisions.

Experience is the best teacher when the person in question takes cognisance of whatever the experience was or took responsibility of that. But i still think experience os the best teacher

Yes i have firm believe in this concept. Human beings learn by hit and trial methods. If a person have experience, he or she can have more benifits.

When we mentioned failure, we particular about a side of the experience. Experience is a two sided and broad coin. It holds both the positive and negative experience. And it is from these that we are able to learn and do things differently because of the past knowledge from the experience gathered.

Well experience the best teacher because it can actually help you to point out your mistake and make correct when you are engaging in something similar

Aren't they the same thing? Success and failure are all part of life's experiences. If you fail it teaches you that maybe what you tried wasn't for you or that maybe you should take a different approach. It's all part of the learning curve.

Both experiences and failures are teachers. However, many people fail more than once but they do not learn from their failure. Failure is also an experience. You can watch people's experiences and still learn from them.
Post automatically merged:

Both experiences and failures are teachers. However, many people fail more than once but they do not learn from their failure. Failure is also an experience. You can watch people's experiences and still learn from them.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back