What's new

Do you allow others to manage their own page on your site?

Allowing someone to modify your material without your consent is not a good idea in my opinion.If you are satisfied with the information
and the post originally published on the online platform, if you don't want to make any changes

i do not believe it is ok to allow people to post on your website or forum without restrictions, you have to always give the consent or approval for most things that are been done on your website.

I have a forum that has an article section where anyone is free to post but they go through a pending approval status as I want them to follow a specific theme so they are able to do this but before it goes live, it has to be approved.
the process of approval is always important because if you're not careful a lot of spammers may invade your website. That way you can be able to filter quality content from poor contents.

the process of approval is always important because if you're not careful a lot of spammers may invade your website. That way you can be able to filter quality content from poor contents.

I think that if a website owner wants, then he could certainly prevent spammers. However, when it comes to approving sites, people must be careful. This also means being careful when it comes to approving affiliate links as well.

I think that if a website owner wants, then he could certainly prevent spammers. However, when it comes to approving sites, people must be careful. This also means being careful when it comes to approving affiliate links as well.
The admin actually has a lot of work to do in order to prevent such activities. of course approving affiliate links is also very much important and necessary because some people who do not know how to do affiliate marketing may invade the website with several links.

Do you allow others on your site, to manage their own pages? Like, lets say I included a blog area for just one person. Would you allow that person to have full access to that portion of the page? In turn, allowing them to alter it how they see fit and also add new content whenever they want. Do you think this would be a good idea?
Well, I think it is such a GREAT IDEA in order to allow people EXPOSE their TALENTS. I mostly allow this in order to learn from the CREATIVE abilities from these people.

The admin actually has a lot of work to do in order to prevent such activities. of course approving affiliate links is also very much important and necessary because some people who do not know how to do affiliate marketing may invade the website with several links.

Promoting affiliate links is permissible in many forums, but it should be promoted through signature only. However, it is still important to ask for permission from the owner before promoting any kind of link, including affiliate links.

Promoting affiliate links is permissible in many forums, but it should be promoted through signature only. However, it is still important to ask for permission from the owner before promoting any kind of link, including affiliate links.
yes it is important to read the rules and regulations and if possible take permission from the owner. before you can be able to make something reasonable promoting affiliate product through forums you must be able to create engaging contents.

I don't believe I can consent to it. Websites are not toys to be used carelessly. If you allow others to edit their own pages on your website, you might be surprised at how shabbily they use it.

No, i doubt that i would allow someone to manage their page on my blog or site when i finally own one. I doubt i would even give room for someone to own a page on my blog or site.

yes it is important to read the rules and regulations and if possible take permission from the owner. before you can be able to make something reasonable promoting affiliate product through forums you must be able to create engaging contents.

Well, if forums do not allow you to promote affiliate links, then you could opt to use article directories that may help you to promote affiliate links that could generate sales.

I do not have the resources to run any kind of thing like that but the idea behind it is absolutely cool and something that I will like to incorporate into mine later on.

I think one could be a little lenient and allow another person to manage a website provided that the individual in question is adept at posting quality content that can attract viewers and generate traffic

Well, if forums do not allow you to promote affiliate links, then you could opt to use article directories that may help you to promote affiliate links that could generate sales.
Yeah, using article directories is an effective way to get sales as an affiliate marketer. I think I would probably consider that whenever I decide to go into affiliate marketing again.

Yes most definitely. This will allow users to be expressive and generate content or improve the site with new and fresh ideas that I'd have ordinarily been thinking of how to solve.

And not just spammer but people that post low contents that would not add real value to your website which can be hurtful to the growth of your site and the level of work you put in.

And not just spammer but people that post low contents that would not add real value to your website which can be hurtful to the growth of your site and the level of work you put in.
Yeah, it will help you to get rid of many things on your website. Spamming your website or posting low-quality contents will actually hinder it from ranking on search engines.

I do not think that my website is currently having the facilities to do that but that is a pretty good idea. If I am going to migrate to my own personal website I will allow everybody the liberty to do that.

I do not think that my website is currently having the facilities to do that but that is a pretty good idea. If I am going to migrate to my own personal website I will allow everybody the liberty to do that.
Do not just give people the liberty like that, always create a room for checkmating what people are doing with the freedom that is been given to them to avoid abuse.

I have multi-user sites, where people can join as forum posters or article writers and post content on my site. I even pay for content if the content poster has published high-quality content. In the past, I was running a multi-author blogging platform where I paid writers for publishing on my site.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back