What's new

Do you allow others to manage their own page on your site?

Yes I do allow my users to have their own sub forum in my website. However, it's only for loyal people who got at least 5k posts in the forum. Well, it's an anime forum and it's not that easy to get that count.

Also, it would be like a perk and some of the users are actually interested in having their own sub-forum where they could post whatever they want. I don't monitor those sub forums daily and it's up to the users to clean up their own sub forums.

Once in a while we check the content to make sure that they follow the website guidelines. Also, apart from YouTube, FB, and other social media links, no others links are allowed even in those sub forums.
This is good. You can't really delegate power to people to controlling a part of your website without you monitoring them. If you did not monitor, the next thing they'll be planning how to hijack the whole website.

On a forum, I co-own we have an upgrade option that people can purchase that has many incentives and one of the incentives is to allow someone to have a site hosted by us that they can have full access to and manage as an admin if they wish. We obviously keep eye on them to ensure they are not doing anything illegal with the site and to ensure their intentions with the site we host are good.

Considering the fact that I don't have any website of my own now, but if it happens to be that I have a website of my own, I don't think if there's any reason for not allowing one to control there profile in my page.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back