What's new

Do all work place pay pension

Over here in my country all government organisation pays pension but when it comes to the private sector not all private sector pays pension. but if you really need pension you can register pension with an insurance company or any pension company
Over here in our country not all workplaces pay pension but all government agencies pay pension but for the private sector is not all pay pension.
Post automatically merged:

It's not possible for all work place to take on the project of paying pension to all their retired staff. Even some workplaces that are supposed to be paying it are not doing so.
not all workplaces pay pension or government organisation pay pension but not all private sectors pay pension, over here in my country public public service pay pension while private service most of them adopt the pension scheme.

The very first question that you should ask yourself or any other person is whether it's going to be possible for all kinds of job or work to pay their workers pension in the end?

Not all work place pay pension, in fact only the government working organization pays for pension, just few lucrative private sector pays for pension.

No, all workplaces don't pay pension most especially privates sectors , I think th percentage of private sectors that pays pension should not be more than 60% while mostly all government works place pays pension once you have served them for a minimum number of year in service.

It is not all work places that pay pension. All of the government establishment pay pension. But not all private establishment pay pension. Some do but some don't

Well from my experience and understanding about how pensions are going to be paid by some workplaces, there is no way it's going to be possible for all work to pay such.

It is not every work place that pay pension to their staff when they retired. Some calculate whatever they wants to give you as pension and pay you off once and for all no monthly pension. Some place of work gives their staff choice to choose their mode of payment after retirement.

My father worked for a consulting company for more than 15 years and they never had anything like paying their staff pension. I think my country don't allow it at all with companies here.

My father worked for a consulting company for more than 15 years and they never had anything like paying their staff pension. I think my country don't allow it at all with companies here.
Fifteen years In a consulting company and no talk of paying pension? I think that is not fair at all. I feel something should be done like a legislation to change such practice in order to secure the future of these workers

It's not possible for all work place to take on the project of paying pension to all their retired staff. Even some workplaces that are supposed to be paying it are not doing so.
I think that in cases such as this then you would be able to take some sort of legal action against those people because i feel that companies are required by law to create a pension fund for its works which is very important.

There is no way possible to get all work places to be able to pay all their ex workers pension. It doesn't look like something that is realistic at all. If it happens then it's all good.

Government sections definitely pays pension but I can't say about anything else about private because I see no reason why it will pay pensions to it workers it might give allowances to former employee.

If all workplaces happen to pay your ex workers pension every worker who works in every company will be very happy in the end because once he or she retires they will get paid in the end.

In my country, only federal government and state government pays pension and other retirement bonus to retired workers while private organisation doesn't pay anything for the retired workers.

Let me put it this way, most establishments have a pension plan for their employees but business start ups and unregistered business who are still struggling to survive, how would they pay?

Well if it's possible for all workplaces to pay their ex staff pension, then it's a very good phenomenon for such performances to be going on in our companies today in my country but the reverse is the case because no company pays.

Well if it's possible for all workplaces to pay their ex staff pension, then it's a very good phenomenon for such performances to be going on in our companies today in my country but the reverse is the case because no company pays.
It is not all work places that pay for pension but all public organisation do pay their workers pension but not all private sector his pension because of their limited funds.

In my home country. Small companies and firms cannot afford to pay pension to the employees, only the government or the big companies have pension schemes.

Not all work place pays pension. Alot of private companies or organizations do not pay pension only a few which is very rare, as for public ones most do pay

Simple answer is no, not all work place pay pension it all depends on the structure of the organisation for a private firm but all government agencies pay pension.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back