What's new

Do all work place pay pension

Do all work place pays pension or is it been paid only by government agencies alone and what are the reason why pension are paid and why don't private organization
No all workplaces do not pay pensions after the job retirement. Because some jobs only pay retirement money and they do clearance of a person documents and money from the workplace and some workplaces also offer pension as it depends on age factor also if a man retired at the age of 60 he will definitely offer pension by workplace management and if man is in his 30s or 40s he will may not offer pension.

Government organizations always pays pension but private organizations might decide not to pay cos it depends on their own capabilities and income.so it is left to you, maybe you want to work for them without pension payment.

Most private firm pays pension apart from government establishments who pays pension and gratuity, with pension being for life for government establishments. some private firm do pay off to their retiring staff .most firm don't have that huge fun base to settle retiring staff for life

All businesses should offer a working environment benefits conspire by law. You, your boss and the public authority pay into your pension. Many albeit not all laborers are covered by pension auto-enrolment. Regardless of whether you qualify will rely primarily upon your age and your income

Not only do government pay pensions,they also pay areas otherwise known as gratitudes. Using my country Nigeria as a case study only multi national firms pay pensions to their workers apart from the government. Among which includes shell,chevron and the likes.
Anything part from that you are on your own.

Standardly I expect all work place to pay pension to their workers but this days you find out that most organization don't care about that. So I urge the government to do more for the future of this workers who are putting in their best.

No not all workplace pays pension it is only standard organisation that pays pension or government organisation, this is because all government organisation are standard.

Do all work place pays pension or is it been paid only by government agencies alone and what are the reason why pension are paid and why don't private organization
I think that all work places are required to offer pension as long as they are registered within your country of work. Small businesses may not be registered, however the larger ones are and generally do offer pension schemes.

I believe government is the only agency that pays or can pay pension to it workers after retirement because it is believe they have dedicated their time and strength during the time of service so it is like a form of appreciation and compensation.

It's not all work places that pay pension but I know that all government organisation pays pension but it is not all private organisations that pays for pension or involved in pension schemes.

In Nigeria, pension is majorly paid by government to citizens that worked for the government. Non government firm like bank might pay a one-time retirement benefit to their staff.

From what I know, long before 2021, not all organizations pay pension. The only organisation known to all of us at that time tht pays pension was the government owned ones. But current laws has made it possible for companies to send certain deductions from staffs to contributory pensions schems

All businesses should offer a working environment benefits conspire by law. You, your boss and the public authority pay into your pension. Many albeit not all laborers are covered by pension auto-enrolment. Regardless of whether you qualify will rely primarily upon your age and your income
This is true but not all companies pay pension but I know of all government organisation that the people him but not all private sector and involved in the pension scheme.

Concerning do all work place pay pension. Well, if it one place that can be assured of payment of pension, it is the governmental organization, though the pay are not regular but it is sure you will be having a pensioned payed, some private organizations too do it but not all

Not all agencies pay pension but on retirement the pay a huge amount of money for your settlement and appreciation for your services rendered.

I don't think all work place pay pension. If you are working with the government, i think that is when you can be talking of being paid pension. But if for private company, I don't think there's anything pension there.

The answer is no, its only federal government that always pays the best pension , while private sector will just pay you off, while some will just not pay you a dime.

No not all workplace pays pension it is only standard organisation that pays pension or government organisation, this is because all government organisation are standard.
Even though some people are supposed to get paid pension for working in our government ministries but they are still not paid till date.

Over here in my country all government organisation pays pension but when it comes to the private sector not all private sector pays pension. but if you really need pension you can register pension with an insurance company or any pension company

It's not possible for all work place to take on the project of paying pension to all their retired staff. Even some workplaces that are supposed to be paying it are not doing so.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back