Do all work place pay pension

Hades

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Nov 29, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Do all work place pays pension or is it been paid only by government agencies alone and what are the reason why pension are paid and why don't private organization

I think all government sector pays pension and some privates pays too but some are not for life, but not all work place pays pension while some pays and pays for life.

I only know of government paying pension and they do so in appreciation of your sacrifice you did working for them. They don't want you to be stranded after serving them for years.

Not all work places have pension schemes. While it is compulsory for government establishments, private firms can decide not to operate it.

Government is known for paying pension , however few private institutions do pay pension , however I only read about such private institution that pays pension online , never seem one

In my country, once you have a job with the government, you are automatically enrolled for the pension after you have worked for 35 years but still it is not effective and some pensioner go months without pay. A majority of private firms and organizations don't pay people pensions so workers have to plan their retirement and life after work all by themselves.

All government sectors pays pension to there retired workers, private organization don't, and I think the reason is because They are privately owned, the government sector could pay because it involves the government of a country

Do all work place pays pension or is it been paid only by government agencies alone and what are the reason why pension are paid and why don't private organization
Pension pay is mostly associated with government working sector. But some few private organizations l know in my country still pay their retired workers some little amount which is not always up to the pension pay the government workers receive.

Surely all employers must offer a workplace pension scheme by law. You, your employer and the government pay into your pension.so it's all work should be paying pensions

As far as I know Government institutions, as everyone knows, pay pensions. Private companies do not pay a pension but in return they give a substantial settlement that with good management, you can set up a business and live off of it, while the government gives much less in settlement.

In my Country, only the government and few private organizations have a pension plan for their workers, there is a lot of unemployment and poverty, this enables some employers to take advantage, some even pay peanuts let alone pension.

I don't think all works pays pension, but government paid jobs pays pension after retirement. There maybe some private job's that pays pension, I'm not really sure about this.

Yes, almost all companies pay pension. Government agency's pay pension to their staff after they most have worked for a certain period of time with good conduct.

Pensions are paid by government agencies and big private organizations. The difference is that when someone retires from government work, the person will continue to receive pension monthly for the rest of his life. While in private organizations, the pension is with your pension manager where you are required to go and collect your contributed pension in bulk.

Do all work place pay pension? Well to my understanding and knowledge not all work place pays pension at all. Most especially public office pay pension while private office do not.

No! Every institution does not set a pension for its workers when the job is over... Because every institution has its own rules and laws and the institution has to follow it. The pension only gives the government's institution to its workers... And a period is set on which workers can take pensions...

In the Philippines a business with more than 10 workers are required to join the SSS (Social Security System) for the pension fund of the workers. The scheme is the contribution of the worker based on their salary (there is a table for computation) and the company will also contribute the same amount. For example if based on the salary of the worker his contribution is 100 pesos then his company will also contribute 100 for the pension fund of the worker.

Pension is paid by government to the civil servants who complete their year of service but only a few private company pays their staff because they mostly do not comply with the labour law in their various companies.

In this part of the world, i mean in Africa here only government pays their workers pension even sometimes the pay is not regular, also some few private organization also pays but not all of them

no not all working place pay pension, it used to be exclusively government owned companies and corporations. But, these days some ( though very few) private companies pay their long serving retired workers. Though I have no family member that has benefited from such private companies but I know of a friend's relative who has.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back