What's new

Do all work place pay pension

Pensions are best enjoyed by government workers who have completed their 35 work years and have their complete retirement files processed. I can’t say for private sectors but I know few private sectors pay pension to their workers but this is done like a compensation or gratuity funds. But it so sure if you work for government you are going to get pension just that in my country it’s always delayed

Not every organisation pays pension to their retired workers. Pension payment is most associated with government workers though there are other private sectors that pay pension now.

Not all place pay pension most especially private firms they believe they employ worker to work, but federal government do pay pensions due to the fact they create avenue to reward their employee through paying of pension.

I don't think pension is very strong in Nigeria. That's why most of the seniors refuse to retire. They are scared of dying of hunger because the govt. don't really pay attention to pensioners. Therefore,decreasing job opportunity for the new graduates and eligible youths in Nigeria.

Creating job opportunities can start with retiring those old men from the office and taking good care of them,then we will be able to occupy those spaces.

Do all work place pays pension or is it been paid only by government agencies alone and what are the reason why pension are paid and why don't private organization

No, not all jobs pay pension. Its paid by mostly government or most big organizations.

Not all workplaces pay pension, I only know government agencies and ministries pay pension to retirees for the duration of their retirement. Private firms and establishments do not pay pension I'm sure. Top firms like Google and Co may probably do though.

Not all work pays pension, pension is being paid by mainly government jobs, I'm not really so sure if some private jobs pays pension but it is very certain and a fact that cannot be erased that government jobs pays pension.

Not at all, just government job holders can get pension. At Government sector you can serve for long time having reasonable salary, so government pay you pension after retirement till your death, even some organization give pension to wife of employee but private companies do not pay.

Though its not all the company or entity that pays pension to their workers.
Its only government parastatals that do pay pention to their workers. And that's why some people preferred working with Government than private organisation.

Both government and private owned companies are enrolled in monthly pension contributory plan. In nigeria today notable privately owned companies have their staffs on compulsory monthly pension contributory plan as order by the federal government.
The good thing about it is that job change does not affect it as it is run more like a bank account where you have your personal identification number (PEN) and all that's you need is to submit the PEN number to your new employer for continuous pension remittance should you change job

I don't think that is all work pay pension, I think only work that pay pension is only government workers that received their pension money, so I don't think if private companies pay their workers pension.

In government work place pension give to employee.. all work place should not give pension.. some private organization give pension.. Mostly the government register company have this type of policy..

Governments pay her citizens in the civil service who have spent the stipulated years of service pensions. But I don't think private organisations pay pension. They pay off salaries and you sign off when you are done with them.

In my play, when you have a work with the public authority, you are naturally selected for the benefits after you have labored for a very long time yet at the same time it isn't compelling and some beneficiary go a very long time without pay. A greater part of private firms and associations don't pay individuals annuities so laborers need to design their retirement and life after work without anyone else.

The only government workers I assure that collecting a pension after retirement from work. but I don't sure maybe private sectors are paying pension for workers after retirement, the only thing I know about a private sectors is that they usually pay good salary and it's the worker that would have to plan his/her self for retirement time.

No. There are some certain organisation designed to pay pensions. Most, if not all, governmental organisations pay pension. That is why most people tend to look for a government job before they retire in order to secure their pension.
Although, some private firms pay pensions but they are only few

Not all workplace pension pension is only for government personnels, it is very few private workplace that compensate workers after retirement, and it also depends on the nature of their job.

A pension is money you'll use to live on when you retire. Most people get a state pension from the government which covers your basic needs. But it's also a good idea to try and save some extra money in a pension fund, to give you a decent standard of living.

I think alll government sectors pay pension to their retired workers. But private sectors not pay pension to their workers. In my country there are many private institution they pay pension to their retired workers. So far they live in the better way after retirementemnt.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back