What's new

Do all work place pay pension

Not all jobs or companies are really placing people on pension. I think most of pensioners are even government workers and those private pensioners normally open a pension fund for themselves

It's actually not possible for all workplaces to pay their staffs pension when they must have retired because every business organisation already knows its capacity.

no not all working place pay pension, it used to be exclusively government owned companies and corporations. But, these days some ( though very few) private companies pay their long serving retired workers. Though I have no family member that has benefited from such private companies but I know of a friend's relative who has.
It is not all work places that pay pension some private sector do not pay their workers pension and how is that is so bad for those workers who are working in those sectors.

Generally, only government agencies pay pension to pensioners. But some privately owned companies take up pensions for their workers.

no not all working place pay pension, it used to be exclusively government owned companies and corporations. But, these days some ( though very few) private companies pay their long serving retired workers. Though I have no family member that has benefited from such private companies but I know of a friend's relative who has.
It is not all work places that pays pension most private sector do not pay pension but I'm sure that all public sector pay their worker pension.

It is only the government that pay pensioners based on what I know. I might be wrong though. The private companies don't pay pension that is why they pay more monthly salary than government

Do all work place pays pension or is it been paid only by government agencies alone and what are the reason why pension are paid and why don't private organization
It very rare to see private organization pay pention because some will not be able to meet with the standard that is while only government organization pays for pension

Pension is being paid to government retired workers .., but I will advice any private worker to also invest or buy shares in his company incase he retires so he can also get a return

Before now it is only the government that pays pension but with the new law on pension in my country any organisation that has more than 5 employees must enroll their workers with a pension fund administrator whereby both the worker and the employer will be contributing funds into the account of the employee towards the employees retirement.

It is provided in the law that they should be able to do so but in my place it is not every workplace that do enroll people for pension schemes whenever they retire.

Not all work places pay pension on the end to their workers, pension is mostly associated with those that work with the government and lesser with those in the private industry

In my country, once you have a job with the government, you are automatically enrolled for the pension after you have worked for 35 years but still it is not effective and some pensioner go months without pay. A majority of private firms and organizations don't pay people pensions so workers have to plan their retirement and life after work all by themselves.
Retirees who unfortunately do not get their funds in time cannot be said to be the government mistake it mist time is some greedy fellow sitting on all that money

I do not believe all of jobs pays pension plan, however federal authorities paid out tasks pays pension plan after retired life. Certainly there certainly perhaps some personal job's that pays pension plan, I am certainly not truly certain around this.

I know of a mechanical company that is still paying thier retired worker that was really committed to work although it's sometimes not given as cash but gift

Do all work place pays pension or is it been paid only by government agencies alone and what are the reason why pension are paid and why don't private organization
I think most government agencies pay their retirees pension.
The private sector do not pay pension, but they may have a retirement package similar to the pension.

Not all work places have pension schemes. While it is compulsory for government establishments, private firms can decide not to operate it.
Most private firm do not have or include pension in their plan,they usually have this severance benefits given to employees whenever their time of service has elapse,they do this to save cost.

I think all government owned companies pay pension but not all private owned companies pay pension. Some do though. Pension are paid so a worker will not be stranded once they retire.

Government pays pension to civil servants although not on a regular basis, some private companies too d pay pension to their staffs as well and they deduct part from their salary too.

The majority of the private companies don't pay pension to the workers. this is the reason why it is pretty much easier for them to lay off workers because they know they are not going to pay any disbursement.

In some countries like my own you are only eligible for a pension after retirement if you have worked and retired with the government. A majority of the private sector do not have any provision for this.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back