What's new

Do all work place pay pension

It is only the government that pay pensioners based on what I know. I might be wrong though. The private companies don't pay pension that is why they pay more monthly salary than government
Civil servants are eligible to a pension once they retire. When it comes to the private sector, only a few organisations include the pension scheme in their plan.

Civil servants are eligible to a pension once they retire. When it comes to the private sector, only a few organisations include the pension scheme in their plan.
If am not mistaken, almost 95% of private sectors do not give out pension. Do you think more private sectors should start giving out pension or should it be more focused on public sectors?

All government sectors pays pension to there retired workers, private organization don't, and I think the reason is because They are privately owned, the government sector could pay because it involves the government of a country

The thing is that all employers are supposed to pay pension and if your employer don't pay or provide this; you should be suspect.
These things are not really rights per say but they help you to build a life after working with them.

Not all work places have pension schemes. While it is compulsory for government establishments, private firms can decide not to operate it.
I think that should not be the case here,because it is suppose to be something that all responsible organisation should make avialiable for all its staff,but in most cases it is only the government that usually do pension.

It is required by the law that every workplace should offer their employees pension but then it is not by force that you will have to accept this if it is not good for you.

Only the government that I am aware of pays pensions, and they do it as a token of gratitude for the sacrifice you made while working for them.
They don't want you to be left stranded after years of service.

Not too sure. and I believe that not all workplace do pay pensions most especially work place that are owned by private firms or individuals investment.

I only know of government paying pension and they do so in appreciation of your sacrifice you did working for them. They don't want you to be stranded after serving them for years.
Pension is actually a percentage of the salary you last earn before you retire,but it is not all organisation that usually pay it's past employee pension,they usually do what is called a payoff,and that would be all for the employee.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back