What's new

Do all work place pay pension

Pension are established to cater for the public workers who spent most of their time working for the government.

Not all companies pay pension for their workers must especially the small scale businesses.

This is the reason why those private pension firms thrive as they provide retirement plans for those workers whose their companies don't have pension plan.

Pension are not paid by all company, but only government work firm do pay pension. That is the advantage of being a government workers. It is a way of compensating their workers who have worked for them for thirty-five solid years.

Government are more capable in terms of finances to pay their workers pension for years compare to private company organization

Although, they might be exception to some large private administration. But, still at that, their pension fee can not be compared to that of the government.

I don't think most private company's or organization pays the pension. I know too well that the government workers are the ones that is paid pension. Unless other private sectors have adopted such pattern too to reward their ever steadfast workers that bowed out of service. To reward them for their work rate they devoted in their company.

Some private organization organize a pension scheme fund for it's workers but this does not cover all private sector... government or civil servant are allocated pension after their services.but in my opinion this should be made compulsory for both sectors

All government establishments embark on pension scheme. The private sector however may or may not. But it is compulsory for private businesses that have been approved by government in my country. I don't know of any other country.

This depends on your country of location. In my own country, only governmental institutions pay pensions. Private organizations do not pay pensions unless you register for the scheme under any pension companies. The monthly deductions will be deducted from your income into your pension account.

Yes I think so and even if they don't you can open one yourself.
A pension is essentially a bank account that you cannot access until you retire. The money you pay in to the account is often tax free (UK & USA) or there is a Tax free component. Depending on your pension plan, the majority of the money in your pension is usually invested in share funds, some could be in bonds and small amounts in cash.

In the Philippines a business with more than 10 workers are required to join the SSS (Social Security System) for the pension fund of the workers. The scheme is the contribution of the worker based on their salary (there is a table for computation) and the company will also contribute the same amount. For example if based on the salary of the worker his contribution is 100 pesos then his company will also contribute 100 for the pension fund of the worker.
This is exactly how it is spelt out in the labour laws of my country but unfortunately, only a very small percentage of private organisations comply with this. I feel if there could be more compliance, then, people will clamour for private jobs as much as they do for public jobs.

In my own point of view, not all working place pays pension, but both government and private organization pays pension, as for the government all government organization pays pension, but not all private organization pays pension, this is because not all private organization have the standard to pay pension

It is not all work place that pays pension but all government own establishment pays pension (pubic sector). While for private sector not all pays pension, the private sector Make their own working rules and decisions over their workers, some pays pension why some do not.

Do all work place pays pension or is it been paid only by government agencies alone and what are the reason why pension are paid and why don't private organization
I don't think that all kinds of work comes with the privileges of being entitled to pension when you retire. If my memory serves me well, I believe it's only government jobs, whether it's federal or state work that is entitled to getting pension after they retire at 65 or 70 years old.

Do all work place pays pension or is it been paid only by government agencies alone and what are the reason why pension are paid and why don't private organization
The government sector is verified to pay pension dues; it might just come late or you do not even get it at all depending on the administrational management. Few other private sectors also pay pension fees, but it might not be the same amount as government payment.

Not every establishment pays pension, especially business with poor structural management and business with a short term vision.
I would not advise anyone to work in an establishment where pension is not part of the company policy, because on the long run it would not favor you .

I don’t think all work places have a pension plan for their employers the one I am hundred percent sure of is government they pay pension but it takes forever before retired civil servants get their pensions paid to them. Some private companies have pension as part of their employers payments but not all do

Not all work places have pension schemes. While it is compulsory for government establishments, private firms can decide not to operate it.
All employers must offer a workplace pension scheme by law. You, your employer and the government pay into your pension.

I think government paid the pension to the retirement person it's a government person and take job but private some companies paid the pension and are not paid the pension but all government jobs are paid it's rule of government and private is different from the government job

I think it's only government that gives pension for working for them but there's some private companies that's appreciative enough to give their long time workers a pension. Most private companies only gives health benefits which you will need to pay for yourself anyway.

The answer is no, it's only government workers that received pension when they retire in my country, but some private companies do pay pension too they are just few in number. I also know about some civilized countries where private companies pay workers pension on monthly basis.

It is simply impossible for all workplace to pay pensions for their workers, most government jobs allow pension schemes. While some part of the world you are guaranteed some benefits if you eventually retire at the company.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back