What's new

Dishonest Staff

A dishonesty staff may not be good for your business/company. Once you notice a staff is not trustworthy, you should let them go if not they can ruin your business. Everyone deserves to work with people they can trust and vouch for. It is important to know your staff.

As a busy business owner with good profit turnover who doesn't painstakingly check the bookkeeping records of his business but later discovered that the business had suffered a lot from the dishonesty of the staff by not remitting the actual daily sales to the proper accounts. But the same set of staff had been reliable and trustworthy in the past. In fact, they helped the business grow to that level. How do you discipline the staff or put them in check?
In business trust no one, I'll advice you check your books and records weekly, depending on how busy you are, the fact that you're having a good turnover doesn't mean fraud cannot take place

I don't think it is advisable for someone to retain a dishonest stuff in his company this is because retaining a dishonest staff in your company is risky

It always sucks when you have a good staff on your hands, and they go and mess something up, either it's stealing money or flubbing numbers. I think the reason that sort of stuff happens, is that employers become too easy on employees sometimes, so they're blind to some stuff employees do behind their backs.

It comes down to respect, keeping on your workers and making sure the end result is that everyone is making money.

Dishonest staff members are the employee that always goes behind the employee staff and lie, cheat at work, embezzle company money, get lazy at works and at not loyal in general to the company.

Dealing with a dishonest staff, a very sensitive issue it is, but please I don't have that patience I will just fire the staff straight up I don't have time for nonsense.

I think you have to educate them very well about things that they should do and not, also they need to know their limitation.

Money is a spirit, so it is easy to be tempted by it that is why a loyal staff that now starts to embezzle shouldn't be laid off but transferred to another department that may not necessarily deal with collection of funds.

Since you said you have been making profit sacking the staff might not be a good idea, Instead punish them severely and put measures to ensure they do not do it again.

Dishonesty in whatever form is bad for business. But since you had said that these staffs of yours were honest in the past I think you ought to ask them why they suddenly changed. Might be due to extra financial stress in their part although that still doesn't justify what they did. If their level of dishonesty outweighs the effort they had put in your business, you can make whatever decision you wish to make.

You have made it clear that you have been making profits and if it matches your company goals then it won't be bad keeping him but making it clear hand warn him.

Well, in reply to your question in the above post concerning a dishonest staff and how to best deal with him or her, well i would say that you have to be careful in dealing with this staff, i would advise you put him or her on probation

It is the same as saying some platforms start up being legit and suddenly became a scam platform. That's the exact situation with this kind of staff. I'll let them go ASAP

There is no other way to handle all of these things then for you to dismiss all of them from their responsibilities and send them to wherever they came from because dishonesty in any business organisation is one of the things that destroy a lot of business potential. Dishonest people in a business are enemy of your business

There is no point working with someone that is not honest because you will end up losing everything. Gradually the business will end up becoming a failed business. A dishonest staff will siphone money that belongs to you and gradually run down the business.

Like you said, a dishonest staff that skims from the profit of a business definitely with such action isn't looking out for the best interest of such business so it's better to let the worker go after giving warnings tho if it still persists

You will have to consider the business at large and see the contribution if the worker, how much money was stolen and the damage before you should consider sacking him.

You could bring that person in for questioning, try to find out what was done to the missing funds and also why they did it and if it can be refunded. Now in this case that you have every right to take legal action or fire the person

Well in this case anytime I dicovered any dishonest staff in my business,the best way to punish him is by cutting certain percentage of his salary for only one month that's all.

For me, You should punish them first by getting some money back from their salary, and second, you can kick them off because you don't need them anymore.

Dishonest isn't something easy to forgive.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back