What's new

Dishonest Staff

They are like a green snake in a green grass which are they to pull down the team spirit in the working environment. For you to have a good team spirit, these kind of staff must be fished out otherwise you company will be running in cycles which will be very bad for the growth of the company.

To me I will put them to check by calculating the amount of funds they've embezzled ...share it on each persons head, then recoup it through deductions from their salaries and they'll be so curious to ask why and I'll tell them the reasons with legal backing and they'll probably turn a new leaf

No one likes a dishonest staff, I think virtually everyone prays not to have one, I think that is why sometimes a strict supervision is necessary in managing your business . The only solution to a hiring a dishonest staff is by rectifying your mistake and firing such a worker.

before you enroll anybody to your company as worker you have to know the person deep down the biological background of the person you can't just employ anybody to your business there are many things happening nowadays in a business so many people don't know their workers fully they just apply anyhow person to their business and before you know things will not be working well
Post automatically merged:

before you enroll anybody to your company as worker you have to know the person deep down the biological background of the person you can't just employ anybody to your business there are many things happening nowadays in a business so many people don't know their workers fully they just apply anyhow person to their business and before you know things will not be working well

Well this is a very tough condition because you said the staff helped the business to go to that level it is presently so definitely you have to sit the stsff down speak with him or her and know what really happened cuz you can't just go sacking that type of staff

Dishonesty staff can be cancerous in every organisation. It is good for every organisation to do background check every new intake in order to prevent such action. The HR department has alot of role to play by reprimanding such person found in that attitude and facing the displinaring action.

As a busy business owner with good profit turnover who doesn't painstakingly check the bookkeeping records of his business but later discovered that the business had suffered a lot from the dishonesty of the staff by not remitting the actual daily sales to the proper accounts. But the same set of staff had been reliable and trustworthy in the past. In fact, they helped the business grow to that level. How do you discipline the staff or put them in check?

It doesn't matter what they have done in the past. The fact is that they stole from the company when you've done nothing wrong to them. So, they should face the wrath of the management. It is left to you to decide the proper punishment that should be involved. It may come as suspension, salary deduction or just a query.

As a busy business owner with good profit turnover who doesn't painstakingly check the bookkeeping records of his business but later discovered that the business had suffered a lot from the dishonesty of the staff by not remitting the actual daily sales to the proper accounts. But the same set of staff had been reliable and trustworthy in the past. In fact, they helped the business grow to that level. How do you discipline the staff or put them in check?
That is stealing, whatever they might have done in the past, it does not compensate for what they have done, the ball is in your court, I for one will not tolerate such from a worker, if you have a problem talk to me, instead of taking my money.

If you want that your business ran good. So you have to select the employees carefully and tell them all rules and regulations. Also you should have to give leniency to your employees so they worked with honestly. If you will not give them a good opportunity they can to dishonesty with your business.

In the worst cases, you can end up with a toxic employee on your team. This is someone who is political, difficult to work with, and in some cases, dishonest. The simple answer of how to handle dishonest employees is: get rid of them. A successful organization can have zero tolerance for dishonest or corrupt employees.
Toxic employee is highly dangerous in any establishment. As a matter of fact, one toxic employee is enough to destroy everything you've laboured for for years. They act like virus and consume all your works by influencing other staff to go against you.

These are staff they can not be accepting what the employees is telling them and that may lead them to searck and you must know how you will train them not that you will Hold up their salary.

In a case like this I will advise you to set a time to have a deep conversation with the person. Change is constant, anyone an change at any point in time, but for someone that has been really good in the past and even contributed to the growth of the business to suddenly change and start stealing from the same company is not normal. He may be faced with a problem which he trying to solve through the wrong way.
I don't support dishonesty in any way, any dishonest staff should be laid off but try to find out the reason why in your case.

In a situation whereby I have a dishonest staff in my company who has contributed much to the company in the past, I will speedily sack the staff because the staff's earlier display of honesty and hard work towards the company was a facade or a smokescreen. If I retain the staff back in the company, then he/she will do that again and I will never be able to trust such a staff ever again even if he changes for good.

Dishonest staff can be dealt with by serving them a form of suspension for some weeks without pay.
Also such staff can be laid off if there is continues mis behavior after the suspension.

The act of those staff maybe because of lack trust or maybe the boss change his way towards them. Or maybe the boss has tolerated their shenanigans too much to the extent that they don't longer respect the boss. Either way, the boss can either send them easy or find a means of restoring his respect.

If you the boss is disciplined an honest your staff will also be disciplined and honest and don't give zero tolerance with your staff, you need to be friendly with your staff, make them happy and pay them at the appropriate time so that they will be happy to put in their best in working for you.

There are many indicators to reveal a dishonest staff. A dishonest staff does eye service only to please the supervisor. A dishonest staff will lack commitment. A dishonest staff will place his personal interest above that of the organization he works for.

As a business owner if am involved or a realise that i have a dishonest worker. All I will do is to make sure I catch the staff red handed. And then let him realize that he has been stealing from my money. Then sack the dishonest staff.

Really??? This is kinda personal issues to handle according to criminal offenses in contrary to the organization terms and conditions. What is done to one should be applied to all. Best way to discipline all staffs

If you haven't time then ask your son if anyone is free to daily check them and give him sallery for him work also or your anyother trustworthy main because due to this small amount of sallery that you will give to person whose duty is checking you can safe your business from a lot of lose or daily stealing of your money

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back