What's new

Dishonest Staff

Dishonest staff will definitely bring your business down, dishonest staff is like rotten egg in a business all their plans in your business is to turn it down, such person cannot work for betterment of your business,

Dishonest staff is just like a cancer in any company or an organisation. Once you are able to fish them out, do not hesitate to get rid of them fast. The reason is that they are going to affect others with the same behaviour they are doing and if care is not taken their own stars might be the same and the main working to bring the company down. That's why you have to be very shift in your action and let it be known to others too.

#1. Get evidence of their activities. Ensure this verification is recorded and shows them taking.

#2. Call them into your office, spread out a portion of the proofs and ask them what occurred.

#3. On the off chance that they give you any reasons, you realize they are dishonest. On the off chance that they confess to taking, inquire as to why.

#4. Fire them and request their reimburse each penny yo can demonstrate they took. In the event that they deny, record criminal accusations.

Dishonest staff will definitely ruin your business, if that is noticed among any of the staffs in an organization, a query should be issued for readjustments, however if the staff doesn't take heed.the the individual should be fired immediately.

I'm surprised to see trustworthy in the particular sentence with someone who had clearly been stealing from the company. I think it would be best to remove the amount from their salaries and make sure that such things don't happen again.

In the worst cases, you can end up with a toxic employee on your team. This is someone who is political, difficult to work with, and in some cases,dishonest . The simple answer of how to handle dishonest employees is: get rid of them. A successful organization can have zero tolerance for dishonest or corrupt employee
Post automatically merged:

In the worst cases, you can end up with a toxic employee on your team. This is someone who is political, difficult to work with, and in some cases,dishonest . The simple answer of how to handle dishonest employees is: get rid of them. A successful organization can have zero tolerance for dishonest or corrupt employee

As a busy business owner with good profit turnover who doesn't painstakingly check the bookkeeping records of his business but later discovered that the business had suffered a lot from the dishonesty of the staff by not remitting the actual daily sales to the proper accounts. But the same set of staff had been reliable and trustworthy in the past. In fact, they helped the business grow to that level. How do you discipline the staff or put them in check?
To know a dishonest staff there are many ways to know them, firstly, if the staff is doing eye service through pretending, if a staff is very lazy, if a staff is also selfish and not ready to sacrifice his or her time to the improvement of the organization.

Well..... I think you should have a dialogue with them and find out why they had to do what they did.... maybe the pay you are giving them isn't good enough.... You should also inform them that you won't hesitate to take strict disciplinary actions on them if they continue like that

A staff who isn't true to you may likely betray you or ruin your business. Such person shouldn't hold sensitive positions in the business or organization. Dishonesty is no too good trait.

Dishonest staff is the most dangerous and harmful thing for business.
You have to make a strict discipline in the office and be just with everyone.
When you treat your discipline with equally then no one have any courage to be dishonest.

Dishonesty is a red signal for me, once I noticed this from my staff and it is verified with reasonable proof, the next thing should be a query and call to order for the staff to readjust for which if this is not done dismissal might come in
Exactly and I love your expression @Damismiling with "red flag". I can act hastily, but if the staff commit such behavior dishonestly, they will lose everything. Of course, an evaluation is done, but the employees involved are also fired. For me, there is no guarantee of correcting such errors or of a readjustment.

If you have dishonest staff first fire one of the main person who is making everyone bad and then hire a good manager who can take the team along with him ....there is always chance of betterment

If you have dishonest staff first fire one of the main person who is making everyone bad and then hire a good manager who can take the team along with him ....there is always chance of betterment

When a staff is giving the attitude of dishonesty then there will always be a reasons behind the malicious behavior of the staff, because according to what you said that earlier on when he or she was employed earlier their wasn't any kind of attitude or behavior,but the level at which the owner doesn't pay attention to the running of the business I think that is where the problem emanated from.
I think dishonesty can into the issue based on the fact that even the owner never have the time to pay very good attention to detail or the business itself.
This occur because of covetousness, and this issue has to be treated with due diligence and honesty.

I'll call them to know the reason behind their sudden change in behavior towards the business because I believe something might have happened. I'll try and add to their initial salaries to encourage them to go back to their former faithful works.

Dishonesty in the workplace includes employee theft, submitting incorrect time sheets, lying to managers and co-workers and unethical conduct such as harassment or drug abuse. When a small business experiences dishonesty in the workplace it can result in lost revenue, a drop in productivity and lower morale.

Irrespective of how diligent a staff has been,there should have been a good follow up,not because of suspicion, but to know how the books are,to aid in planning base on d income accrued over time.since there was no proper checks, lasgity then sets in.The staff should be discipline & well monitored henceforth.

Irrespective of how diligent a staff has been,there should have been a good follow up,not because of suspicion, but to know how the books are,to aid in planning base on d income accrued over time.since there was no proper checks, lasgity then sets in.The staff should be discipline & well monitored henceforth.

Last edited:
As for me and the moment I found out that my partner is not honest then I don't have anything to do with him or her because my life is at risk and business also going to crashed at any time so I have to just let he or her go and after the last contract we both on I will start doing my contract all alone

Concerning dishonest staffs. Well, as you have said that they helped your business grow to it present stage, you might probably want to have a conversation with such individuals on what causes the sudden change, if you see it as tangible reason, you can caution the person and giving the person a punishment of half salary payment but if the reason isn't tangible, you might as well give the person employee a suspension for some months without no pay

Dishonest staff
When a worker in a company exhibits attitudes like
Stealing from the company
Not keeping proper record of sales
These attitudes will do nothing but cause harm to the business thereby bringing the company down...Because such attitude spreads

You are at fault here, the normal thing for every business is to make sure that an audit of the daily sales is being made to enable you understand fully how the sales or how the business is flowing, you tend to make lots of profit without thinking that you have to also checkmate the sales ,as for the staff, you may have to deduct from their monthly salary the total amount which has been stolen or lost, this should be done only After full investigation and also limit the activities of such stuff.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back