What's new

Dishonest Staff

As a busy business owner with good profit turnover who doesn't painstakingly check the bookkeeping records of his business but later discovered that the business had suffered a lot from the dishonesty of the staff by not remitting the actual daily sales to the proper accounts. But the same set of staff had been reliable and trustworthy in the past. In fact, they helped the business grow to that level. How do you discipline the staff or put them in check?
This is the duty of manager to check the discipline of staff
If manager is not doing his work honestly then we have to change it.
If we will give free hand to our managing staff that they will make discipline in other staff we can get our desired results easily.

You should discipline them very well. If you want your employees to be competent you must have zero tolerance for evils like theft and dishonesty. Suspending them or outright firing is totally okay in this case.
Hmm! I don't think that being strict to employees will make them work anymore efficiently.

It is very bad to have a dishonest staff, this actually kills the essence of business, for every business to survive you must have a honest staffs you who mean well for the business and who also what the business to achieve it's aim and objectives.

Hmm! I don't think that being strict to employees will make them work anymore efficiently.
Discipline is needed in every workplace. Rules and regulations must be put in place and every worker must adhere to it. It is not about being strict, it is about due process and maintaining a standard in your workplace.

Keeping a dishonest staff is as good as postponing the dooms days. In order to keep a sane environment and to keep others away from joining his wagon, such dishonest staff must be punished according to laid down punishment in the staff handbook

I wouldn't waste my time in discipling a dishonest that is stealing from a company, it's waste of precious time because in most occasions that staff either influences other member of staff or they would still continue on that act, so it's better if you lay them off.

You should discipline them very well. Dishonest staff is like a bad blood to the business , because one dishonest staff is like a bad egg it will surely affects others , such person can never work for the growth or betterment of the business and that will always set draw back the business in every step of the way .

In the worst cases, you can end up with a toxic employee on your team. This is someone who is political, difficult to work with, and in some cases, dishonest. The simple answer of how to handle dishonest employees is: get rid of them. A successful organization can have zero tolerance for dishonest or corrupt employees

Honesty is a virtue which everyone should have, either has an individual, with family or at work. I worked with a company for like 2years so I had to leave because I had to go to school, but whenever I'm around I go there to work for the short period of my vacation why because I was honest while I was working there.

As a busy business owner with good profit turnover who doesn't painstakingly check the bookkeeping records of his business but later discovered that the business had suffered a lot from the dishonesty of the staff by not remitting the actual daily sales to the proper accounts. But the same set of staff had been reliable and trustworthy in the past. In fact, they helped the business grow to that level. How do you discipline the staff or put them in check?

Dishonesty in the workplace includes employee theft, submitting incorrect time sheets, lying to managers and co-workers and unethical conduct such as harassment or drug abuse. When a small business experiences dishonesty in the workplace it can result in lost revenue, a drop in productivity and lower morale. By understanding the causes of workplace dishonesty, an employer can develop policies to combat it.

That is one of the risk and problem that comes with running a business or a company. You have them in almost all organisational set up and you have to find a way to check their activities. They can drag a company or business to its death if they are not discovered and controlled or with a good system that won't allow them steal.

When they helped the business grow was when they were useful and worthy to keep....if the dishonesty is linked to emblezement then don't find it hard to dismiss such staff.... They have no usefulness in them anymore

Dishonesty of a staff at work place is very bad. If an employee contributed to the company growth in the past and involve in a dishonest act the employee should be sacked because there is no probability that they return to their past behavior. Also you can notify them about their sudden attitude towards work to Know the reason.

This is a very dark place to be. I have had such experience and I must say, it is not a great feeling. If you've had a couple of such experience, trusting humans will be so difficult. It messes with your mental health. The best thing to do is to get rid of them.

You should discipline them very well. If you want your employees to be competent you must have zero tolerance for evils like theft and dishonesty. Suspending them or outright firing is totally okay in this case.

Dealing with dishonest people is generally very difficult. I have met some dishonest people in this life and of course I have learnt how to deal and treat them. I can't really work with dishonest people because he brings anger and makes you feel bad most of the time.

No company could totally do without a dishonest staff. There is always a Judas among the 12 disciples. So doing without the dishonest staff is always difficult, however, one could curb them. Using a standard policy. And by doing that, conduct of code that would help in managing the vices and actions.

I don't think I can cope with dishonest person or someone that has a questionable character. Although I will give him enough time to change but if he continues in his dishonest attitudes, I will distance my self from him.

Having a dishonest staff in ones business is like having a rat in a cupboard full of poisoned maize, the rat will not consider the worse it does to the maize might get it killed. But since the staff member has been faithful in the past, i might give him or her a second chance to see if changes would come.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back