What's new

Dishonest Staff

For me, You should punish them first by getting some money back from their salary, and second, you can kick them off because you don't need them anymore.

Dishonest isn't something easy to forgive.
We hired a housemaid that was stealing money from the daily budget box. I planted a trap and I have confirmed that it was her who took $4 from the box. But I did not tell her. We just kept the box in our bedroom. After some time we persuaded her to apply for a job abroad. She did and we were happy that she left. There is no room in our home for a dishonest house helper.

As a bustling entrepreneur with great benefit turnover who doesn't meticulously check the accounting records of his business however later found that the business had experienced a ton the untrustworthiness of the staff by not transmitting the genuine every day deals to the legitimate records. Be that as it may, a similar arrangement of staff had been dependable and reliable previously. Truth be told, they assisted the business with developing level. How would you train the staff or put them in line?

We hired a housemaid that was stealing money from the daily budget box. I planted a trap and I have confirmed that it was her who took $4 from the box. But I did not tell her. We just kept the box in our bedroom. After some time we persuaded her to apply for a job abroad. She did and we were happy that she left. There is no room in our home for a dishonest house helper.
That's the best decision; I have a young cousin, he stole 20$ from me one day; I hit and stabbed him; however, he did it another time.
Who steals you the first time, He will keep doing it even you educate him. That's what my lesson was.

As a busy business owner with good profit turnover who doesn't painstakingly check the bookkeeping records of his business but later discovered that the business had suffered a lot from the dishonesty of the staff by not remitting the actual daily sales to the proper accounts. But the same set of staff had been reliable and trustworthy in the past. In fact, they helped the business grow to that level. How do you discipline the staff or put them in check?
A dishonest member of staff is a thorn in the flesh for every organization that seeks to expand their productive activities. They tend to use dishonesty to ruin the company's image and bring down the reputation of the company as well. Avoid them at all costs

A dishonest member of staff is a thorn in the flesh for every organization that seeks to expand their productive activities. They tend to use dishonesty to ruin the company's image and bring down the reputation of the company as well. Avoid them at all costs
You are very correct, a dishonest staff is like a cancer to the health of any business. Keeping a dishonest staff in your business won't give you a rest of mind on any financial decision they make for the growth of the business.

First of all as a business owner, one should always be upto date on the business transactions in other to know the progress of that business. As for the dishonest staff,I'll either suspend or terminate the contract depending on the damages caused.

If the staff member is dishonest, and if the staff continuously shows dishonesty, there is nothing you can do to correct him, you need to just throw him out of your company.

As a busy business owner with good profit turnover who doesn't painstakingly check the bookkeeping records of his business but later discovered that the business had suffered a lot from the dishonesty of the staff by not remitting the actual daily sales to the proper accounts. But the same set of staff had been reliable and trustworthy in the past. In fact, they helped the business grow to that level. How do you discipline the staff or put them in check?
Hmm.... The decision still be a bit hard, and this situation do occur in most companies and the reason is because the company accepted with open hands and this will eventually affect the company.

If the staff member is dishonest, and if the staff continuously shows dishonesty, there is nothing you can do to correct him, you need to just throw him out of your company.
I think this is the best thing to do. Keeping a dishonest staff in your company is like living with cancer, with time it will wat up the whole business bit by bit till there is nothing left for the business to survive.

No matter How long is might take, I will know a dishonest employee in my business and when I find out about them I'll just give them a suspension letter ,such people are not bringing anything good into my business organisation.

Every business have two types of staff, the honest and dishonest staff. Having an honest staff makes the owner be red assured as regards the fairness of financial statements. Any dishonest should be sacked

A dishonest staff will definitely bring your business down. If you cannot get rid of them, then get someone to keep up with their activities.

I can't cope with a dishonest staff in my business. Business is all about the trust you have for people on the capital of the company. Dishonest staff can ruin a business within a short period of time if something is not done to stop him.

Dishonesty from a staff did not start onces it must have started over time and the truth is it must have being over looked, dishonesty is not about being rude or not handling company policies or rules prperly but how the level of concern, care and interest you have for the development of the company at large.

It is important to try understanding what went wrong that made a good staff turn out to involve in dishonest dealings. It's the best way to handle the situation.

It is important to try understanding what went wrong that made a good staff turn out to involve in dishonest dealings. It's the best way to handle the situation.
Most times, it can be because of peer pressure and maybe the people that they are working under are trying to force them to accept what is wrong, that is why most involved in most of these things.

I will discipline this staff member. I will check from the company policy about what to do with dishonest staff members. I will meet with board of directors and present the case for them to decide.

Having a dishonest staff is like cooking with rotten items. In the end, you will get hurt. So the best is to discard the items, so to speak, and get better ones. A dishonest person will be looking forward to his riches and gain and not the company's gain.

The effect of dishonesty of a staff to the business can run down such business if it persists. Therefore appropriate sanctions must be meted out to such erring staff or staffs.

A dishonest staff will always be a cancer to any business they find themselves. They either steal products from the business or steal money from the business. Either way, they are not good to keep around a business

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back