What's new

Dishonest Staff

I will discipline this staff member. I will check from the company policy about what to do with dishonest staff members. I will meet with board of directors and present the case for them to decide.
You are so on point. We need to pass through the normal process in dealing with a dishonest staff not just use our position as the boss to discipline the staff.

Dishonesty of staff should not be tolerated with any excuse. Even if they help the business grow so far as they received the agreed salary from the company I don't see any reason why they will be stealing from the company

This is a critical issue that demands a critical examination. Since you claim the set of staff were not like that people and they had many sacrifice for the business to grow, sacking them just like could be cruel on your part. Rather, you can meet with them on a one on one conversation to know the why their sudden change towards the business they've once laboured for.
Dishonest staffs are not good for business one need to be very careful about this one is stuffs you must make sure that your staff that honest to you.

Most times, it can be because of peer pressure and maybe the people that they are working under are trying to force them to accept what is wrong, that is why most involved in most of these things.
If this excuse is given in any situation, no one would take that employee serious because they have been perceived to be mature enough for the task given.

A dishonest staff will always be a cancer to any business they find themselves. They either steal products from the business or steal money from the business. Either way, they are not good to keep around a business
You are correct. They are not supposed to be there. They should be fired immediately if there is prima facie evidence against the dishonest staff.

In such situation of dealing with dishonest staffs after they have been honest to grow the business then turned out to be something else i will just sack them all.

If there are more evidence showing the person really stole my money , I might just place the person on suspension at first , and see if he would change or not

Most times we just have to take strict measures by sacking them in order to instill fear in other people who may want to do something similar to what they did

A dishonest staff will always be a cancer to any business they find themselves. They either steal products from the business or steal money from the business. Either way, they are not good to keep around a business
The word cancer is better to qualify dishonest employee but i will use the adjective virus to qualify them because dishonest employee normally corrupts the honest ones.

I do not think there is anything more that I can do other than sacking the person concerned and then replacing him with another person immediately.

Don't you ever take it funny when you find out about a dishonest staff within your ranks. They most likely have been dishonest to you for a long time only that they just got caught at that particular moment

In the worst cases, you can end up with a toxic employee on your team. This is someone who is political, difficult to work with, and in some cases, dishonest. The simple answer of how to handle dishonest employees is: get rid of them. A successful organization can have zero tolerance for dishonest or corrupt employees.
There' so how as an organisation or owner the company will not encounter a toxic person one way or the other... But it takes leadership skills to ensure they are well managed..

This is a critical issue that demands a critical examination. Since you claim the set of staff were not like that people and they had many sacrifice for the business to grow, sacking them just like could be cruel on your part. Rather, you can meet with them on a one on one conversation to know the why their sudden change towards the business they've once laboured for.
More stuff sometimes maybe very dishonest but you have to know your stuff that are on inside the one that dishonest and try your best way to see if you can correct them with if they are hard nuts you can simply send them away.

If this excuse is given in any situation, no one would take that employee serious because they have been perceived to be mature enough for the task given.
Even with this, sense of belonging is very important in the life of everyone that is why a lot of people compromise just to feel belong and Love by a group of people.

If you are viewing the staff's dishonest character from the angle of the good they have done in the past, then be ready for closure. My take , issue warming to them and always monitor your business closely. Do not allow them handle your money anymore and always be on the alert.

If you are viewing the staff's dishonest character from the angle of the good they have done in the past, then be ready for closure. My take , issue warming to them and always monitor your business closely. Do not allow them handle your money anymore and always be on the alert.
Dishonest is unpardonable as the adage in our culture that says a liar is the brother of a thief. That means a dishonest person has the capacity and the tendency to steal from the company. However, I can give a consideration depending on the gravity of the crime.

I do not think there is anything more that I can do other than sacking the person concerned and then replacing him with another person immediately.
You are right. There is indeed nothing that we can do but to sack this person and then replace him with another person that is honest and afraid to steal money that he doesn't it.

As the business owner that doesn't take his time to do his due deligence in checking the accounts of his business affairs, maybe it is time you started doing that before these thiefs run your business down completely

I really don't subscribe to this philosophy of whether the staff is a good staff in the past. So far the staff is Joe dishonest in my business and now stealing from the business. It definitely shows that he or she wants to collapse the Business

It is good to warn a dishonest staff before taking final actions on them but all the precautionary measures you listed to prevent a dishonest staff from stealing from you will cause the business some form of distractions.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back