What's new

Discuss your experiences with HYIP

Thats very correct you've seenhow this hyip sites operate. Now it's a different format. They want to reduce the minimum deposit amount to even lower to enable the poor to invest on their misleading platform.
Yes,they've successfully implemented this with Tron since Tron is cheap and has one of the lowest transaction fees. You can now see several hyip platforms popping up daily with a minimum deposit of just 40trx which is less than $2. You see people trooping in to invest. At the end of few days or a month,the scammers elope with funds and leave everyone stranded.

Very bad experience for you and your corperatives. I know how you will be feeling when you losing your funds through hyip. It's even worst cos of the people you also introduced to the misleading platform. At least you've realized your mistakes and learned from it, I believe you won't get trapped again, in such kind of investment.
That was my last attempt and last on hyip

Yes,they've successfully implemented this with Tron since Tron is cheap and has one of the lowest transaction fees. You can now see several hyip platforms popping up daily with a minimum deposit of just 40trx which is less than $2. You see people trooping in to invest. At the end of few days or a month,the scammers elope with funds and leave everyone stranded.
That is the new tricks now with hyip sites. I don't know how one will be able to make profit with capital investment of just $2?? How much does the victim of the hyip site fraud wanna make, that made him investing that low amount of money into the site??

Thanks again and have to be a good idea to get the money from the first time since I've been here and there but I have to be at the office at the office today and tomorrow but I've not heard back from Michigan to be a little bit.

That is the new tricks now with hyip sites. I don't know how one will be able to make profit with capital investment of just $2?? How much does the victim of the hyip site fraud wanna make, that made him investing that low amount of money into the site??
You know there's a general belief that if you can invest just $2 into 5 different hyip platforms ie $10 or more,you stand to gain and increase the capital. Hyip is dicey and the owners can just decide to shut it down or embezzle every dime there in just a week after launch. To me,your money is at the mercy of the owner.

High yield investment program is just another scam program used to get off money from investors just like Ponzi scheme. It's very clear the management of this program don't have any long lasting investment they put people's money into rather they just get money from peter to pay Paul. Personally I haven't invested with them before.

I think I don't have much experience with HYIP sites because I have always avoided them since I started online earning .
The similar one to hyip that scammed me was a low yield one , where you have to build house and the houses will in return accumulate profits for you which you will have to sell at a certain point in time.

I heard something like that earlier from people in another forum discussing about what you just told me. But I still consider it as a gamble with my money, I can't still try such. Because a scam site is always a scam site, they might change idea and start ripping people off from the very start.
I think its not gambling ,but am very sure that you would make more money when you invest real quick and the probabilty of getting paid is really high i think , so you can try it

I think its not gambling ,but am very sure that you would make more money when you invest real quick and the probabilty of getting paid is really high i think , so you can try it
Do you own one?? That is somehow true, I have heard something like that online. In another forum site where a member there, was telling me he never lost Amy cash through HYIP. That he invest early and withdraw his money before others follow suit to corrupt the site.

My experience was quite different, I knew the hyip site was scam and I knew they will shut down soon but because of the way people were cashing out of the site, I thought that it won't be a bad idea to do a quick investment and cashout before they shutdown.

How I wish I didn't go for it that day but I learnt a very powerful lesson that day, follow your mind.

My experience was quite different, I knew the hyip site was scam and I knew they will shut down soon but because of the way people were cashing out of the site, I thought that it won't be a bad idea to do a quick investment and cashout before they shutdown.

How I wish I didn't go for it that day but I learnt a very powerful lesson that day, follow your mind.
Since you're mind was not ever ready to jump into HYIP site, you couldn't have jumped into it. You supposed have stayed back, knowing it's a scam site. At least you need your lessons about their mischievous ways of luting peoples money.

The truth is no one has a good experience with HYIP site at the last end, I could remember then when I register with a site(HYIP) with the aim of getting my profit as we were told , the bitter experience was that the site crash, it was then I discovered that it was Hyip site

The truth is no one has a good experience with HYIP site at the last end, I could remember then when I register with a site(HYIP) with the aim of getting my profit as we were told , the bitter experience was that the site crash, it was then I discovered that it was Hyip site
Some sites hide their real identity but when you look closely you will know that, they are ponzi type of business. They will act as if they are legit, at some point, they will now they display what they are. So we should always be careful in life when dealing with this kind misleading sites.

Since you're mind was not ever ready to jump into HYIP site, you couldn't have jumped into it. You supposed have stayed back, knowing it's a scam site. At least you need your lessons about their mischievous ways of luting peoples money.
I don't know what drove me to do that, I was looking for cool cash and at the same time I lost the ones I have saved.
Sometimes it's best to stick to what your mind is telling you, cos your mind is always right.

May be it was in 2016, I invested $5 on HYIP and earned $7.5 in 4 weeks. I reinvested that amount and earned more. In the second month, I withdrew my seed money and continued re investing. Over the days, I joined a couple of more HYIP. I invested on half a dozen HYIP and made money on some and lost money on others.

My experience with hyip was a bad experience because I could not get online money making platform that pays so over the years am always introduced to a fake site that makes money it was not easy with me at all, But i Give glory to God that those fake hyip did not take over all my money until i was introduced to forex trading.

My experience with hyip was a bad experience because I could not get online money making platform that pays so over the years am always introduced to a fake site that makes money it was not easy with me at all, But i Give glory to God that those fake hyip did not take over all my money until i was introduced to forex trading.
Good that you didn't allow hyip sites to drain your money down. Cos their is nothing good that comes out of such investment. They are only existing to drain your money and make you go shatter, and cashless.

My friend invested in an HYIP investment platform then known as MMM, He was paid on three occasions, so he concluded that the platform is genuine, this led him to go and borrow a huge amount of money from his friends to put in the business.

Getting to when he will receive the payment for his investment, he heard that the site has crashed, he almost committed suicide during that period, we were the ones that consoled and encouraged him not to do it.

My friend invested in an HYIP investment platform then known as MMM, He was paid on three occasions, so he concluded that the platform is genuine, this led him to go and borrow a huge amount of money from his friends to put in the business.

Getting to when he will receive the payment for his investment, he heard that the site has crashed, he almost committed suicide during that period, we were the ones that consoled and encouraged him not to do it.
Hmm, that is a sad one there, sometimes greed usually causes one to lose a lot of money. I never had an interest with hyip, ponzi scheme. Cos I know they don't have any means to generate funds, apart from collecting from Mr A to pay Mr B.

My brother forgot about the money lost to HYIP sites and moved on. It was quite painful though, as it was a substantial amount of money. I also invested in HYIP from 2014- 2017, but I was also disappointed. I now trade on crytocurrency, stocks and real estate. I now have full control over my money. To me, HYIP is a dead deal.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back