Discuss your experiences with HYIP

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
I know, lots of people have been unsuccessful through HYIP and some are little bit successful with it. Especially those early investors, who invested early in the platform. Because the misleading investment platform rewarded them trying to gain high trust count and legit status from people. I never got that time to invest in HYIP, because I didn't see what I'll work for, that will make my money double. Can any one share his or her experiences encountered with HYIP??

This is the story of our housemaid's parents who were duped to invest in a religious organization called KAPA. led by a certain Pastor Apolinario. Members are asked to donate money and in return would receive "blessings from God" the amount of 30% of their donation every month. It was too good to be true but new members are lured because there were proof of payments. Well, the trick of the payment is this - members who donated will only get the blessings of 30% if they have recruited new members. That means those who have no recruits will not receive the promised interest.

I remembered I lost sixty thousand naira to an hyip ponzi, lots of people cashed out in the past so I decided to invest and the site disappeared after some days, from here I got to understand that there are really no legit btc mining sites and no matter what I will continue to desist from ponzi, gambling or hyip.

I most say that HYIP is for the calculative ones. You must be able to understand when to come in as early bird and remove your capital and start trading with your profits incase of any eventualities. I would rather say that never put in what you can't loose into HYIP because there is no guarantee. From my end, HYIP had been like 60% win & 40% loss.

This is the story of our housemaid's parents who were duped to invest in a religious organization called KAPA. led by a certain Pastor Apolinario. Members are asked to donate money and in return would receive "blessings from God" the amount of 30% of their donation every month. It was too good to be true but new members are lured because there were proof of payments. Well, the trick of the payment is this - members who donated will only get the blessings of 30% if they have recruited new members. That means those who have no recruits will not receive the promised interest.
Hmm, that is ridiculous, our creator doesn't reward people only by their donations. It rewards people by good deeds, one with pure heart. That idea of the religious leader, it's a hyip that of investment. Not a Godly one. Because God doesn't reward or bless people with your contributions alone in the church, he watches through the heart, to see the pure in heart and reward.

I only invested in a Ponzi scheme once and will never do it again, but I had a bit of Tron just sitting in my wallet, and the minimum for the site was very low, so I decided to "invest" in it. I first withdrew the amount I had invested in it from the profits I made, and later on, I just kept reinvesting all of my profits to see how long I can go. Well, the site's balance turned to 0 after some time.

I have not had so many experiences with Hyips but a few years back, there was this ponzi scheme where you receive about 30% of your investments plus the investment after some days. I was quite reluctant then, but because of the so many people around me who had cashed out several times over, I went into it and to be sincere, I also cashed out twice before the whole thing crashed with a lot of people's funds. Thankfully, my funds there was not too much.

I only invested in a Ponzi scheme once and will never do it again, but I had a bit of Tron just sitting in my wallet, and the minimum for the site was very low, so I decided to "invest" in it. I first withdrew the amount I had invested in it from the profits I made, and later on, I just kept reinvesting all of my profits to see how long I can go. Well, the site's balance turned to 0 after some time.
Hmm, too bad, they have emptied their account and ran away with peoples hared earned funds. That's why I don't waste my time with ponzi, anything that has to do with high yields investment platforms, cos they are all risky type of investment.

I've invested a lot of money in Ponzi scheme but unfortunately and because maybe I was having a good luck that I didn't invest in this one you are saying because I could remember how people were losing their money then when they were crashing, I'm really happy that I didn't invest a single money on that Ponzi scheme that would have bring me a regret by now, I really thank God

I've invested a lot of money in Ponzi scheme but unfortunately and because maybe I was having a good luck that I didn't invest in this one you are saying because I could remember how people were losing their money then when they were crashing, I'm really happy that I didn't invest a single money on that Ponzi scheme that would have bring me a regret by now, I really thank God
Wonderful that you didn't invest your money into such investment. That would have been your worst gambling experience. I don't recommend such investment platforms for people who is just starting with online earnings, everybody too. Because if eventually they, lose their hard earned money, they will feel discouraged to continue through online earnings.

I was really into hyips back then because who doesn't want fast money right? i don't really care about how much i've lost because i thought it was not much. Until i got scammed a lot of times and it starts to grew on me that im wasting my money for nothing. Now i already stopped investing into such High-yield Programs.

One thing that is certain about HYIP invest program is first come first serve. This means that those that get the early bird slots get most out of the programs.

My first experience came about mid 2006 with Pennywise was the talk of the Town in my country. I was skeptical at first until one my friends came to pay me a visit and told me about how he made cash through HYIP.

It's was my friend's testimony that pushed to invest my hard earned money (8 months salary) on HYIP. The program crashed a week after a made the down payment.

I know, lots of people have been unsuccessful through HYIP and some are little bit successful with it. Especially those early investors, who invested early in the platform. Because the misleading investment platform rewarded them trying to gain high trust count and legit status from people. I never got that time to invest in HYIP, because I didn't see what I'll work for, that will make my money double. Can any one share his or her experiences encountered with HYIP??
Yeah HYIP sites are store where you pay for something and they keeps your money but never gives your wanted product or never returns your money. So investing on HYIP sites are not profitable at all.

HYIP sure I know it's an acronym for a platform but I have not heard of it.i don't mind if I can get more enlightenment on it.From my understanding on the comments I've seen I think it's a scam site.pls.feed me with information about this.

Yeah HYIP sites are store where you pay for something and they keeps your money but never gives your wanted product or never returns your money. So investing on HYIP sites are not profitable at all.
I view hyip sites as a menace to our online career. It rips off what you've made over the course of time in just a single day. Without gaining something at all. It pays Mr A through the money invested by Mr B and C. So when those investors are not coming by, paying get stacked at some point, immediately they disappear without trace.

I always knew high yield investment programs weren’t the way to go in my journey to making money online. I did know the risks it entailed, but I decided to take it because I needed some quick cash and indulging in HYIP was one of the quickest ways to make money online to me. Forgive my self-imposed gullibility.

I knew what I was getting myself into, so I did not invest so much. I assumed I wanted to try a few sites before letting all I had loose… But I guess I was lucky enough to lose just $20. Small as it may look, people have lost more than $500 to High yield investment programs and people are still losing their funds due to greed. To be sincere I did learn my lesson, now I’m more keen in unearthing more legitimate ways to make money online…

I never invested in HYIP because I knew about Ponzi scheme a long time ago. Since HYIP is nothing but a Ponzi scheme where funds from one investor are paid as profit to another investor and the chain goes one, I never took an interest. I have a friend who encouraged me to join HYIP however, I never paid heed even though he was making a lot of money. yes, you do make money sometimes.

HYIP investment schemes are very risky and unreliable because we are not sure on it when it will last and if it would really pay us for our hard earned money. Many people had been scammed from it and most of them are crying in the end because of being deceived with the promise of high return of money from their investment.

I always knew high yield investment programs weren’t the way to go in my journey to making money online. I did know the risks it entailed, but I decided to take it because I needed some quick cash and indulging in HYIP was one of the quickest ways to make money online to me. Forgive my self-imposed gullibility.

I knew what I was getting myself into, so I did not invest so much. I assumed I wanted to try a few sites before letting all I had loose… But I guess I was lucky enough to lose just $20. Small as it may look, people have lost more than $500 to High yield investment programs and people are still losing their funds due to greed. To be sincere I did learn my lesson, now I’m more keen in unearthing more legitimate ways to make money online…
I'm happy now cos you realized your mistakes and move on from being scammed multiple times by such misleading investment scheme called HYIP. Just like ponzi scheme, something that can never make one feel happy. All the time its scamming people, and more people will still fall victim because of greed.

I have tried hyip previously, they are fraudulent. Your money will remain in pending withdrawal forever. I tried almost 20 of them, they are all fake. Even if you withdraw today, you will not be able to do so next time. I bet you before you know it that website will shut down. Dont fall for that trick called hyip again, am talking out of experience.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back