What's new

Discuss your experiences with HYIP

Hyip platforms is not the kind of platform anyone should venture into because the first set of people may gain but if you are unlucky they will run away with your money.

Well so far so good personally have been very cautious when it comes to investing on such website because I know the risk that involved with such setup Investments because when it goes wrong we will lose a lot of money

Hyip platforms is not the kind of platform anyone should venture into because the first set of people may gain but if you are unlucky they will run away with your money.
We should stay away from the so called HYIP because there is no such true scheme where you invest your money and you earn a high dividend as if you are doing business. The standard interest rate per year is 10% so if the promised yield is more than that rate then you have to think about it very well.

I remembered I lost sixty thousand naira to an hyip ponzi, lots of people cashed out in the past so I decided to invest and the site disappeared after some days, from here I got to understand that there are really no legit btc mining sites and no matter what I will continue to desist from ponzi, gambling or hyip.
I wouldn't say what I lost my 10,000 naira to was actually and high-yield investment program but pure scam whereby I was promised that if I were to invest that money I would get double of it but I actually lost it because they are scammers.

My personal experience with it was fortunate that I didn't lose my capital then but was able to successfully double it but not everyone has been that fortunate with hyips

The first hyip scam I fell for they promised that I would earn a ridiculous amount of money if I invested $10 and since then I was out of anything hyip.

I know, lots of people have been unsuccessful through HYIP and some are little bit successful with it. Especially those early investors, who invested early in the platform. Because the misleading investment platform rewarded them trying to gain high trust count and legit status from people. I never got that time to invest in HYIP, because I didn't see what I'll work for, that will make my money double. Can any one share his or her experiences encountered with HYIP??
The one I did back them was base on a friend disturbing me and showing me prove of payment received from the scheme and that prompt me to also invested in it but ended up getting scammed.

The one I did back them was base on a friend disturbing me and showing me prove of payment received from the scheme and that prompt me to also invested in it but ended up getting scammed.
That's why you shouldn't listen to friends all the time. Try to make your own researches if such investment is worth it or not. When it worth it, then it is very much feasible to invest.

I'm pretty sure I have narrated my ordeal with HYIP sites on this forum. It was a site called personaly, we made investments in bitcoin and get a 50% return in 24hours. Yeah I know sounds too good to be true.

You know some would say the key to gaining the upper hand in such sites, is to invest at the early stage, once you crashed out the first and second time you drop out. But these days even these sites crash at that early stage. I have seen some of them that did not even last three months before going out. My experience on these kind of sites has been bitter sweet. I earned from it and lost some money as well,

I know, lots of people have been unsuccessful through HYIP and some are little bit successful with it. Especially those early investors, who invested early in the platform. Because the misleading investment platform rewarded them trying to gain high trust count and legit status from people. I never got that time to invest in HYIP, because I didn't see what I'll work for, that will make my money double. Can any one share his or her experiences encountered with HYIP??
Maybe you’re just coming up with this but i guess I’ve seen many report about it both online and here and people are really saying that it’s not the right place to go to and they’ve lost money on the site

I have tried hyip previously, they are fraudulent. Your money will remain in pending withdrawal forever. I tried almost 20 of them, they are all fake. Even if you withdraw today, you will not be able to do so next time. I bet you before you know it that website will shut down. Dont fall for that trick called hyip again, am talking out of experience.
This is just so sad, they usually let people withdraw easily during the first month to attract more people. So of these HYIP, i believe they have a target amount they would want to achieve, so they work perfectly well, attracting lots of persons. Once people see that its paying they begin to trust them and pump in more more. And once they reach their target they run off.

There was such a kind of "crypto lending" and I even used to see its ads on some websites. I never even knew it was a HYIP until I saw it listed in a HYIP monitor! Any website that portrays itself as an "investment opportunity" or "lending platform" might actually be a HYIP in disguise.
This site is a Ponzi scheme and it is not impossible for anyone to invest in it because I see it as a way of coming those who are into it.

Maybe you’re just coming up with this but i guess I’ve seen many report about it both online and here and people are really saying that it’s not the right place to go to and they’ve lost money on the site
Sure, it isn't the tight place to go when you want to earn legitimately online. They're other options you can earn legitimately online which you can't get scammed, you already know.

Personally, I have had some bad experience with HYIPs some time back. You will be promised heaven and earth only for them to run away with your hard earned money immediately you invest your money. Many people are becoming aware of their scam nature and are staying away from them.
I personally see this site as a scam and those who have subscribed to this site and I've heard news and experience about them it was a bad experience for them.

Anyone who is still investing in HYIP is just trying to lose his or her money anonymously, and that's also to show high level of ignorance, and greediness.

My experience overall with HYIPs has never been good from the unset that I started dealing with them. They pay e for a while and suddenly they stop and my money gone

My experience overall with HYIPs has never been good from the unset that I started dealing with them. They pay e for a while and suddenly they stop and my money gone
Their is no one trying to earn from HYIP that makes reasonable amount from it. Its just a fraudulent project, that's why it isn't possible to outsmart them.

When I decided that I wanted to start earning online, I went and fell for a scam hyip and after doing some work I realised that I was scammed and never tried them again.

My experience with HYIP platforms will always prompt me to tell potential and would be investors in such scheme to leave it alone as it is not too late for them to back out before they get scammed

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back